The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Not really lah. Most of them are out to make some money from foreigners only. They will just pester you. Just tell him no and walk off.
Agree with you bro, the average wages of Indonesian a day is 75k to 125k, imagine with his determination he managed to pursue 1 or 2 customer to follow him to farm and book a girl, he could have earned 200k or more that day, not mentioning he still has his regular job as an ojek.

Like how you see those taxi driver can shout out to you whole day without getting tired, their average salary a month can be over 10 to 15 juta.

Hence, that's the reason why they are so persistent.

End of the day, usually if you just tell them nicely by bluffing that you already booked a girl waiting in your room, they will leave you alone very soon.

By the way, anybody can recommend a very very good dick massage in batam? Look preferable, but if it's that good that enough look & age doesn't matter, i'm in as well. Doesn't need to end with happy ending.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

edited already solved

Last edited by Ssamuel; 25-07-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 25-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
They don't print two version. But for Indonesia passport ticket there will be a chop/stamp on the ticket to state "for Indonesia passport only"
Thanks....i will take a closer look at the vouchers for Indonesian pp next time.

Thanks for the tip on rejecting persistent ojeks. I think there are 2 in particular.
One is at the formosa area and another one near hana hotel the yong kee istemewa area.
Very persistent. Keeps on riding the bike along w me as i say no no no.
Have to avoid that area n make a big detour.
Old 25-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have to, becos most of the information I collected were bookmarked/saved there in the old thread and I constantly have to cross-reference back and forth between the old and new thread. Its now at 6.98 million views,hehehe...another about 40000 views from your last post.

Batam is not a very big place, especially when it comes to the cheonging part, the market also very small. The book of transparency can easily be open up for most to know if they read. Simply simplify it and most who have some basic intelligence will have no problem understanding the 'ground' there.
Bro,it hit over 7000 000 views!

Sorie,can't help notice that since it was mentioned.

Told u before,it was stil going way upward since day1 it's been locked.

Quote:
Keep expectation low for starter. If all else fail,there's still Alishan KTV in Formosa at 730pm.

My guide says to take Horizon ferry ,debarking at Harbour Bay also cost S$48,thats if you wish to follow my guide (which is on my signature). Try googling Batam center and Harbour Bay to see which terminal is closer to Formosa Hotel. (pretty much common sense here)

My priority is always,Safety 1st and that includes your own health regardless of how season a player you are (lesson below) :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...0#post14809910

A more enhanced guide for your further reference :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...&postcount=438

I am replying you 1st becos you are heading to Batam 2morow.And i am replying on a basis that you are a newbie to Batam.

In case you wish to read more on Batam's key information from my record :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=29580

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=34203

How i will choose my girl/s from booking joint/s :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...postcount=1246

Avoid getting mislead,avoid half bake info. The rest will be your mentality and your luck.

Good luck and enjoy!
U didn't put disclaimer & say sexticfaction not guaranteed. Wat i believe is we'll have to first be on the ground to feel the ground difference with other chionging scene.

I feel it's like going to JB xcept i still feel safer in btm than in JB on the overall during my stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Agree, why go batam to pay top money when u can get the same in singapore geylang?
Even PRC girls in this forum cost cheaper & better than those in btm & is of better quality.

Just an opinion.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Top 100 Water Park

Top 100 Water Park
(at Batu Aji)

Mall Top 100
Jalan LetJend Suprapto, Tembesi, Sagulung
+62 <censored>

WaterPark Top 100 Batu Aji, opened in 2010 is the biggest waterpark in Batam built on 1,3 ha land. It is located at the back row building of Batu Aji Top 100 shopping mall.

Most locals spend their weekend with their children here. At this waterpark, you can experience water boom, curve coaster, water drum and kidding pools.

Entering WaterPark Top 100 is not expensive at all, it only cost you for Rp 20,000 per person in week days and Rp 30,000 in weekend and public holiday.

There is only one main problem to this place, getting there. Look how far away it is from Nagoya Formosa Hotel to this place,which I believe with taxi will take at least 30 mins to reach (not forgetting the going-back-to-hotel trip). Still,i believe it is worth going. Must really find one good day to pay this place a visit. No...not gonna bring any kids there of course...hehehe...bring the girls there. (The more the merrier, and Oh! Make sure they can swim, more fun!)

I believe it will be fun! (if you bring the 'girls' and there will be activities like photo-shots and whetever they will be wearing depends on your 'budget' too) This is going to remind me of my trip in KTM Resort,hehehe...who knows I can even make some new friends in bikinis, who are non-working girls.

