The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

I used to like this place for convenience. Powerful massage + HJ (kill 2 birds with 1 stone). Now, I rather go to those clean shop where they charge $55 for a power massage. Then spend another $100 getting my big tits massuer to juagen + massage. This $155 provides more value...not sure whether bros agree with me
Old 01-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
quinntheeskimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
LS masseuses are highly commercial focus especially those at Mohd sultan ... if you want them to go topless completely to roam, suck and perform a tits2pec stimulation, they charge you $100. There was one very Hiong vietbu with a model-like bod used to work there and offered 100% nude b2b stimulation also charged $100. This one more worthy.

The one at Bukit Timah not better, had an opening quote of $150 for top roaming outside shirt , and that’s for an A cup!
Old 01-05-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I used to like this place for convenience. Powerful massage + HJ (kill 2 birds with 1 stone). Now, I rather go to those clean shop where they charge $55 for a power massage. Then spend another $100 getting my big tits massuer to juagen + massage. This $155 provides more value...not sure whether bros agree with me
hi bro, keen to know where this place might be as well. i think i have similar preference as you haha.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

For this place I still prefer the 1.7m tall chio bu. Just 2 blue notes, she will treat you like lover.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For this place I still prefer the 1.7m tall chio bu. Just 2 blue notes, she will treat you like lover.
PT or LS? care to share?
Old 02-05-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is this the market norm now? Have been playing with 1 hahaha no wonder I’m not treated like lover 😂
Old 02-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
soufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoufolk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nothing wrong with Jexx.

Maxxx can roam tits by slipping hand inside her brassiere with $50. Nothing much to roam as she only got A-small B tits. She is still the Ang pai there. Axxxx offers the best all round solid service but not pretty and a little plump. Prettiest, tall and slim there is Yxxx 😍 .... followed by tally Cxxx (1.73 m tall dongbei lass). Candy is petite and slim. Enjoy! 🤩
Thanks for good info bro!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:21 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Is this the market norm now? Have been playing with 1 hahaha no wonder I’m not treated like lover 😂
Cos I very greedy. Even HJ the ML cannot wear bra. And I can tahan very long, so pai sei, have to pay 2 lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nothing wrong with Jexx.

Maxxx can roam tits by slipping hand inside her brassiere with $50. Nothing much to roam as she only got A-small B tits. She is still the Ang pai there. Axxxx offers the best all round solid service but not pretty and a little plump. Prettiest, tall and slim there is Yxxx 😍 .... followed by tally Cxxx (1.73 m tall dongbei lass). Candy is petite and slim. Enjoy! 🤩
thanks to bro max recommendation, i went to try ang pai Maxxx today. today’s sesh shows why she’s an ang pai. Massage is good. Her teasing is what makes you want to go back to her.

Prior to this, i have tried Axxx and Jexx who were assigned to me. Axxx’s massage is definitely the best as mentioned. all the FRs for 3 of them are true.

will try Yxxx or Cxxxy the next round as both of them were off today.

bro max, i have pm-ed you before for other MLs contacts and you have kindly shared them with me. really appreciate it. would like to apologise i have yet to try any of them as they are working in areas that i do not go often. paiseh and thanks again
Old 03-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
blackandhairy is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by blackandhairy; 05-05-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

i have received dm from some samsters. nowadays hj + roaming is cover charge + 100????

today i managed to roam Maxxx a bit from outside. then she tried to avoid. she didn’t say to make it 100 for roaming. as her teasing is good enough and i was enjoying, i just let it go.

last time, cover charge + 100 can get fucking good massage, bbbj and fuck in multiple positions. and the girls are chio.

is this what we call inflation or we are just desperados and pay more for less?
Old 03-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
i have received dm from some samsters. nowadays hj + roaming is cover charge + 100????

today i managed to roam Maxxx a bit from outside. then she tried to avoid. she didn’t say to make it 100 for roaming. as her teasing is good enough and i was enjoying, i just let it go.

last time, cover charge + 100 can get fucking good massage, bbbj and fuck in multiple positions. and the girls are chio.

Yeah they are asking for 100 nowadays. For me is usually try to get the most out of 1 blue note. Usually can get by with “other bros also pay 50 / other girls also accept 50”, the most they move away when u try to roam lo. Cannot inflate the market lah
Old 04-05-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
Kigsmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Lx spa recommendations?

I walked past and saw a golden dyed hair girl sitting outside. Look quite hot.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post

100 for hj with top auto roam not worth it. This chop carrot head spa cannot go anymore. Worst than those 88 shop.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
blackandhairy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Cos I very greedy. Even HJ the ML cannot wear bra. And I can tahan very long, so pai sei, have to pay 2 lor.
This is one of the PIG that spoil the market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1