The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future
Ex Viet air stew age 25 to share

Get to know this young viet Chinese name Nana. She used to work as a air stew in viet but due to heavy financial problem she had no choice but to move to sg to work as FL. Meet up with her for dinner n listen to her sad story. You can't tell she is working in this line. First look u may thought that she is either a OL or any gers u see at shenton way. She speaks fluent English, dress well. Cut the story short due to her looks n complexion I never hestitate longer n brought her to nearby hotel. We were holding hands while walking to hotel like lovers. Once in room we hug n kiss n she slowly strip me n we proceed to shower. Once she take off her cloth wow... Her smooth complexion n skinn nice pair of FIRM boobs arouse me. Already hard b4 going to shower. Went to shower n she clean me throughly from head to toe n stop at small bro use her tongue to wash it even thoroughly but with her saliva. Bbbj was great n I almost cum. Hold her back n proceed to bed. She push me to bed n xo tiniest to bbbj. I turn her around n finger n tongue fuck her little sister. Great no smell. Juice starts flowing out n moans also getting loader. Think I done a good job. Cap on n ask for cowboy. Seeing her riding is good with firm boobs jumping not high or low. Big breast sagging when doing cowboy can be disguisting as the breast keep flipping up n down. She rides till sweat n I change to missionary n change again to doggie. Finish her off in doggie n both sweat like shit, lie on the bed n rest awhile b4 proceed to shower. Dress up n she give me a warming kiss n we both hold hands n check out. From the looks of outsider no one will knows that she is a FL. People may just thought 2 lovers check put. Her price may be steep but u won't regret . Give it a shhot n u will know whether money well spent anot. To me she is a top graded viet ger, model figure, fair n smooth complexion, speaks fluent english, well dress n u will turn ur head to have a second look ger.

Name: Nana (chi viet)
Ht: 46
Wt: 163
Stat: 33c 25 36
Charges: 150/1/1 or 220/90mins/2 exclude rm n cap
Gfe: 9/10
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10
Do: bbbj, fj with cap, shower, catbath, French, cim, cob
Don't : anal, raw, ass rim
Race: no Indian
Today available slot from 4 to 8pm
Same interested bros pm me ur Name n Cont n Time.
Place for today is lav, balestier, gl, changi.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ex Viet air stew age 25 to share

hi bro,

how to engage her??
Old 09-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Sorry pls don't ask for pic of Nana. She wants to be discreet. Meet her n u will know. Won't regret lar bro
Old 09-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
PalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contact?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ldsdigipig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro! mind to share ct
Old 09-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

For bros that pm me to ask for cont of Nana pls don't flood my inbox. My thrend already stated very clearly pm me ur name n cont n place. I will arrange ok. Those who pm me asking for cont pls don't hope for any reply from me as I will just delete it away thks alot
Old 09-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Due to some reason I request moderator to close this thrend for me thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1