The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all bros,will be in hcm for a week starting this 23sept,first time here,any bros keen to chiong pm me
Old 19-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Any bros know whether those not girl friendly hotel is only for night or whole day even in daytime?

Thanks
Old 19-09-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Any bros know whether those not girl friendly hotel is only for night or whole day even in daytime?

Thanks
A local Vietnamese girl above the legal age of 18 year old, can only stay with a foreigner without a valid marriage certificate during day time from 7am to 9pm upon registering with the hotel reception and deposit the ID. After 9pm the girl must leave.

For hotels that don't allow girl to live as above, the hotel allow the girl to pay for a new room and thus have free access to the hotel room as a paying guest.

The hotel don't bother which room the guest slept in or if both guests slept only in one room so long the hotel had in their registration 2 separate rooms under 2 separate names.
Old 19-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kpkblppl2;15096803]A local Vietnamese girl above the legal age of 18 year old, can only stay with a foreigner without a valid marriage certificate during day time from 7am to 9pm upon registering with the hotel reception and deposit the ID. After 9pm the girl must leave.
QUOTE]

well mine hotel allow my girl to stay and she just deposit her ID with them. I check out next morning and she collect her ID back. no problem. So I am wondering is the above rule apply mostly to all hotel and I am just lucky?
Its The White Hotel btw
Old 19-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post

well mine hotel allow my girl to stay and she just deposit her ID with them. I check out next morning and she collect her ID back. no problem. So I am wondering is the above rule apply mostly to all hotel and I am just lucky?
Its The White Hotel btw
Answer here refers to non girl-friendly hotels mostly 4 to 5 stars.

"For hotels that don't allow girl to live as above, the hotel allow the girl to pay for a new room and thus have free access to the hotel room as a paying guest."

So your hotel is girl-friendly.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Flight attendants in rising demand in Vietnam

By Hanoi Jack - September 19, 2016

http://hanoijack.com/2016/09/19/flig...emand-vietnam/

Flight attendants have become an increasingly recruited position by Vietnamese carriers since the beginning of this year in order for future demand to be met.

Representatives of Vietnamese airlines gathered for a vocational fair organized by the Vietnam Aviation Academy in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday last week.

Speaking at the event, Vu Thi Kim Cuc, deputy head of the flight training center of national carrier Vietnam Airlines, stated that the airline had been aggressively seeking for new flight attendants since earlier this year.

About 430 fresh flight attendants have been recruited so far, Cuc said, adding that another 100 similar positions are expected to be hired in October.

“In order to meet the future demand of Vietnam’s aviation sector, Vietnam Airlines is anticipated to employ 700 new flight attendants in 2017 and about 800 more in 2018,” she continued.

According to Tong Viet Bay, chief human resources officer of Jetstar Pacific Airlines, the carrier will recruit at least 200 new cabin crew members and another 100 pilots next year.

Despite the rising demand for cabin staff, the number of qualified applicants has been underwhelming, Bay said.

“We could only pick 100 employees to join our flight training programs out of 5,000 candidates,” the official elaborated.

The trainees mainly lack soft skills, he said, adding that Jetstar will cooperate with the Vietnam Aviation Academy in improving the qualifications of their students.

An extensive flight attendant course was also introduced to those youngsters who are interested in the profession, said Nguyen Thi Hai Hang, director of the Vietnam Aviation Academy.

“The program includes a series of lessons designed to equip learners with comprehensive knowledge and skills relating to the career. Graduates will be ready to work for domestic and international airlines,” Hang stated.

Report shared by Tuoi Tre News

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkblppl2 View Post
A local Vietnamese girl above the legal age of 18 year old, can only stay with a foreigner without a valid marriage certificate during day time from 7am to 9pm upon registering with the hotel reception and deposit the ID. After 9pm the girl must leave.

For hotels that don't allow girl to live as above, the hotel allow the girl to pay for a new room and thus have free access to the hotel room as a paying guest.

