The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Finally,GhostBusters start screening in Batam cinema...together with the Star Trek movie. (wait until my neck long long,hehehe...)

Star Trek - Beyond
(now showing in Batam's theater)

The Storyline :

A surprise attack in outer space forces the Enterprise to crash-land on a mysterious world. The assault came from Krall (Idris Elba), a lizard-like dictator who derives his energy by sucking the life out of his victims. Krall needs an ancient and valuable artifact that's aboard the badly damaged starship. Left stranded in a rugged wilderness, Kirk (Chris Pine), Spock (Zachary Quinto) and the rest of the crew must now battle a deadly alien race while trying to find a way off their hostile planet.

The Trailer :

Quite surprise to see Batam theater screening Star Trek 1st. I thought it was going to be ghostbusters 1st,then Star Trek. It doesnt matter now that both movies were up.

For those in Batam this week,enjoy the movie.

Note : Star Trek start screening last weekend. Ghostbusters start this weekend.
I was there yesterday, now on the way back in Batam fast ferry.

Unfortunately, reviews for both film macam cannot make it.

Hence, I watch SkipTrace by Jackie Chan. And spend 150k on makan.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Sorry forget to mention its for Indonesia passport only. Promotional should last awhile as it matches other operator prices for Indonesia passport.

Horizon only travels to harbourbay.
just curious is there any different between the two ticket? sg n indo?
i say so because i dun think they will be so hardworking to print two version, one for sg one for indonesian....
Old 24-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

My Review for my 2D1N Batam trip 23/07/16.

I will be following Nono1973's beginner's guide for this virgin sex trip haha.

Planned to sit 0940H Horizon ferry to Harbour bay but when I reached at 0900H saw there was a timing for 0915H so fast hand fast leg board the ferry. I still prefer Horizon ferry since its more comfortable and smooth for me. For those who dont want to queue when reaching Batam customs can take their business class, allows you to get out of the ferry first and have a pirority queue

Reached there took a cab(50k,lazy to bargain over 10k) to Formosa and checked-in at walk-in rate (530k). Was given room 309 facing the road so I think its pretty decent(I realised i was wrong when night comes). Time check and I was very early, so I walked over to Nagoya Complex and search for any decent cafes, sad to say I didn't find any artisan cafes over there so just settled at Godiva cafe for my morning coffee(about 20k) while waiting for the RIA Ayam Penyet(22k) to open at 11.30am.

After brunch walked over to find Goldbird as my first stop for shopping. This is the part I guess many brothers got abit lost, I searched around Goodway hotel(the whole area behind it,every alley) and found nothing. Walked around LaiLai hotel and Batam Star also and couldn't find Goldbird(Sedona). So I gave up and walked over to find New Berry. Location was not difficult to find, reach about 12noon and went inside to have a look, have about 15-20 girls, what I expect to see in booking joints today is mostly those leftovers. Saw non I liked so just bookmarked one and ask the price...was quoted 1.6mil because she is young lol. Said no thanks and walked over to JV Happy 8, more girls here about 20-30, also mostly leftovers but say a few alright looking ones and bookmarked them (forgot ask price -.-).
While walking over to find Indah 2, there was this motorguy keeo pestering me to bring me around. I clearly said no and show zero interest but he just keep talking in his language, even drove up pavement to block my walking way which clearly pissed me off. He just kept following me until I reached a coffee shop, so I took the chance to raise my voice and said 'Hello I need tell you NO how many times? I walk, no motor no taxi'. He replied saying I am tourist and he is Indo bla bla bla. He didnt bother the people looking from the shop so I also cant be bothered and continue my search for Indah2(it looks quite clear he is not normal, probably a drug addict or with other motives). Anyway found Indah2, have 5 girls inside, one looks quite to my liking and was quoted 800k, I was surprised the young girl was quoted at this price but i still want to explore further for my first trip. Got out walked back to Happy 8 area and took a motor to Pertama Indah(30k), inside only 3 girls and they cant be bothered with me so I left.

