The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Old 21-06-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
bosshugofa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR-Fiona(scarletthouse)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=733139

Friday. Lunch time special.

Looks - 7/10. No make up. Apparently just woke up from bed

Body - 7/10 D Natural boobs. Soft and quite well done.

BBBJ - 7/10. Deep throat and good momentum. Hardworking in this area and also strong suction.

GFE - 8/10. Give me drinks throughout the session. Claim that I got sore throat and need to drink more water. Very attentive.

Service. 8/10 Can french and paint. She loves to be fingered, and I used the "two in the pink ,one in the stink method" to make her damn high. Very easily wet and end up her juice dripping everywhere. Need to use towel to clean up.

FJ: 9/10: Sop at first and once she is tune up, she will literally move her body in the motion.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
wan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sunny from mansion

Gonna write a short fr this time round

Sunny was good, pictures were quite accurate. Not really for boobs lovers, but service was really good. Am a sucker for girls with good service so that was all that mattered to me. Looks wise not bad, skin was very very smooth, not fair but not dark either.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Joseper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FANTA -SIA BABES.

First look at the stable name i broke it down to Fanta-sia babes.
So i am expecting some sweet looking girls that taste just like Fanta? lol.
So i decided to find out and saw Tuna.

HOT Looking babe with lots of body art adding to the unique taste.
Really stand out from the crowd. different from the usual. And here i go, went to find out if tuna is indeed the real deal.

Reached the place. nice looking location with proper renovation done.
Coming to the door to welcome me stands a mid height fair skin lady with tattoo all over her. Very exotic look to start off. And huge boobs to pair with that exotic look.
She does have the black girl k pop image in my option.

SHe is pretty good with her English so communication is never a problem with her.
She is Hot, She is sexy. One look and the urge to poke her is already very high.

Lets skip the shower and shit. and go straight the service.

Great job done with her mouth with all the licking and sucking. Had a great time lying there being cat bathe by a hot exotic looking girl.
BBBJ is great especially with the occasional eye contact.

Sex never been better when you get her wet with your painting skills. I can say it's not really that easy to get her wet. maybe because of the long list of booking she had.
But well, still managed to get her dripping after i find the spot and gave no mercy.
Pumped her in various position and love the missionary for sure as i you get to enjoy the body art and look at the marvelous facial expression.

Finish off 2 shots with about 15 mins left.
Tipped her a bit and left early allowing her to have time for rest.
Hope she appreciate my kindness.

Overall a great session with a special bleed of FL. thanks bro fantasia for the awesome arrangement made.

Now lets look at this beautiful Tuna:

Old 21-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Winks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy SS 4/5 sessions
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=733298
Shower: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
In short, Nancy is a pretty SYT with huge boobs and a tight pussy. Her bed skills are deifinitely a 9/10 and I cant ask for more. Thank Bro Silk for his expert recommendation once again.
Nanv
Old 21-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 5
steventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteventan2129 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nana Silk Stockings

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=733301
Nana is a beautiful young busty lady with extremely sexy kissable lips.
Her service level is quite high, she has some experience in this field of work.
She is also not shy to display her bed talents in full. Only regret was not asking to wear that pair of glasses when I was doing her. I would gladly rtf her everyday if my wallets permits and OC is not around. A great gem.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winks View Post

Nancy SS 4/5 sessions
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=733298
Shower: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
In short, Nancy is a pretty SYT with huge boobs and a tight pussy. Her bed skills are deifinitely a 9/10 and I cant ask for more. Thank Bro Silk for his expert recommendation once again.
Damn are those natural boobs? The shapes look aroi mak na
Old 21-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I have been MIA for quite some time.
Can anyone enlighten me if Soi69 can still be trusted? Wah kao this Ice come 3rd time already is it?
Noticed a few new stables too. Which one should I avoid?
Thanks in advance for any advice. Pls do PM me if you do not wish to post here.
Old 21-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF-ed SORA from Regentlust today. Mostly the same, so you can refer to my previous FR for more info.

All smiles from her the moment door open. She remembers me, so GFE and KC is high from the start already, kept kissing and hugging throughout the session.

While I was on my way there my libido felt lower than usual, so I wasn't expecting to finish both shots. But man, the sex today felt more engaged and passionate.