The hotel don't bother which room the guest slept in or if both guests slept only in one room so long the hotel had in their registration 2 separate rooms under 2 separate names.
Old 20-09-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wanna get Vietnamese virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford View Post
Hi people,
I want to get Vietnamese virgin to F, any contact or link to recommend?
Thank you
USD3000 Upward...
Old 20-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
USD3000 Upward...
Do u have the contact no
Old 20-09-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

The question should be is it a real virgin?
Can you trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford View Post
Hi people,
I want to get Vietnamese virgin to F, any contact or link to recommend?
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
USD3000 Upward...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckc19 View Post
Do u have the contact no
Old 20-09-2016, 06:24 AM
Samster

Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing the news. The flight attendant really hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Flight attendants in rising demand in Vietnam

By Hanoi Jack - September 19, 2016

http://hanoijack.com/2016/09/19/flig...emand-vietnam/

Flight attendants have become an increasingly recruited position by Vietnamese carriers since the beginning of this year in order for future demand to be met.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Food Recommendation

Banh cuon or Vietnamese steam rice roll
127 Dien Tien Hoang, P. Da Kao, Quan 1

I was surprised the first time I saw this food in Vietnam. It resemble Singapore Chee Cheong Fun.
This local place is popular for their banh cuon.

The filling inside banh cuon are mainly minced pork and mushroom. Sprinkle with fried shallot and beansprout, this food is often serve with Cha lua or Vietnamese ham. No soy or sweet sauce like Chee cheong fun, the Vietnamese eat it with fish sauce (nuoc cham) with a little chilli flake.

Old 20-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Vietnam - HCMC - Not worth it unless you love Viet

Just spend about a week in HCMC after cheong Jakarta.

Because its my first time cheong HCMC, and don't want to bother to learn the language or figure out how the system works here, i went for the 'easy' options for first timers as mentioned in Wendella's Sig.

Bui Vien Beer Bars

Probably the easiest option for newcomers. There are many beer bars on Bui Vien, and one of the cross streets. Just walk by and if you see any specific girl you like, get her to sit with you. If you don't choose a girl, one (or two) will be randomly assigned to you, so better to choose yourself. The way it works is you have to pay for 5-6 ladies drinks (80-100k each) as a sort of barfine. Afterwards, if the lady agrees you can take her out for ST for 1.5M, or LT for about 2.5M (prices may vary somewhat between stores). I found it hard to get a good deal, and on a slow night i was able to negotiate a LT for 100USD (2.2M dong) plus barfine. To avoid disappointment, make sure your girl is not the owner/manager (usually won't go out with customer) and willing to go out before you buy her drinks. Also, ask your girl to drink "slowly" to avoid racking up a huge LD bill for nothing. If you don't show restraint, some girls will tack on 10-15 drinks on you.

Little Tokyo Massage Parlours

I have written a previous review on the various MPs in Little tokyo, catered towards Jap and Korean clientele. They only serve foreginers, and reject locals so their prices reflect that. However, the looks of the girls were clearly a higher caliber than the local BJ bars as i will describe below. I tried Cherry Massage Spa, and the price was 500k for a 90 min massage. They had over 20 girls for me to choose, and they were generally very pretty and doable. After the massage, the extras are ++, i offered a 500k tip for a HJ and the girl was happy with that.

BJ Hot Toc Parlors

The BJ Hot Tocs for locals on NPK, appear to be cheap and many say they provide a good service for only 400k total. However, i visited 4-5 shops and was quite disappointed by the looks. On average, i rate the girl looks as 4-5/10, typically short with average face typcial looking. I decided to pass on these girls, and went for a massage/HJ combo in little Tokyo instead, although at a higher cost, but much better looking girls there.