Walked over towards Formosa area and AGAIN SPOTTED BY THE SAME MOTOR GUY!! He pestered me again for a good 100M and gave up, seriously wtf is wrong with this guy. Decided to go back and try to find Goldbird again since I see so many brothers with good reviews from there. Took a motor(15k) straight to Batam Star and start seaching again. Finally found Goldbird(Sedona), the shop actual name is Orchid 99, white background signboard. Main door is made of wood and wall is blueish tiles, it is located directly at the building infront of Batam Star hotel closer to the main road. Went inside and only 2 girls left, rest all taken. So now I knew only new Berry and Happy 8 have girls but I dont like the New berry OKT which is obviously trying to make me a carrot head. So decided to head back to Happy 8 and just pick a girl for the day, went inside have a good look, spotted a late 20s girl with slim figure and nice curves and was quoted 1mil so I agreed. At the counter before paying i took 1 last look and saw this girl looking at me machiam straight into my eyes, she look interested in me so I decided to change to her in hopes of better service. Was quoted 1.4mil(because the mummy say I am Singaporean), knew it was nonsense but I am too tired to bargain after walking nearly 1.5hours around all the joints in my slippers. So just arranged for her to come to my room at 4pm.

Feeling satisfied, head back to Nagoya Complex for a solid massage before my sex session begins. Wanted to try Majestic Massage but its full, so walked beside to Sakura and took 2hr thai massage(400k). I wanted a clean massage to relax my muscles so dont mind this places with higher price since they need to have enough revenue. Btw Majestic massage is on Tripadvisors so brothers who want clean massage can try this place. The lady that massage me started with stepping on my legs and back, using her toes and body weight to crack my whole back(very shiok). After massage went back to hotel and wait for girl arrival. Noticed she changed her cloths to shorts and shirt but didn't bother. Came in straight went to bed and lie down, I thought ho seh liao got a horny girl, after quick intros i initiated first move. She immediately tell me her rules(no fingering and no blowjob), I was stunned at her attitude. She asked me to off lights first and give her the TV remote and change to some Hindi channel while i was watching english movies(this piss me off further). Suck thumb already pay money so I up her once first. After that she just see her show and didn't bother talking or showing me any attention. I knew at this time i made a wrong choice.

So I got her attention and asked her if she was staying will morning(she said yes, but i can only screw her 3 times). So I have a better idea what my day is going to be like. So anyway I decided to up her once more before going for my dinner. Came back from dinner she continue see the stupid show and I cannot take it already, I tell her i am going to take my last shot and rest, she lan lan say ok but throughout i was like screwing a deadfish who is dry and I dont feel comfortable. First time screw someone so dry until i can feel friction when my cock go in. Halfway I lose my feel with this nonsense and just stopped, clean up myself and came out. I look at this bitch still watching tv and happily messaging her friend and decided i dont want this kind of girl to spoil my remaining night. Ask her to get out and go home, still got the cheek to ask for tips. Just gave 50k for taxi then she came over and kiss me 'baby this money not enough for taxi and food'. I tell her sorry go and ask her mummy for it.

Went down Vienna restaurant and have another meal, Sapo Tofu set(39k). Food is decent, went up Alisan KTV after that to relax myself. Rooms all full so I sat at the open area with pool table and few sofas singing songs, quite alright atmosphere although I cant understand what they are singing. A jug cost 200k, but i say half the people order lipton tea(probably locals who just come to relax). Sat for awhile then head to toilet, near toilet there is a sitting area for the working ladies and i saw this girl sitting there and look quite good. So asked her if she is working here and she said yes but no customer tonight. So i tell her come and sit with me so she wont be bored. She smiled and hugged me back inside, charge was 300k for lady to sit with you whole night so I thought why not(no need buy lady drinks ). After warm up she started to initiate kissing so I follow her lead haha(i noticed no other girls are kissing in the area, only light hugs etc). This happen all the way till closing time 2am and we parted ways because I didn't change enough money to take her back (1.4mil if i never hear wrongly). She look sad and say no working time over so I can just give her 800k and she will go back with me, I check my wallet and only left 600k sian(still need keep some for next day taxi etc). Bo bian told her i really never bring enough money so went back and had a lonely night.

Next morning ask for in-room King massage at 9am before i check out and return to Sillypore. Girl asked if i want special, not much feel since she is not my type so just opt for a HJ at 150k. At first i thought she no skill or what why HJ also dont know how to do(no grip, only hold lightly and move like snail pace). Only after that she said if she never take off her top i sure cannot finish, but take off top need to be 300k. I almost want to slap myself for getting this type of thing again, I couldnt be bothered anymore so I agreed. Got it over and done with and just took a cab straight to ferry terminal and back home.

Overall not a very nice virgin trip but I will be smarter next time. I might just go back the KTV and take the girl who is clearly interested in me and I know i will have a good time with her even though price for take-out is at 1.4mil. But definitly much more risk free then what i got.

Total damage this trip:

Ferry ($58)
Hotel (530k)
Lady (Happy 8, 1.4mil)
Food (about 250k)
Alisan KTV (700k for 2 jugs and lady company)
Taxi/Motor (250k)
Total: $390~
Old 24-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Decided to go back and try to find Goldbird again since I see so many brothers with good reviews from there. Took a motor(15k) straight to Batam Star and start seaching again. Finally found Goldbird(Sedona), the shop actual name is Orchid 99, white background signboard. Main door is made of wood and wall is blueish tiles, it is located directly at the building infront of Batam Star hotel closer to the main road.
I will reply you in details at a later time when i digest your FR.

Just a quick reply,Orchid is not Gold Bird (or even sedona). They are 2 different places. Gold Bird itself no longer has a sign board that says Gold Bird or Sedona,so newbie couldnt really tell. Orchid KTV however has a shop sign board. Orchid girls 365 days round the year,always quite the same few MILF,Gold Bird girls has a rotating contract every 3 to 6 months,so you see new ones every now and then.

Thanks for sharing.

*i'll be coming to your FR at a later time. Thumbs up for that courage to take the 1st step out.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While walking over to find Indah 2, there was this motorguy keeo pestering me to bring me around. I clearly said no and show zero interest but he just keep talking in his language, even drove up pavement to block my walking way which clearly pissed me off.
He just kept following me until I reached a coffee shop, so I took the chance to raise my voice and said 'Hello I need tell you NO how many times? I walk, no motor no taxi'. He replied saying I am tourist and he is Indo bla bla bla.

Walked over towards Formosa area and AGAIN SPOTTED BY THE SAME MOTOR GUY!! He pestered me again for a good 100M and gave up, seriously wtf is wrong with this guy.
Look at it in this way: he is a fisherman and you are the only fish he has seen in a day. You are the only opportunity for him to eat. This explains his persistency.

Of course I had the same experience, and maybe that guy is the same who pestered me in the same way last time (he is not one in the group sitting at the left exit of the Formosa parking, but he waits a bit out in the street towards Happy8), but when I look in the perspective of the fisherman, I can't get angry.
Just ignore, say NO as you said many times, firmly but never rude, and keep on walking like he does not exist. There is "body language". If the message "NO" is not conveyed appropriately, he will think that he can still insist and maybe make you change your mind.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sir for having a pair and went to batam alone. Especially on your virgin trip. Nice!
Old 24-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally decide to go back after maybe a 8 year break. Just booked Formosa ($38.36 USD) via agoda for 30 - 31 July. Read all the guides, saved all the tips and maps from nono and the other bros.

Will be going in solo. Any bros want to link up?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Look at it in this way: he is a fisherman and you are the only fish he has seen in a day. You are the only opportunity for him to eat. This explains his persistency.

Of course I had the same experience, and maybe that guy is the same who pestered me in the same way last time (he is not one in the group sitting at the left exit of the Formosa parking, but he waits a bit out in the street towards Happy8), but when I look in the perspective of the fisherman, I can't get angry.
Just ignore, say NO as you said many times, firmly but never rude, and keep on walking like he does not exist. There is "body language". If the message "NO" is not conveyed appropriately, he will think that he can still insist and maybe make you change your mind.
Come back to think of it, he does look odd. He dont belong to any motor station where drivers station themselves at. His dressing also dont look right, the blocks around Indah is quite deserted so luckily he didnt do anything funny. I made it a point not to carry any bags, just wallet and phone in my pockets so i have free hands just in case lol.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Come back to think of it, he does look odd. He dont belong to any motor station where drivers station themselves at. His dressing also dont look right, the blocks around Indah is quite deserted so luckily he didnt do anything funny. I made it a point not to carry any bags, just wallet and phone in my pockets so i have free hands just in case lol.
Want to try again next weekend.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
nice FR. If you had stayed in Singapore, you can screw CAT50 girl 8 different times for 25 minutes each.

You very daring to be rude to the motorcycle guy. Maybe he siao siao take out a knife/gun and MFA will have extra work
Old 25-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Want to try again next weekend.
I'll be there again next Saturday. I do have a girl booked already though. My aim next Saturday will be to visit Alishan. Cheonged Batam for 6 years but not been to cheong ktv before. Did go to Pacific once, but have a girl from berry with me, so didn't really get ktv hostess.

Wanna link up? Osamalee, how about you?
Old 25-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
just curious is there any different between the two ticket? sg n indo?
i say so because i dun think they will be so hardworking to print two version, one for sg one for indonesian....
They don't print two version. But for Indonesia passport ticket there will be a chop/stamp on the ticket to state "for Indonesia passport only"
Old 25-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I will be following Nono1973's beginner's guide for this virgin sex trip haha.

ohead back to Happy 8 and just pick a girl for the day, went inside have a good look, spotted a late 20s girl with slim figure and nice curves and was quoted 1mil so I agreed. At the counter before paying i took 1 last look and saw this girl looking at me machiam straight into my eyes, she look interested in me so I decided to change to her in hopes of better service. Was quoted 1.4mil(because the mummy say I am Singaporean), knew it was nonsense but I am too tired to bargain after walking nearly 1.5hours around all the joints in my slippers. So just arranged for her to come to my room at 4pm.
. After massage went back to hotel and wait for girl arrival. Noticed she changed her cloths to shorts and shirt but didn't bother. Came in straight went to bed and lie down, I thought ho seh liao got a horny girl, after quick intros i initiated first move. She immediately tell me her rules(no fingering and no blowjob), I was stunned at her attitude. She asked me to off lights first and give her the TV remote and change to some Hindi channel while i was watching english movies(this piss me off further). Suck thumb already pay money so I up her once first. After that she just see her show and didn't bother talking or showing me any attention. I knew at this time i made a wrong choice.

So I got her attention and asked her if she was staying will morning(she said yes, but i can only screw her 3 times). So I have a better idea what my day is going to be like. So anyway I decided to up her once more before going for my dinner. Came back from dinner she continue see the stupid show and I cannot take it already, I tell her i am going to take my last shot and rest, she lan lan say ok but throughout i was like screwing a deadfish who is dry and I dont feel comfortable. First time screw someone so dry until i can feel friction when my cock go in. Halfway I lose my feel with this nonsense and just stopped, clean up myself and came out. I look at this bitch still watching tv and happily messaging her friend and decided i dont want this kind of girl to spoil my remaining night. Ask her to get out and go home, still got the cheek to ask for tips. Just gave 50k for taxi then she came over and kiss me 'baby this money not enough for taxi and food'. I tell her sorry go and ask her mummy for it.

Lady (Happy 8, 1.4mil)
This is a real raw good FR ... very rare to read nowadays. Appreciate it a lot
No machosistic no hype .

Could I make a suggestion that you name the happy8 girl so Bros here are forewarned and to book her at their own risk ? As they are human , I won't be surprised to see a Bro come here later to dispute your FR on this girl ... Which just serves to stress my point further
Old 25-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post

You very daring to be rude to the motorcycle guy. Maybe he siao siao take out a knife/gun and MFA will have extra work

Not really lah. Most of them are out to make some money from foreigners only. They will just pester you. Just tell him no and walk off.

During Chinese new year, you get these "beggers" telling you happy new year and ask you for ang pow. Even the locals also stun them.

There are plenty of gangsters around and all they want is to make a "living". These robbers are the desperate ones and if they commit such acts, they will be "taken cared" of. There are plenty of "eyes" in the established areas. Thats one reason why I advice cheongsters to go established places. They have their rules. It is about money.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overall not a very nice virgin trip but I will be smarter next time. I might just go back the KTV and take the girl who is clearly interested in me and I know i will have a good time with her even though price for take-out is at 1.4mil. But definitly much more risk free then what i got.
It all depend on luck whom you going to meet. A true cheongster will always enjoy his good findings n back for others when he get disappointed a session.

Hope for better luck next time!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1