The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
Thank you for sharing … what was the actor in the above story ?
Hahaha… just pulling your leg..

Sigh, the more I read this thread, the “smaller” I become..
Hahahaha
555555 someone has to do the "work"

Glad to share my little experience
Old 12-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Isse1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the story and look forward to more, also the same experience as you in term of starting but I have befriend a few lb.
Old 13-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isse1 View Post
Thank you for the story and look forward to more, also the same experience as you in term of starting but I have befriend a few lb.

Cool would love to hear more if you would share. Thank you
Old 13-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, would love to hear more and share..

Camp here.

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 13-09-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro for all the interesting reads.

Seems like the non commercial ones are the most fun.

Wonder how many of the pretty Lbs are not working in prostitution or Only Fans?
Old 13-09-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterson619 View Post
Thanks bro for all the interesting reads.

Seems like the non commercial ones are the most fun.

Wonder how many of the pretty Lbs are not working in prostitution or Only Fans?
I did a very rough estimates of how many LBs in Thailand and from that a fraction..... from (like i said Very Rough estimates) anywhere around 10K i would say

But pretty is very subjective.

Being an LB is quite expensive given the number of meds and plastic surgery involved (in comparison to the salary in LOS), i do believe that everyone has a price so the word non-commerical maybe not right
Old 14-09-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

LB Massage

OK back on the story (need to stop giving myself excuses to stop writing)

After coming back to Bangkok from Phuket as offices are back to Hybrid working, i decided to go for some proper massage where the masseuses come in proper uniform and there is a card that says " no extra service" at the counter.

The reception lady even give me a form to fill up things like which body part are you feeling sore, how hard do you want the massage and etc. The only thing i wanted was a good massage after seating Infront of the laptop all the time. Selected a 90 minutes oil massage, was given the clothes to change and got my feet washed and dried

And there i was thinking i should be safe...........

The reception lady came and tell me in her Thailish, Sirrr is LB Okay maii??? Massage hard and Dee, sorrlee all lady now have customer and only have LB. I was thinking WTF, either the lady has mind reading ability or someone up there just having fun with me. I thought NB since i come already so just go through it, i should be fine (what worse can happen right and the card says no extra service) So i nod and say if no good have discount ? (jokingly)

I was shown to the room, the lights are dim with your typical yoga music. In came Yorky and this cute LB came in. First all the trying to stay clean and @@!#!@#@ is out the door now but that "no extra service" still on mind. Yorky confirmed with me my name and i am having the oil massage for 90 minutes ( i was thinking how she know my name ah), yeah i fill in the form earlier on, my lil one is doing the thinking the big head lost function. She told me would i like to change to the one time disposable underwear since it soil massage, so i said okay. She says she will wait for me to change and i can call out to her once i have changed.

I changed and lie down face down and call out to her. What i like is the whole part that i cannot see what is happening. Its like the whole ASMR thing, you can hear her pumping the massage oil on your legs and the smell of the massage oil, i would say about 10 - 15 minutes i was not OK since the lil one is press down hard and in a rather small paper underwear. Yorkky could sense it as she was massaging me my inner thighs, i did my best to hold it in and pretend nothing happen. Credit to her she went through my whole back, arms, hands like a pro.

Next thing she asked me to turn over and moment of truth comes, finally i could see her face much clearer and closer. I was on my back and she took a towel to cover the lil one but now already can see the whole tent pitching. She work on my legs more and slowly moved up, i could see she was quite pleased to see the mess she caused. This time round she attacked my inner thighs and i was struggling. i told her sorry, long time no sex. She says ME TOO. and naturally due my bad habit i went for her crotch and she was right and she was just as hard.

I think i pressed the right button and next thing she just naturally removed the underwear and star giving me a blowjob. As a experienced chiongster, i know this is not a good sign because usually they will negotiate for a price before the whole thing starts. Slow her down and ask her but here no special right? She nodded and says but i see you very hard and want make you happy. at that moment my lil one is ruling over and in the end she came twice and myself once.

After the whole deed i ask her so how much for your service? She said in typical Thai fashion "UP TO YOU", now the big one is back in control and big head says sian this can be a really expensive trip. So i thought fuck it test water, says 1200 THB for our session and on top the massage. She didnt even flitch and says okay na ka.

Since then we have became FWB but she didnt last in that shop for too long, she would make much more doing massage and extra services. We would meet up and twice every month and she kept to that 1200 plus taxi fees. Super glad that she managed to save enough money to get silicon tits after working in BKK for less than 1 year.
Old 14-09-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
LB Massage

OK back on the story (need to stop giving myself excuses to stop writing)

After coming back to Bangkok from Phuket as offices are back to Hybrid working, i decided to go for some proper massage where the masseuses come in proper uniform and there is a card that says " no extra service" at the counter.

The reception lady even give me a form to fill up things like which body part are you feeling sore, how hard do you want the massage and etc. The only thing i wanted was a good massage after seating Infront of the laptop all the time. Selected a 90 minutes oil massage, was given the clothes to change and got my feet washed and dried

And there i was thinking i should be safe...........

The reception lady came and tell me in her Thailish, Sirrr is LB Okay maii??? Massage hard and Dee, sorrlee all lady now have customer and only have LB. I was thinking WTF, either the lady has mind reading ability or someone up there just having fun with me. I thought NB since i come already so just go through it, i should be fine (what worse can happen right and the card says no extra service) So i nod and say if no good have discount ? (jokingly)

I was shown to the room, the lights are dim with your typical yoga music. In came Yorky and this cute LB came in. First all the trying to stay clean and @@!#!@#@ is out the door now but that "no extra service" still on mind. Yorky confirmed with me my name and i am having the oil massage for 90 minutes ( i was thinking how she know my name ah), yeah i fill in the form earlier on, my lil one is doing the thinking the big head lost function. She told me would i like to change to the one time disposable underwear since it soil massage, so i said okay. She says she will wait for me to change and i can call out to her once i have changed.

