The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Purposely peep my chemistry and english teacher zao geng.Perverted enough for you?

Hahaha

i dun purposely do it but its a natural thing for me..
Old 07-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Vigin Lover]
2) go to Bugis Junction MOS burger and sniff the sanity pad section and PCC there with the picture of the gal that I had taken on my phone.

Oh man bro u sniff blood!!! somemore dried blood.....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 07-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2913 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

haha...i also agree tat the collection of pubic hair is the most perverted things ever done...haha...tink we shld an award ceremony for all these acts and get all bros in SB to vote and get the winner...wahaha..tink it will be a gold-plated statuette shpaed lk a penis...in contrast to the original grammy award...wahhaa
Old 09-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjisung
Whao lao, bro East piper, u damn funny. If u go thru this thread, u will know what i did is mild lar. Some more give the eeee-so-dirty-one kinda innocent expression. haha. At least u guys here dun hide it like some others.
nah,me got no ill-intention regards to ur festishes, just like to promote ur thread for you.You should repay me in return for that!
Old 10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ladylyn is Cool - loads of Potential

lately, I and hubby watched a movie on a late night show, we prefer lesser crowds, we were seated at midrow on the left section. we were alone on that 4-seater when we bought the tickets but few minutes after the show started, a guy sat on the 4th chair nearest the wall. My husband is seated along the isle so am the one near that guy. Not long before I noticed the guy is always glancing at us, or me, he is seated in a slouching position and his hands are between his legs and obviously doing something. I immediately let my husband know what was happening, but him being the more adventurous type of guy, kissed me and started to fondle my breasts, my short sundress made it easier for his hands to access "down there" and played me. Maybe the other guy noticed it was okay so it became more obvious that he was playing with himself. To cut the story short, I came so fast and hard due to thrill and excitement, I'm not sure if he heard me come, as I tried really hard not to make a sound . But right after I came my hubby suggested to go home, which I also wanted coz I don't know why I always feel uneasy after I did something kinky and the excitement subsided. before we reached the exit we saw the guy also stood up so I and my hubby rushed out. We went home without finishing the movie but nevertheless happy with that new experience .
Old 10-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyn
Maybe the other guy noticed it was okay so it became more obvious that he was playing with himself. To cut the story short, I came so fast and hard due to thrill and excitement, I'm not sure if he heard me come, as I tried really hard not to make a sound
alamak, there was you ah? small world, there was me! and i wasnt playing with myself ok, my gf was squatted in front of me la... actually i didnt hear you come, but after the show was over, i nearly slipped from a pool of liquid on the floor...
Old 10-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wish79 is Cool - loads of Potential

i think the most pervert thing i did was to rub my gf sis while my gf is slping beside mi.. i slp with my gf on the pull out session of the bed while her sis slp on top.. will always try to rub her when she is soundly aslp..
Old 10-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish79
i think the most pervert thing i did was to rub my gf sis while my gf is slping beside mi.. i slp with my gf on the pull out session of the bed while her sis slp on top.. will always try to rub her when she is soundly aslp..
N how in the world did u get away with it... she must be sleeping like a pig not to realised someone touching her

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 10-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wins1974 is Cool - loads of Potential

I also try before/.....hahah..never got caught hahah
Old 10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

after reading through the posts, let me also share my ... ( which could be peanut to some Bros).

I got quite a high sex drive so I almost want sex with my gf every day... but sometime need to rush to Poly, so she dont want.

What I do to relieve is to arouse & & finger her on the Bus when on the way to poly... when she start high liao, then I ask her to Hj for me.
All this in the top level of the double-deck bus ( of cos cover with our bag)... & the 1st row of seat facing the bus staircase & with ppl all ard ( bus quite full as it peck hr)... but I got this exciting feeling..?

Also, my class alway end early & have to wait for my gf. Nothing to do so hang ard at the canteen to see whether any zao geng.
At first start to PCC at the toilet... later got bored & find a new place - Library.
I will go to a corner table & PCC (spray off under the table)...

I think I a bit pervert... I alway like to PCC.

Once when I was working Part time during holiday, I alway hid in the toliet & PCC. Then once I notice a guy looking through under the toilet wall & look at me when I PCC. Got scared, & quickly zip up& get out of the toilet.
But after that, I was thinking I should spray onto his face.... or ask himto hj me...
(O no...this is a sign that I am a gay???)

Thanks for your time in reading my post.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 10-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan
What I do to relieve is to arouse & & finger her on the Bus when on the way to poly... when she start high liao, then I ask her to Hj for me.
All this in the top level of the double-deck bus ( of cos cover with our bag)... & the 1st row of seat facing the bus staircase & with ppl all ard ( bus quite full as it peck hr)... but I got this exciting feeling..?
Certainly this is adventurous. Not only you feel exciting, the rest of the passengers certainly feel so. Kudos.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
alamak, there was you ah? small world, there was me! and i wasnt playing with myself ok, my gf was squatted in front of me la... actually i didnt hear you come, but after the show was over, i nearly slipped from a pool of liquid on the floor...
heheheh dun tell her but we had a great time watching the "show" behind....
Old 10-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish79
Umm 2 questions

1 - where you rub ur gf sis?
2 - what u rub her wif?
Old 10-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

about the rubbing incident.. if someone were to rub me, i think i also dun noe.. i sleep like a log.. i can set 2 alarm clocks and not wake up..
Old 11-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
about the rubbing incident.. if someone were to rub me, i think i also dun noe.. i sleep like a log.. i can set 2 alarm clocks and not wake up..
bro...where u stay? i go find u at night...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1