The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-09-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Looks like today all the seasoned cheongsters all tried 117
pretty sure she is worth a try at that price
Might RTF again!

For me, i like the GFE and non commercial feel..
Old 12-09-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Disclaimer: I only look for SYT, able to French, slim and high GFE (ratings will be high if these are met)

UV (Celebrities, somehow the listing is gone) 11 Sep 22, 8pm

Okt: quick response

Look: 7/10 Cute looking, a bit of pimples but doesn't affect the beauty (Photos taken about a year ago, verified with the UV herself on her age as well which is 24)

Body: 7/10 Not the slimmest but slim enough, boobs B with a little sag but still nice to fondle and kiss, some inks on the back, pussy trimmed

Service: 10/10 One of the best gfe ever. Frenching, fingering, grinding and body touches and caressing plus bbbj which is deep enough for me

Fj: 10/10 One of the best rider for me. She climaxed while riding hard on me. Ended with missionary. Natural moans throughout the session.

Others: 10/10 Build chemistry quite key for her, started with chatting and cuddling, no rush and not a time watcher. She will slowly touch you and hand rub your rod and the action will naturally take place.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Som from Love Affair

Looks: 7/10 pics edited but irl still pretty but slightly darker

Body: well toned as she works out. No auntie belly vibes

Boobs: firm natural Bs nice to grab

Pussy: small bush, one of the nicest looking abalones in recent times. Sensitive to painting.

FJ: fun lady to explore diff positions with. Willing to please.

Rtf: likely will do before she returns in another 1 wk+
Old 12-09-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jerjeromel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can French?
Old 12-09-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Julie (RP)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898788

Julie is an early 30s MILF from Chiang Mai. First trip to Singapore. Not exactly new to the flesh trade as she worked at a massage parlour with HJ happy ending in Korea previously.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, fleshy curvy with meat at the right places and a fleshy round butt. Baby damage visible and she put on quite a bit of weight as a food lover. Definitely a hottie in her prime. Light tan with smooth complexion. No ink.

Natural C boobs, hang gracefully with light-coloured nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. Gets wet easily. Always clamped her legs whenever she's turned on.

BBBJ & CIM offered. Her BBBJ comes with lots of tongue curling, licking and sucking with HJ combo. My balls were not neglected. Can't really DT but she is willing to try her best to go deep. Be warned, she had lots of practice from her Korea stint and she can blow you for a very long time both handsfree and with HJ combo in various positions. The horizontal panel mirror alongside the bed offers a kinky view of the action.

FJ. COB & COF offered. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Game for all positions and enjoys deep & heavy pounding. She got really horny from all the teasing and she is not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots. Enjoyed doggy the best as her meaty butt provides excellent cushion and music for the heavy thrusts.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher. Focused her attention on you.

Speaks both little English and Korean.

Julia is your passionate MILF lover with excellent blowjob skills. Very shy at first but will open-up as your sex mistress once you hit the right move and spot. Good attitude, friendly and always willing to please.

Please help buy disposable shaver, local food and beers for her to score brownie points.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single mattress on a platform bed with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and makes it easy to confirm the booking.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 14-09-2022 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Looking for okt that cater for early morning bonks

Like 5am/6am kind

Anyone got any lobsng can pm me
Old 12-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jam - Seduction

Face: 9 pretty beautiful face w mazing flawless skin.
Skin: V fair. Chinese type of fair
Body: 10/10 zero fats the waste is like in pic. Super thin.
Boobs: 8/10 huge jugs, enhanced beautifully
BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy with lots of slurpy n deeeeeeppp
FJ: 8/10 soft moaning, cute voice.
GFE: 5/10 no gte, very commercial feel.
RTF: yes if have spare $

Thanks Bro, seduction for arranging! The location is good for bros driving. Discreet & good parking.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Looking for okt that cater for early morning bonks

Like 5am/6am kind

Anyone got any lobsng can pm me
If there are 24 hour okt, that's the best!
Old 12-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshakeboy View Post

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=mecury

Fr for Mecury from Lust

Looks
Very hot, chio bu

Body
Very sexy, super curvy

Frenching
Wet kisses, perfect tongue to tongue

Bbbj
Wet and slow at first, turned to crazy wild sucking

Fj
Crazy girl, will confirm make your stand all
The way she grinded on top me just made super horny. Went to doggy to see more of her super sexy body.. this took all of my energy away.. very hard to control.Cim

Rtf
Yes
Can compete for miss Thailand.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Silver XOXO, 2s, 11 Sep 22 @ G Land

Little energiser bunny. Cute and bubbly personality. Face is more natural looking when compared to photos.

