The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Went to a new joint, brand new, smell of reno.
ML touch down yesterday.
First time to sg.
Proud to be first sg lang to ride her.

Joint has 2 MLs.

Both 1.6m abv, slim and good looking.

Age mid 20s.

The one I ride C boobs, nice soft non saggy.

15mins into massage(3/10 lol), BM, e2 then e3.

She loves deep thrusts. Came twice, super watery.

She mentioned 6mths no e3, well listen can liao.

Also mentioned boss might spot check so she dare not moan loudly but her expression is priceless.

Interested senior bros can pm for location and contact.

Entry 60, e3 150. Not cheap but ok to eat some desert.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
phubor is one of the Best!phubor is one of the Best!phubor is one of the Best!phubor is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
yest i go to 1 spa that i long time never go liao... used to be quite famous but i think change setup or owner then no more as popular...

they having promo price $39/hr.... but dun be too happy first...

1) partition set up... some more is not full height partition so if u shy then better dun try...

2) because it is half partition.. simi sai special also dun have... but they do teasing massage gao gao.... some bros like some dun like...
Pm ctc please
Old 29-08-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, ru referring to the bro VDOM list that mentioned Central $39 entrance or ZH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
It the same place la 😂
Ok thanks.. i know the list got 1 in that area is 39... but i never msg the number.. i just go there look see look see... then see this one just walk in... i still think why so gam also 39/hr

BUT the list say e1 leh... so open how to e1!?
Old 29-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok thanks.. i know the list got 1 in that area is 39... but i never msg the number.. i just go there look see look see... then see this one just walk in... i still think why so gam also 39/hr

BUT the list say e1 leh... so open how to e1!?
Haha this was my fav playground in the past, but hasn't been there for years since covid as the standard of ML and teasing skill dropped drastically. Hows the new batch of ML interm of appearance?
Old 29-08-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha this was my fav playground in the past, but hasn't been there for years since covid as the standard of ML and teasing skill dropped drastically. Hows the new batch of ML interm of appearance?
not so gd... quite a few viet... but that place is never syt ml mah... when i first go.. they have rooms.. then become curtain and now is half partition... really is sibei open...

when i changing to leave... i trying not to look ard but i see the bro beside me the ml massage the inner thigh until his kkj standing up under the towel...

really sibei open!
Old 29-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not so gd... quite a few viet... but that place is never syt ml mah... when i first go.. they have rooms.. then become curtain and now is half partition... really is sibei open...

when i changing to leave... i trying not to look ard but i see the bro beside me the ml massage the inner thigh until his kkj standing up under the towel...

really sibei open!
after xiao hui left , no go liao. Any of the ML similar to xiao hui?
Old 29-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
after xiao hui left , no go liao. Any of the ML similar to xiao hui?
i cannot rem who is xiao hui... i not good with names... anyway all ml name also same same how to rem them? that day i clear my phone book.. got 5 coco.. knn dunno who is who all delete...

but the teasing standard like go back to last time... when they have room the teasing is powerful but no special... then curtain the teasing not so much anymore but got special... now is no special for me but the teasing not bad...

this one my own experience... u all want to try just go and try then come back here and we exchange feedback...

that area also got a few other spas... anyone got tips which one worth to try also?
Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 1
Jackboysj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackboysj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
[update 4 ]
Bugis - entrance 55, e1 50, e2 30 total 135 5g, e3 possible

Kovan - entrance 55, e1 50 total 105 5g

TB - entrance 45, e1 50 total 95 5g

Bedok - entrance 50, e1 50 total 100 5g

Bedok - entrance 50, e1 50, e2 100

Bukit Merah - entrance 50, e1 50, 5g

Serangoon - entrance 50, e1 50

Havelock - entrance 50, e1 50, e3 100

Chinatown - entrance 50, e1 30-40 5g

South Bridge - entrance 55, e1 50 limited roam

Yishun - entrance+e1 88 no roam

PPC - entrance 50 e1 50

Farrer Park - entrance 58, e1, 5g, strong massage

For actual location, please pm.

Happy chionging.

Thanks to all bros for their sharing of affordable places.
[/QUOTE]

Hey bro can share location/contact pls, thanks
Old 01-09-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yest i go to 1 spa that i long time never go liao... used to be quite famous but i think change setup or owner then no more as popular...

they having promo price $39/hr.... but dun be too happy first...

1) partition set up... some more is not full height partition so if u shy then better dun try...

2) because it is half partition.. simi sai special also dun have... but they do teasing massage gao gao.... some bros like some dun like...
Tried this place, the partitions are so low that you would have zero privacy. The masseuse in the next cubicle can see everything happening in your cubicle.

Also, the ladies in the adjacent cubicles basically chatting with each other the whole session.

No point accepting HJ even if offered for $50 or even $30 since you can't even touch her breast outside her shirt in this environment.

Is crazy and stupid if you pay $50 for HJ in this place, is better to walk to Sultan Plaza to get cheaper and better thrill.
Old 02-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Any bros here know how much to advertise in sbf?
Pm please, kum sia
Old 02-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share the one at bedok. TIA
Old 02-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Back from massage.

Knn this one biggest landmine.

She jio me go visit her, so I asked if you are same as your profile pic. She said only a bit different la blah blah...

So I went for an hour session.

She came in I straight stunned like vege, I asked...you sure you are same person like the photo?

Photo like 20, real person I think almost 50 liao lol.

She said yes then blah blah blah...

I kept quiet mai gong wei liao...nb.

Ask her massage harder and that's it.

25 mins later she caress my ass crack and asked me want massage here?

I said no.

Straight she changed tone liao, said you don't want hj? Then I worked for nothing liao.
I said I only want massage.

She changed face liao. Lol.

25mins more time to go, she said go wash hand to massage my big head, nnb only one action keep rubbing my temple...lol.

I straight say enough, get out wash up and left. Still got 15 mins of my time.

But fk it.
Old 02-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
Tried this place, the partitions are so low that you would have zero privacy. The masseuse in the next cubicle can see everything happening in your cubicle.

Also, the ladies in the adjacent cubicles basically chatting with each other the whole session.

No point accepting HJ even if offered for $50 or even $30 since you can't even touch her breast outside her shirt in this environment.

Is crazy and stupid if you pay $50 for HJ in this place, is better to walk to Sultan Plaza to get cheaper and better thrill.
ya i already say liao this place is sibei open... take it as clean spa or those kind blind massage lo... 39/hr nia.. very budget...

dunno how can offer hj.. any bros do before can share?
Old 02-09-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro got discipline and stand ground.
Most ppl would just give in for the sake of it.

Quote:
Back from massage.

She jio me go visit her, so I asked if you are same as your profile pic. She said only a bit different la blah blah...

She came in I straight stunned like vege, I asked...you sure you are same person like the photo?

I said no.

Straight she changed tone liao, said you don't want hj? Then I worked for nothing liao.

25mins more time to go, she said go wash hand to massage my big head, nnb only one action keep rubbing my temple...lol.

But fk it.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Back from massage.

I said no.

But fk it.
Bro,

Can you share where is this landmine and damage so we can avoid? Landmine no need to put asterisk, just openly warn the bros here can liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1