The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 06-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner.

FYI, Manli #9 is not a marathon runner and hence may not suit you.
i activate quick release button lo
Can control wan la
Old 06-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Don’t fret about being slammed left and right. I can vouch that you are a genuine punter and not a promoter considering the way you expressed yourself here. That was why I responded to your PM. Based on my experience, I can tell from “a mile” if a samster is a promoter/OKT runner.

FYI, Manli #9 is not a marathon runner and hence may not suit you.
And seriously thx for the PM and vote of confidence. Seriously, i wanting to share. Do look at my recommendation at the cat 40/50 lvl. My regular and i have been keeping her secret. But i think SIC spirit should be main thing in forum. Even if next time RTF, have to wait in loooong Q, bo bian lo.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Nice one bro, now believe right. Damn solid and good from Da Ling. She is really multi orgasmic so its really fun.
I seriously tell u, that dripping wet cave, that frenching, that GFE, really seldom seen or felt in GL already.
Ya lor, never help me ask if i can RTF or not leh
Da Ling is firmly in my rtf list. I hope she will not play any kc game. Her style of auto-french, passionate bonk and "giving her all" when she likes you make you feel very good. Like I said, when you intend to tip her $100 (or even $50) again, you will certainly be welcome to rtf her, especially when you have a quick release button to use! I don't have such a button (or it is in malfunction mode) ... need my partner WL to co-operate and trigger/activate my release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
i activate quick release button lo
Can control wan la
When you try Man Li, you must be more gentle and activate the release button in good time!
Old 06-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Da Ling is firmly in my rtf list. I hope she will not play any kc game. Her style of auto-french, passionate bonk and "giving her all" when she likes you make you feel very good. Like I said, when you intend to tip her $100 (or even $50) again, you will certainly be welcome to rtf her, especially when you have a quick release button to use! I don't have such a button (or it is in malfunction mode) ... need my partner WL to co-operate and trigger/activate my release!

When you try Man Li, you must be more gentle and activate the release button in good time!
Jialat liao. Seems like i must train my quick release button before RTF @1820 already. Suggestions bro?
I have a wanting and waiting list on hand already, but ready to add on anytime.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

U must be a good looker man
Old 07-06-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L18h20

Surprise that not much FR on this duoduo from 18h20
She attractive when she smile and I like her unshaven pussy, meaty ass
really nice to lick and doggy style with her
She was so wet when I doggy her while putting the vibrator she provided on her
The way she move her body really makes me marikita
She knows how to tease me well and licked my ears while riding on top

Brothers that have tried her, feel free to share your FR too
Old 07-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceneaddiction View Post
Surprise that not much FR on this duoduo from 18h20
She attractive when she smile and I like her unshaven pussy, meaty ass
really nice to lick and doggy style with her
She was so wet when I doggy her while putting the vibrator she provided on her
The way she move her body really makes me marikita
She knows how to tease me well and licked my ears while riding on top

Brothers that have tried her, feel free to share your FR too
Haha, 1820 the WLs power rite.
Seriously, i still dunno y i kena so many zap and whacks abt my 2 FRs.
But will return to 1820 in due course. I think 1820 Da Ling really out of this world.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Duo Li was not working. RTF pretty Man Li instead. She helped shower me. No action in shower. Filled the mouth with water and did the catbath for short while. Did CBJ, stating there is a small tear inside the lips. Suction was strong and deep-throat. I consider her good in this bj area. Frenching was spontaneous and intimate. Asked her how come so intimate, she said already so familiar. I told her if she feels comfortable with me, she must relax and allow herself to enjoy the sex. Indeed, she allow herself to climax twice, once in cowgal and the other in missionary position. She said she has feeling of numbness in the lips after climaxes. After the second time, I could see she was much drained! It was an enjoyable and ecstatic bonk with a lovely looking lady indeed!
Old 12-06-2018, 12:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Duo Li was not working. RTF pretty Man Li instead. She helped shower me. No action in shower. Filled the mouth with water and did the catbath for short while. Did CBJ, stating there is a small tear inside the lips. Suction was strong and deep-throat. I consider her good in this bj area. Frenching was spontaneous and intimate. Asked her how come so intimate, she said already so familiar. I told her if she feels comfortable with me, she must relax and allow herself to enjoy the sex. Indeed, she allow herself to climax twice, once in cowgal and the other in missionary position. She said she has feeling of numbness in the lips after climaxes. After the second time, I could see she was much drained! It was an enjoyable and ecstatic bonk with a lovely looking lady indeed!
Brother u no scare meh inside mouth got tear u do cbj but u dareto Frenchkiss. This like mouthtomouth raw leh.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Brother u no scare meh inside mouth got tear u do cbj but u dareto Frenchkiss. This like mouthtomouth raw leh.
She chose to french me first after the CBJ. If what she said was true, I've taken a small increase in risk by reciprocating in the frenching. (I think she wanted to do CBJ, due to other factors, that's why she said there was a small tear).
Old 13-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

I frequent patronise L18H20, Manli (9) and Darling (6) are definitely the lookers, pretty face and model-like figure. Services-wise kinda different, Manli is more reserve, can be a little shy when I first bonk her. Her Bj suction damn gaolat, the look she gave when sucking my little bro really shiok. She enjoys nipple licking and pussy licking a lot, so wet almost everytime I played with them. Darling is really passionate with her Frenching and during sex, her sweet voice and all that foreplay is what makes me keep coming back for more haha
Old 13-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went back again at L18H20 for Happy (no.8) this time

Wanted to book her last week, but another bro choose her before me
I Call the arrange booking with thre OKT before going dw this time, smart liao
this happy quite petite and young, I heard shes only 21 or 22
that kind of justify why her pussy so tight and have only baby hairs haha
She has the figure of those poly girls, B+ boobs and firm perky ass
friendly and enjoy pussy licking, note that she can be easily wet

Overall: 8.5/10 with Happy. will rtf when I feel like bonking a poly schoolgirl hahaha
Old 13-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She chose to french me first after the CBJ. If what she said was true, I've taken a small increase in risk by reciprocating in the frenching. (I think she wanted to do CBJ, due to other factors, that's why she said there was a small tear).
Yeah just a normal way to tell some excuse ..no need to worry ..☺
Old 13-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Yeah just a normal way to tell some excuse ..no need to worry ..☺
Yes , I agree ,this man li is very fake ,by default is Cbj n go round telling ppl her mouth tear ,all rubbish. She's only Russian mix ,service wise nothing to shout about.for appearance u can try but service, save it money for better rtf.firstly she's not honest ,say provide bbbj but when action starts all is cbj n give excuse ,me n my friends all Gena same reason . Nowadays rarely do with cbj n if bros dun mind then is fine .
Old 15-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, anyone has the number to this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1