Nice curves, not the bone skinny type. Natural supple rack, perky butt. Very stimulating. First shot was fast, second was more passionate. Had a good conversation during intermission.

Overall, no regrets, thoroughly enjoyed her company.

Link for convenience: https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=898635

Cheers.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zeeplockk is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=kammy

FR for Kammy from Casanova

Looks: 8/10 slight difference to her photo, but I think current photo attached looks like her most, she’s pretty and cute all in one

Body: 8/10 she’s not fat at all, standing at about 160 skinny, with zero fats but got just enough or meat at her ass and body.

Bbbj: 9/10 My hormones were in full drive, and I could feel my cock getting hard. This innocent looking girl really knew how to suck a cock. She took my whole shaft down her throat with no gagging at all. I took her long hair into my hand and held her against my cock.

Painting: 10/10 Kammy removed my hand from her head then switched to 69 position. Her hot wet pussy was inches from my mouth. I gave it a nice long lick. Mmmm she tasted like honey. She began to moan as I started to give her pussy the attention it needed. Her moaning sent a vibration through my cock that made it twitch with pleasure.

FJ: 9/10 I got behind her and guided my cock into her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock nice and tight. Grabbing her hips, I started to fuck her. And I fucked her hard. We quickly switched to missionary. I was watching her tits bounce as I fucked her. The whole session was hot and erotic, shiok.

GFE: 10/10 very bubbly cheerful and chatty, I can’t speak Thai, so it’s good thing that her English is a really buey pai one

RTF: very high possibility, but I also saw that she had another roommate. Hmm will decide again.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

FR for Kimchi from Club Friday

Looks: 8/10 Give 20% discount on the photo.
Boobs 9/10 Natural D cup, Boobs lover please dont miss out
Body: 8/10 Not slim and not fat.
French: 9/10 Can french, DFK kind.
BBBJ: 9/10 Long suction with deep throat action.
FJ: 10/10 Accommodating and know what she does while on top.
GFE: 9/10 Give you the best gfe. But limited english.
Overall a satisfying bonk,
RTF: Will be back before she is gone.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Last weekend spotted another slim syt who has just arrived recently… Mai tu liao, quickly made booking for Chanel from Empire… Seems like several brothers are also aiming her and her slots are filling up fast. Have to change my timing to suit her in the end.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Hotel Room:
Twin room with attached toilet. Clean and small towel provided.

Face: 9/10
Syt look, confirmed and chopped! If she walks into my office, I will have thought that she is our new company intern lor. Hee hee…

Body: 9.5/10
My favourite type - slim with no tummy and long sexy legs. Must let her put on some stockings for me. Haha

Boobs: 8.5/10
B cup but at least natural lor. Let me fondle them as much as I like. Too tempting not to fondle and suck the boobs of our new office intern lor.

Frenching: 9/10
No problem. Started off kissing her lips and then progressed to french kissing…

Painting & Fingering: 8.5/10
No problem too. No smell. Xiao meimei, so I only finger her gently. Pls dun be so aggressive to XMM lar. Later she scares liao dun come back here again leh.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Ok. But I’m not a big fan in this.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several positions and she din complained at all nor show me any black face. A bit wasted that there is no mirror in the bedroom lor. Lastly, it felt tight to me! Hee hee…

GFE: 9.5/10
Cheerful gal who also gave me a nice massage.

Overall: 9/10
She is definitely my favorite type of slim syt with natural boobs + good attitude

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 12-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Yaya from Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...3#post21639843

OKT: as usual, prompt reply, no hassle arrangement

Looks: 9/10 very pretty, nice make up and dressed up nicely

Body: 9.5/10 slim body, c cup boobs ,very smooth complextion, nice meaty ass

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction with deepthroat, nice balls licking

FJ: 10/10 good stamina, can ride for long time. love to bang her in doggy position in front of the dressing table mirror, can see full view of her nice ass and boobs bouncing

Overall: 9/10 yes she is rtf material
Old 12-09-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Nisa from ThaiConcepts

Look: 8/10 great, love her full back tattoo
Body: 9/10 slender and meaty in the right places, amazing doggy view
Boob: 8/10 big and for boob lovers, some sag but expected
Bbbj: 0/10 did not try as she said her mouth was painful
Pussy: 8/10 tight and shiok to pump into
GFE: 10/10 cheerful and cheeky, great to talk to even though there's a language barrier. She got a bit sad after talking about her family so pls support her bros
RTF: Maybe, but want to try other girls in the stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1