The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-02-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
It's not about she liking you

It's whether you are "easy" to her.
If you cum fast, you will always be her preferred customer.

The truth hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Had been visiting MLs for many many years. My advise is if the ML u visited don't click well or u don't like, move on to someone else, cos you will eventually find someone you like, she also like you and provide you with better services. Most importantly, be mentally prepared to pay cos they are here to make a living and make money (as much as they can). Its like when we provide a service in work, we will pay more attention and provide much better service to those who are willing to pay more, basic human behavior.

恭喜发财!虎年快乐!
Thanks for succinct and no nonsense FR. Humbly 11 points.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-02-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/baby-massage/

Will rtm when I need a BF, she is a bit more like 人妻 hahah..
hi bro, is her BF better than ke er? (if u tried)
Old 04-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
hi bro, is her BF better than ke er? (if u tried)
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Bro, BF i was referring to ZhouZhou, Ke Er I did try last time, the feeling is totally different, ZhouZhou BF is much better than Ke Er but YMMV..(maybe because Ke Er boobies is bigger & softer so lack of sensation)

Only visited Ke Er once, maybe she is not my type, after I left never think of RTM, the way she provide the service like a robot, no feel at all..
Old 04-02-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Any recommendation for MLs who work until very late at night?
Old 04-02-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol also got feels at night, sadly a lot don't work late into the night...
Old 04-02-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Deleted...
Old 04-02-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Had been visiting MLs for many many years. My advise is if the ML u visited don't click well or u don't like, move on to someone else, cos you will eventually find someone you like, she also like you and provide you with better services. Most importantly, be mentally prepared to pay cos they are here to make a living and make money (as much as they can). Its like when we provide a service in work, we will pay more attention and provide much better service to those who are willing to pay more, basic human behavior.
I also visit MLs and FLs for many many years, hehe, but my experiences have been quite different.

Yes agree with you, if don't click with a girl, better move on. You're not going to get that awesome, wild, sibeh shiok satisfaction that your brain is fantasizing about.

However, for me, when the girl and I click, when we really get along and "like" each other, there is no talk of extra money even though there's extra activities. I usually leave a small token tip, and visit her more often, but that's it. Yet the visits get hotter and hotter. To me, the person will also treat you better if there is physical and emotional connection. That’s also basic human behaviour. Peace
Old 04-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of lightluv2cheong is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I also visit MLs and FLs for many many years, hehe, but my experiences have been quite different.

Yes agree with you, if don't click with a girl, better move on. You're not going to get that awesome, wild, sibeh shiok satisfaction that your brain is fantasizing about.

However, for me, when the girl and I click, when we really get along and "like" each other, there is no talk of extra money even though there's extra activities. I usually leave a small token tip, and visit her more often, but that's it. Yet the visits get hotter and hotter. To me, the person will also treat you better if there is physical and emotional connection. That’s also basic human behaviour. Peace
Steady bro! You are the man!
Old 04-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Steady bro! You are the man!
Aiya, all same la bro... enjoy! Looking forward to new influx of chio bus... hopefully, lol.
Old 04-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

FR for Yi Yi,

It was just before CNY and I decided to pay a visit to a not-so-long-ago new ML arriving onto Singapore shore before all the MLs went for their CNY break. I was attracted by the nature of her looks in SLG and tried to find reviews of her but to no avail. So, I took a leap of faith, and thank God my leap is a good one. Here is my FR for https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yiyi-massage/