I changed and lie down face down and call out to her. What i like is the whole part that i cannot see what is happening. Its like the whole ASMR thing, you can hear her pumping the massage oil on your legs and the smell of the massage oil, i would say about 10 - 15 minutes i was not OK since the lil one is press down hard and in a rather small paper underwear. Yorkky could sense it as she was massaging me my inner thighs, i did my best to hold it in and pretend nothing happen. Credit to her she went through my whole back, arms, hands like a pro.

Next thing she asked me to turn over and moment of truth comes, finally i could see her face much clearer and closer. I was on my back and she took a towel to cover the lil one but now already can see the whole tent pitching. She work on my legs more and slowly moved up, i could see she was quite pleased to see the mess she caused. This time round she attacked my inner thighs and i was struggling. i told her sorry, long time no sex. She says ME TOO. and naturally due my bad habit i went for her crotch and she was right and she was just as hard.

I think i pressed the right button and next thing she just naturally removed the underwear and star giving me a blowjob. As a experienced chiongster, i know this is not a good sign because usually they will negotiate for a price before the whole thing starts. Slow her down and ask her but here no special right? She nodded and says but i see you very hard and want make you happy. at that moment my lil one is ruling over and in the end she came twice and myself once.

After the whole deed i ask her so how much for your service? She said in typical Thai fashion "UP TO YOU", now the big one is back in control and big head says sian this can be a really expensive trip. So i thought fuck it test water, says 1200 THB for our session and on top the massage. She didnt even flitch and says okay na ka.

Since then we have became FWB but she didnt last in that shop for too long, she would make much more doing massage and extra services. We would meet up and twice every month and she kept to that 1200 plus taxi fees. Super glad that she managed to save enough money to get silicon tits after working in BKK for less than 1 year.
Nice story with great pics.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did a very rough estimates of how many LBs in Thailand and from that a fraction..... from (like i said Very Rough estimates) anywhere around 10K i would say

But pretty is very subjective.

Being an LB is quite expensive given the number of meds and plastic surgery involved (in comparison to the salary in LOS), i do believe that everyone has a price so the word non-commerical maybe not right

There are blind spots that we will never know but only the person itself,
Similarly different people have different aspects.
Since these are commercial or with consensus, just have to bear our consequences and effects that comes along with the fun.

A retired scout
Old 14-09-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
LB Massage

Again, I am your number 1 SBF blog writing fan..
( sounds like stalker in horror movie). Thank you rock solid experience sharings with pictorials

You must had wore a shirt said “ I want LB”. When the receptionist saw you
Hahahaa
Jokes aside…
You are at least pre alert that the massage personnel is a LB
Mine was a shock during my first encountering … not alert to me at the reception, I was lying face down without my spectacles . Vividly I thought I saw a feminine looking masseuse came in and massaged me. The massages slowly came to the position that she sit on my thighs ,
Suddenly, I feel a rod …. Hahahha. It was a shock!
��

A retired scout
Old 14-09-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are blind spots that we will never know but only the person itself,
Similarly different people have different aspects.
Since these are commercial or with consensus, just have to bear our consequences and effects that comes along with the fun.
Yes there are always two sides to a coin, i might do a piece on my perspective on the matter in my later post
Old 14-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Again, I am your number 1 SBF blog writing fan..
( sounds like stalker in horror movie). Thank you rock solid experience sharings with pictorials

You must had wore a shirt said “ I want LB”. When the receptionist saw you
Hahahaa
Jokes aside…
You are at least pre alert that the massage personnel is a LB
Mine was a shock during my first encountering … not alert to me at the reception, I was lying face down without my spectacles . Vividly I thought I saw a feminine looking masseuse came in and massaged me. The massages slowly came to the position that she sit on my thighs ,
Suddenly, I feel a rod …. Hahahha. It was a shock!
��

hahaa in Thailand i have been Stalked seriously, but by no means i am a handsum man. Thanks for the support

I supposed its a good shock
Old 14-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

LB Birthday Parties

Today have Day Off so a quick post....

Another great place to pick up LBs (Mix with commercial and non-commercial) are LB Birthday parties. As the photos suggests a lot of effort are being put in with this parties and even getting photographer for the parties. The alcohol can be a very good help, i remembered i had a blowjob in the toliets, funny thing is i had to pay the cleaner in the toliet because it was not allowed in the toliet...... 200 b well spent

Old 14-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahaa in Thailand i have been Stalked seriously, but by no means i am a handsum man. Thanks for the support

I supposed its a good shock
khao lawh maak
Hahahaha

A retired scout
Old 14-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
LB Birthday Parties

Today have Day Off so a quick post....

Another great place to pick up LBs (Mix with commercial and non-commercial) are LB Birthday parties. As the photos suggests a lot of effort are being put in with this parties and even getting photographer for the parties. The alcohol can be a very good help, i remembered i had a blowjob in the toliets, funny thing is i had to pay the cleaner in the toliet because it was not allowed in the toliet...... 200 b well spent

[
Nice.. whom (from the picture) did you pick ?
Don’t tell me all….

I guessed this party, at least must know to speak and listen in Thai..

A retired scout
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1