For first shot I like to be in control (to avoid cumming too fast) so it was pretty SOP for me; finished after few positions, nothing too fancy. Second shot she cowgirl-grinded me for quite some time, moaning non-stop with a "high" expression on her face. It felt like she was using my dickhead to rub against her G-spot (not the deep insertion sort-of grind). Wanted to switch halfway, but she seemed like she was enjoying it, so i just enjoy the view. She suddenly collapse on me and said she came. While she frenched me, I raised her a bit and continued the action by pumping her from below. After she recovered she took over the pumping while I rest, the transition was so smooth like we read each other's mind. It wasn't long before I could feel my balls tightening. Held her to rotate sideways to missionary, spread her legs and gave my full throttle pounding to the finish line. Hugged and kissed while my dick slowly deflates inside her. We were both spent.

Last edited by sammybk; 21-06-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old 21-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hoolala is Cool - loads of Potential

I loves Thai still available?
Old 21-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Micro88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick FR for Pauline (TeerukLover)and Bro SK as promised, I will not be giving points as it differs to everyone. I just want to share what I see and felt.

Managed to get a slot for 2pm today, would like to thank bro SK for the fast arrangement. His instruction is pretty clear cut and location is somewhere that is easily accessible even though I do not drive.

Looks: young syt with slight Thai Tan, skin complexion is consider good as compared to most Thai girl.

Body: a very petite girl with tight vagina and a good ass for pumping, do take note she is not for boobs lover though...hers is about Small B.

Foreplay and FJ: this is the part where she shines the most...her gfe is really gaogao, also not to mention that she is really patient to provide me all the stated services.

Position wise she is able to accommodate all that I requested and doesn’t even show any discontent even though I took a while to finish my 2shot.

Overall, in short if you are looking for a syt with tight body, good attitude and strong gfe...I will strongly recommend you guys to choose Pauline, she will only be here for about a week plus or so!
Old 22-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Necrohacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nina from Scarlet House -- Big fucking scam, Avoid at all costs

Messages bro, asked to come at 8 pm, reached location, asked to wait, first said gal gone out for dinner, then said gal ready room not available, made me wait till 9 pm, was about to leave, messaged saying she is ready, went inside , fucking fat aunty , big tummy, strech marks all over, only saw that after paying money and when she undressed, thought atleast she would be good at service,

But turns out she will only do capped BJs which was for less than 2 mins, after that she got on top of me, hardly 2 mins, fat aunty got tired, asked me for missionary position as she was lazy fuck, her face has double chin too, after 1st round, she was busy with her phone and in 10 mins said do second shot already , hurry hurry, When asked why, said other cust waiting, no room, so do fast. I just got up, got dressed and left in 30 mins, messaged bro telling my experience, to my shock bro tells me she is having family trouble so wanted to hurry.

It's a big fucking scam and don't believe a word they say, writing the review first time cos of bad experience and wanted to warn other bro to stay away at all costs, there are much better gems out there. Total waste of my money, time and effort.
Old 22-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sora from TRL

Looks: 8, she really smiles a lot which makes her more syt looking
Body: 7, she's not totally slim but not fat
Boobs: 8, not perfect shape but really huge and soft, slight sag I guess due to size
Skin: 7, nice smooth skin, fairer than typical thai tan
BBBJ: 9, really good
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 8
GFE: Consider high

Place is very discreet, room is big as well with nice bed and attach bathroom.
She's really cute looking and petite, estimate around 153-155cm only which makes her boobs really huge for her frame.
Overall experience with her is good and will rtf if got the time.
Old 22-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
twister73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Margie from Soi69

Just finish a session with Margie from Soi69. As usual she never fail to satisfy me with her smile, gfe and service. Fantastic figure and always willing to please. Will RTF soon....

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=18857451

https://img118.imagetwist.com/th/29991/qpnq4vu4qv6a.jpg

Last edited by twister73; 23-06-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old 22-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bro, but are her boobs natural or man-made ? Got a bit confused as u said natural but then added quite well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshugofa View Post
FR-Fiona(scarletthouse)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=733139

Friday. Lunch time special.

Looks - 7/10. No make up. Apparently just woke up from bed

Body - 7/10 D Natural boobs. Soft and quite well done.

BBBJ - 7/10. Deep throat and good momentum. Hardworking in this area and also strong suction.

GFE - 8/10. Give me drinks throughout the session. Claim that I got sore throat and need to drink more water. Very attentive.

Service. 8/10 Can french and paint. She loves to be fingered, and I used the "two in the pink ,one in the stink method" to make her damn high. Very easily wet and end up her juice dripping everywhere. Need to use towel to clean up.

FJ: 9/10: Sop at first and once she is tune up, she will literally move her body in the motion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1