The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Friends are for...fapping.

Ever had some sort of sexual thoughts on people you know, be it close friends, cousins, relatives, colleagues, acquaintance etc? I'm not afraid to say that I have plenty of them and I tend to look for more of their photos to fap to Thought it might be interesting to share out some of them and let me know what you think!
Old 19-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

huh? what is this all about?
Old 19-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
latte9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a ffew sets. Why dont u try sharin yourrs first
Old 19-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

Materials of them from Facebook?
Old 20-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

Old 20-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 14
sasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

cute! thanks for sharing bro
Old 20-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
complicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycomplicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=rockdude;13323194]Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

I feel you bro, sometimes there are friends you really wanna see what under the pretty dress..
Good start btw
Old 20-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

fappable #keechiu
Old 20-07-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
complicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycomplicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I feel you bro, there are friends we would really like to know what under it.
Btw, nice post..she is cute
Old 20-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i have an aunt whose total milf material. when she was living at my house last time, i discovered her sexy lingeries. all the while i thought she was the normal lady but i think deep inside, shes wild.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ladystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ever had some sort of sexual thoughts on people you know, be it close friends, cousins, relatives, colleagues, acquaintance etc? I'm not afraid to say that I have plenty of them and I tend to look for more of their photos to fap to Thought it might be interesting to share out some of them and let me know what you think!
Totally agree with you bro!

I have countless female friends that I fap to as well! They just don't know it!
Old 20-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I have the same for a long time,fapping to pics of pretty girls,friends,relative and friends wife too.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Glad many bros here share the same thought as me.

Second on the list, Yun. She was also from the same school with me. A nerdy girl whom I only talked to regarding school work. Little that I know, behind that specs and clothing, she is so fappable! Looking at her recent pics, she has obviously changed. Too bad I am no longer in contact with her. No worries I guess. There are always these materials for me to enjoy

Old 20-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Shall contribute abit to your thread!! and share it with fellow bros.
Friends with her for quite sometime, did not know that she got such a fuckable body, she used to change alot of boyfriends.

Old 20-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

nice thread..love this type of topic. I also have a few friends I love to jo to but they are not pretty, just average looking. Im more turned on by average looking friends of mine hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1