Location: 8/10 - In the smack of one of the most Golourful places in the East with plenty of eateries. Parking will be heavily dependent on luck for this place as many of the drivers would have known where I’m referring to. Walking distance is decent for foot warriors so no issues, I guess. Instructions from her are clear and easily understandable.
Looks: 8/10 - Look almost the same as what she posted in SLG and the moment she opened the door when I saw her, I got that moment of relief that I did not step onto a landmine. Her look is appealing and seems to grow as time goes by.
Hygiene: 9/10 - The room is clean and tidy with towels provided are dry and newly washed (can smell it when I was drying myself after bathing and after so lying onto another one)
Body: 8/10 Her body is also not far from what she posted in her photos, and she got the right curve at the right places. She is like a little sex bomb with her petite size and an estimated boob size of “Charlie”. Her complexion is smooth and fair with no complaints.
GFE: 9/10 She was extremely friendly and chatty the moment we met at the door and the conversation did not stop thru’ out. She warmly offered me a drink before we start and also when I leave her apartment. She is able to strike a good conversation and talked to you about many topics but for those non-mandarin-speaking gentlemen, she will do her best to communicate with you but please be tolerant with her limited conversant English as that is not her main language. I’m pretty much a chatty person and she was conversing with me non-stop and there was a moment where the massage is so good, she seems to detect it and went radio silent as I was entering ZZ land for a short while unnoticedly. She was attentive to my little maneuver and was consistently checking with me if I am discomfort.
Massage: 10/10 - This is where she really shines and she how she definitely “shine like a diamond” as quoted in Rihanna’s song. She was immediately able to release my tight knots and hit all my muscle soreness after I told her where my muscles were aching when she asked me just before we started. Never expect to get such a good massage from her given her petite size and I’m not actually in a typical MP. I was chatting with her, and she told me she acquired her skill in China - SZ and has been working for quite a while in proper MP thus explaining her good massage skill. This is really an unexpected bonus.
Sensual: 8/10 - My excitement grew towards the end of the “massage” session and when she started to push the boundaries towards the uncharted forest of mine. Same solid skillset she acquired from her time in SZ and she is pretty awesome in managing the tempo of building up to the Grand Finale. She gave a pretty awesome catbath and willing to accommodate quite generously as long not push their boundaries. Most of the services stated in SLG are provided as compared to many other SN MLs I visited which some of the services stated are non-existence. For those, I can’t be bothered to write for them a FR.
RTM: Yes - When I happen to be at the Golorful place, in need of a good massage and some stress relief as a complete combo meal. Who won’t want a combo meal for goodness..

Pardon my lengthy FR. Happy CNY to all brothers!
Old 04-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

i appreciate the golorful MR but do clarify if the $120 price tag comes with the advertised bbbj+cim?

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
FR for Yi Yi,

It was just before CNY and I decided to pay a visit to a not-so-long-ago new ML arriving onto Singapore shore before all the MLs went for their CNY break. I was attracted by the nature of her looks in SLG and tried to find reviews of her but to no avail. So, I took a leap of faith, and thank God my leap is a good one. Here is my FR for https://sglonelyguy-9.com/yiyi-massage/

Sensual: 8/10 - My excitement grew towards the end of the “massage” session and when she started to push the boundaries towards the uncharted forest of mine. Same solid skillset she acquired from her time in SZ and she is pretty awesome in managing the tempo of building up to the Grand Finale. She gave a pretty awesome catbath and willing to accommodate quite generously as long not push their boundaries. Most of the services stated in SLG are provided as compared to many other SN MLs I visited which some of the services stated are non-existence. For those, I can’t be bothered to write for them a FR.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

It was part of the service but I gave her extra tips for the good services. Like what many brothers mentioned, every clients' relationship with the ML is different and YMMV. I do have a fair bit of enjoyment that I was looking for.
Cheers!
Old 04-02-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR for Xiao Mi

Massage: didn't really have much skill/ strength but wasn't expecting much.

Nuru: done thoroughly
- she might wanna consider using an inflatable bed.

Character:
Cute little lady who is very hygienic +
She was abit shy but was rather charming when she got more comfortable.

Overall honest and nice lady; gd exp

Side note: trying nuru agn reminds me of nat/carol. Good times.
Old 04-02-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
ChaoRenz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Bro, BF i was referring to ZhouZhou, Ke Er I did try last time, the feeling is totally different, ZhouZhou BF is much better than Ke Er but YMMV..(maybe because Ke Er boobies is bigger & softer so lack of sensation)

Only visited Ke Er once, maybe she is not my type, after I left never think of RTM, the way she provide the service like a robot, no feel at all..
Hi boss, for ZZ how much discount on the pics/video? Any belly roll?
Thankyou.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/shanshan-massage/

MR for Shan Shan 珊珊 from SLG

Location: 7/10 (Central and Ulu area, 10mins walk from MRT for foot-soldiers like me)

Looks: 9/10 (Similarity to photos 100%, natural beauty even without make-up)

Massage: 7/10 (Decent attempt, will ask you if want to press softer or adjust the aircon if it's too chilly)

Sensual: 8/10 (Started with a slow catbath and the best part was the touch of her two huge melons on my skin)

HJ: 8/10 (Not so varied stroking style, will put in the effort to maintain the action though i took quite long to shoot with the enjoyment of carassing her boobs)

GFE: 9/10 (Like your typical poly/uni girlfriend, knows how to continue a conversation or when to be comfortable in the silence)

RTM: Yes definitely, unless got other recommended SYTs from bros here
bro, does she strip nake for the massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1