Hotel Call Girls (Gai Goi)

There are many call girl (Gai Goi) websites where you can look up a girl online, and setup a short time appointment with her at a short time hotel. Most of these girls are located in D10, which is about a 60-100k taxi ride from Bui Vien D1. Prices range from 300k-1.5M depending on quality, plus hotel fees (100k/hr) and taxi ride. I tried a 1M girl which had a hot body on the website, but, a bit disapointed with her face. Overall, I don't think this is a great option, as the pics can be photoshopped, and you can make a trip to D10 and end up with a girl you don't like, after paying for hotel fees etc. Can be a big time waster.

Pickup Bars

I've only went to Apocalypse Now, and Go2Bar, and quite dissapointed with both. Girls at Apocalpse (taxis call it 'APO' for short) are generally older MILF type cater more to Ang Mo tourists. There is uaually between 20-40 girls a night, Asking price start at 200-300USD and may be able to negotiate down to 100-200USD. Very few stunner types, i tried to get one but she would not budge from 200USD for long time. Go2 Bar was horrible, as there were only maybe 5-6 girls/night there but none of them acceptable to me. Overall the pickup bars here quite bad, do not compare to those in Bangkok or Jakarta.

Overall, quite disappointed with the HCM scene, especially when compared to places such as Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, even Hong Kong and Macau are better for convenience. Granted, i did not partake in any KTV (not my preference) but HCM is definitely not user friendly for casual tourist, and all the activites are 'underground'. Also, all the girls i deal with are quite greedy and mercenary, and argue for every last dollar, cent, and dong for you. After you pay them, they always argue for more. Quite annoying and disheartening, putting me off of greedy VN gals in particular. Girls are also not as passionate in bed compared to those in surrounding countries, and don't have great English speaking skills. The only reason i think that makes it worth going to VN is if you prefer the light-skin bitchy CFM VN look. Maybe i would have a better experience if i went to a KTV or club with hostess, but my understanding is those girls not cheap and dun speak english. For me, it is much better to get VN gals in Cambodia (easy to get for 100USD all night) or even Jakarta, as less hassles and better priicing.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

MAGNIFICENT SEVEN

The Synopsis

Set in the 1870s shortly after the Civil War, as the town Rose Krick is put under the siege of industrialist Bartholomew Bogue, the residents enlist the help of seven outlaws, a bounty hunter Sam Chisolm, a gambler Josh Faraday, a sharpshooter Goodnight Robicheaux, a tracker Jack Horne, an assassin Billy Rocks, a Mexican outlaw Vasquez, and a Comanche warrior Red Harvest, to protect them while they prepare for the anticipated violent confrontation. However, upon meeting the town's residents, the Seven find themselves fighting for much more than money.

The Trailer

To be shown in most HCM cinema on 23 Sep 2016.
For those travelling there this weekend, enjoy the movie

Last edited by Sexforyou; 20-09-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 20-09-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

Re: Vietnam - HCMC - Not worth it unless you love Viet

Thanks for your review. I have already put up a posting to warn everyone. Me and my friends all had bad experience. H88 did input his negative view on Hotel Call girls (gai goi) too.

To me it is a complete waste of time and I think it is only good for the locals. I do not want to bad mouth some member but I think some angmo expat they tell you good becoz they have tight budget. They wait till someone try it and post here to tell them worth to try or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Just spend about a week in HCMC after cheong Jakarta.

Hotel Call Girls (Gai Goi)

I tried a 1M girl which had a hot body on the website, but, a bit disapointed with her face. Overall, I don't think this is a great option, as the pics can be photoshopped, and you can make a trip to D10 and end up with a girl you don't like, after paying for hotel fees etc. Can be a big time waster.

HCM was never a good cheonging place. If you are aware, most frequent traveller to hcm have their regular girl waiting for them. There are many whom will arrange to meet girls whom they know them in Singapore KTV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
[I]Overall, quite disappointed with the HCM scene, especially when compared to places such as Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, even Hong Kong and Macau are better for convenience. Granted, i did not partake in any KTV (not my preference) but HCM is definitely not user friendly for casual tourist, and all the activites are 'underground'.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 20-09-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread