The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
who's your new target bro?

Anyway, this is the most appropriate song for you.

"can't cry hard enough" by williams brothers

I prefer this one more sad though the lyrics ... maybe suitable too

[url]http://
Old 09-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no doubt.. ap one day 12-12 non stop.. a few mths can easily reach target liao.. far more faster than what they expect.. got $ liao balek kampong.. given a choice who wanna come all d way here for ppl to drill, if not for the fast $$..

i oso dun find shunzi got the quitting attitude on sunday though alot of them are golden horse actresses.. i agree that uncle hua treats them very very nice.. can cook, etc.. some other houses dont allow wl to cook at all..

but i do notice the gals in this hse very good to each other.. they will recommend u other gals in the same house..
Old 10-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
bro, she one of the AP in the house... now sasa n shunzi bith left, many ppl will be queueing up to drill the other girls in the house esp now suddenly this house so many wl canceling card.. think garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..
U zhun boh?? OKT has not submit the application wor how can be like what u said authority dun approve??? Checks your facts then post....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 10-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U zhun boh?? OKT has not submit the application wor how can be like what u said authority dun approve??? Checks your facts then post....
He got psychiotic sense bro lah hahahaha

I M Possible
Old 10-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
He got psychiotic sense bro lah hahahaha
Whaaaaa ?? Bro B-H-R wakes up at long last : welcum back bro
Old 10-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Whaaaaa ?? Bro B-H-R wakes up at long last : welcum back bro
Wow your rep higher than mine. Guess that what happens when the dragon goes to slumber. Lol. Wish you well my friend. Sad to see hq not being the hottest party joint like it used to.

I M Possible
Old 10-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Wow your rep higher than mine. Guess that what happens when the dragon goes to slumber. Lol. Wish you well my friend. Sad to see hq not being the hottest party joint like it used to.
Yes : 54A has lost all the old ang pai's due to the 2 year limit ( Miko. MH. Jenny etc) and a lot of the new ang pai's are getting BAO-ed ( or Bao-ing) very fast
1803 is very hot now with 4 ang pai's
Old 10-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes : 54A has lost all the old ang pai's due to the 2 year limit ( Miko. MH. Jenny etc) and a lot of the new ang pai's are getting BAO-ed ( or Bao-ing) very fast
To be very honest, I can't see what's so great about the girls at 1803. They're ok lah, but I feel the sexxions with 1654A chicks are much more real, intense and memorable in my opinion.

But that's just my experience.

However, right now the best value for $$ to me would be the girls at Wh1612, lulu, jin jin and bei bei.

Not sure what the rest think, but that's just my taste and experience.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya Bro.. missed all of those.. at least we have quality gals from 1803, 1805, 1651, 2062, 16W12, 1606, 16W19, 2831A to choose from.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
AV is under govt right? Should follow Public Service HR style... after 2 years, offer a 3-year contract extension.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 11-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
AV is under govt right? Should follow Public Service HR style... after 2 years, offer a 3-year contract extension.
Then got Public Service Medal or not huh brother...hee hee
Old 11-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Then got Public Service Medal or not huh brother...hee hee
No. But maybe got Best Public Toilet award
Old 11-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jeez. Now you are comparing the WLs to Toilets.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Jeez. Now you are comparing the WLs to Toilets.
Toilet$50 here
Old 11-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Bro,23 month only

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1