The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2003, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential
When get caught they wont press charge on the guy, but "may: ask the guy to stand as witness to press charge on the gals. I got this info from my bro in law who is a C*D!
Old 08-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: IP Health Centre got raid

Quote:
Originally posted by holly
IP gpt raid on 4 July, AGAIN, 4th time within 3 months, this is really too much.... this time 2 girls got caught....in total, 6 IP girls got caught already....i think IP will soon be closing down.....IP is certainly a target for NTY to shoot.....

if you chong at IP, watch out!!
Do you know what time it got raid? I am trying to put together a database of raid dates and times to see if there's a correlation or pattern. Yes, I am a statistician for those of you who may be wondering. I don't think the raids are random are because someone complained. So far, I have only got very little data. So, if any bros here know of raids do let me know the time and date so that I can compile them and do a study. This may be beneficial to all bros to avoid AV raids when cheonging.

Post here or email me at [email protected]
Old 08-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goodytoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ah, even if you have to go to court to testify as a witness, your wife, family, will still know cause the court summons is mailed to your house?
Old 08-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick
Quote:
Originally posted by goodytoody
Ah, even if you have to go to court to testify as a witness, your wife, family, will still know cause the court summons is mailed to your house?
scary scary... Then better dun go for the time being.... else later jia li zi san..
Old 08-07-2003, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
that's y i always maintain that to open this kind of place i think u need underworld connections... seriously...
i think the ppl who bao dou are underworld ppl who didn't get protection money from the HC...

i think this is dam valid point leh
Old 08-07-2003, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: IP Health Centre got raid

Quote:
Originally posted by tikus69
Do you know what time it got raid? I am trying to put together a database of raid dates and times to see if there's a correlation or pattern. Yes, I am a statistician for those of you who may be wondering. I don't think the raids are random are because someone complained. So far, I have only got very little data. So, if any bros here know of raids do let me know the time and date so that I can compile them and do a study. This may be beneficial to all bros to avoid AV raids when cheonging.

Post here or email me at [email protected]
I tried to do the same but they recently changed their pattern. It's more frequent. Very unpredictable now. It's like as if the officer comes out of the toilet and if he didn;t have a good shit - Raid. Besides AV, some raids are drug raids too. Which will be worse for the girls if caught.
Old 09-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
I had personally seen an AV raid at IP. That day got an av officer posed as customer sitting at the lounge area at around 2 plus. I think he was the one signalling the others to begin the ops. Luckily haven't gone in yet as it happened very fast & Out of the sudden, there are 4 officers including 2 females knocking the doors. 4 gals were caught & those caught customers were seen having their statements taken down.

I think once got pple kenna caught, the av would continue ops until none was nabbed.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
no particular pattern.... so long as ppl complain they will have to look into the matter... just bad luck on IP and that they will need to serve their customer better...

they dont normally target HC unless otherwise.... if you kanna caught... then your particulars will be taken down and you will be given a lecture... either at the HC or at the station... if you married.. then your wife will be called down... if you underage or a student.. your parents will be called and your school inform...

so be careful.. fuck bery carefully lor.....

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 09-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hmmm... seems like there really is no pattern. I think these HCs should really hire someone to lookout (kwa zui). If not, business sure suffer.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lovetocum
guess all bros shouldn't be too sad abt this IP place lah. Saw the Newpaper ad and the girl in the IP HC really CMI man! In fact, was the worst looking one among the other HCs advertisments.
Usually those that appear in ads are not the girls working in there, those are jz models.

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: IP Health Centre got raid

Quote:
Originally posted by $$noenuff
Do they have a HIT list for such raids?

Why does some places got raids so frequently while other places got no raids in years?

Any payments involved?

Prince the really wonderful place was also closed down because of too many raids.
I cheong so many HC, usaully HC got Raid are mostly

1) Internal problem like girls can't get along with management. , Management treat girls different, HC girls left and report to AV on the activites

2) AV are reading all the FR. and activites are too hot then AV had to step in before public complaint

I also notice that if HC had too many lau goh AV know that no much happening then the HC had no raid for many years

Just to share with bros in this forum

axor
Old 10-07-2003, 11:33 PM
$$noenuff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by LiNpEh
no particular pattern.... so long as ppl complain they will have to look into the matter... just bad luck on IP and that they will need to serve their customer better...

they dont normally target HC unless otherwise.... if you kanna caught... then your particulars will be taken down and you will be given a lecture... either at the HC or at the station... if you married.. then your wife will be called down... if you underage or a student.. your parents will be called and your school inform...

so be careful.. fuck bery carefully lor.....
My friend was caught before but no wives was called, are us sure they will?
Old 11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by singbryan1
Scary man, now cheong also must worry like shit.

Heard from my friends that Executive spa is hot target for AV, especially when they lower down the charges to $38.

Anyone knows the frequency of raids for the smaller HC like Orchid Inn, Novena, Bukit Timah etc? If its low, then safer, but then only lau gohs there.
why they like to raid small hc?
no place for gal to run?
Old 11-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by singbryan1
Scary man, now cheong also must worry like shit.

Heard from my friends that Executive spa is hot target for AV, especially when they lower down the charges to $38.

Anyone knows the frequency of raids for the smaller HC like Orchid Inn, Novena, Bukit Timah etc? If its low, then safer, but then only lau gohs there.
why they like to raid small hc?
no place for gal to run?
Old 29-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: IP Health Centre got raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
guess all bros shouldn't be too sad abt this IP place lah. Saw the Newpaper ad and the girl in the IP HC really CMI man! In fact, was the worst looking one among the other HCs advertisments.
True, good that this place close down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1