Endless possibility awaits.

Note : Prices for entry to this place as according on Nov 2015 has been changed to : 55k rupiah on weekends (Sat and Sun) and 35k rupiah for weekdays (Mon to Fri).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 25-07-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agree with you bro, the average wages of Indonesian a day is 75k to 125k, imagine with his determination he managed to pursue 1 or 2 customer to follow him to farm and book a girl, he could have earned 200k or more that day, not mentioning he still has his regular job as an ojek.

Like how you see those taxi driver can shout out to you whole day without getting tired, their average salary a month can be over 10 to 15 juta.

Hence, that's the reason why they are so persistent.

End of the day, usually if you just tell them nicely by bluffing that you already booked a girl waiting in your room, they will leave you alone very soon.

By the way, anybody can recommend a very very good dick massage in batam? Look preferable, but if it's that good that enough look & age doesn't matter, i'm in as well. Doesn't need to end with happy ending.
Hustle, that's how these people make money. There's lesson to be learnt here.

I always remember my ex-driver is operating a car rental business now, with about 40+ Avansas. From a taxi driver to this level, he always call me boss, but to me, he's the real boss.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Top 100 Water Park

Quote:
Endless possibility awaits.
Bro the price already outdated long ago. Early last year I went confirmed it's 50k a person but forgotten is on weekend or weekday.

Early this year went as well but I remember very clearly it's on a weekend and more than 50k a person..

Rental of the float 30k for twin sharing and 20k for single float.

No bikini girls there lahhh, only aunties with their grand children or if lucky some young mums but all wearing t-shirt even majority of the guys. I am the 1 of the only 2 there topless during my first trip.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Hustle, that's how these people make money. There's lesson to be learnt here.

I always remember my ex-driver is operating a car rental business now, with about 40+ Avansas. From a taxi driver to this level, he always call me boss, but to me, he's the real boss.
Usually the repayment of each avansa is between 1-4 juta a month depending on how much downpayment he pay. Each avansa can be rented out at 200-300k per day and 3-4.5 juta a month.

Usually , taxi drivers and atas single mom are the one renting..

If he's thrifty, within 10 years or less these Avansas belongs to him completely. Because they do not have COE in their country !!!
Old 25-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro the price already outdated long ago. Early last year I went confirmed it's 50k a person but forgotten is on weekend or weekday.

Early this year went as well but I remember very clearly it's on a weekend and more than 50k a person..

Rental of the float 30k for twin sharing and 20k for single float.

No bikini girls there lahhh, only aunties with their grand children or if lucky some young mums but all wearing t-shirt even majority of the guys. I am the 1 of the only 2 there topless during my first trip.
Funny le... indo muslium got rules that boy cannot be topless.. lol..
Old 25-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'll be there again next Saturday. I do have a girl booked already though. My aim next Saturday will be to visit Alishan. Cheonged Batam for 6 years but not been to cheong ktv before. Did go to Pacific once, but have a girl from berry with me, so didn't really get ktv hostess.

Wanna link up? Osamalee, how about you?
Cool!! I will PM you. Any other bros want to join in?
Old 25-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Usually the repayment of each avansa is between 1-4 juta a month depending on how much downpayment he pay. Each avansa can be rented out at 200-300k per day and 3-4.5 juta a month.

Usually , taxi drivers and atas single mom are the one renting..

If he's thrifty, within 10 years or less these Avansas belongs to him completely. Because they do not have COE in their country !!!
He rent out to business travelers on long term contract, so if bao jiak type. The last time that I used him, i only paid him 200k for one day trip not knowing that he is such a towkay now. But then, I knew him from about 6 years back.

I also know of taxi drivers making closer to $2000 a month but squandering it away.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Ferries will be more crowded....
Solution : There's a little higher price for a less crowded ferry available.

Quote:
Batam will be more crowded than ever.
Solution : I realize i often go to less crowded places,hehehe...

Quote:
Prices definitely will go up. Retail, hotels, eateries,....etc
This is an inflation issue for smaller eateries, which i usually frequent.

Quote:
More wealthy tourists means more pickpockets n gangsters.
Solution : Just don't go to places where more wealthy-crazy tourist go.

Quote:
Some hotels might open more KTVs to cater to high income ppl
Solution : Let those hotels fight among themselves, the strongest survive. Look for the strongest survivor. I will become more worried if entertaiment places get lesser ,which means someone's monopolising and they eventually get to call the shots when it comes to pricing.

Quote:
demand more than supply....ceweks wont be contented working in those small desolute farm joints.......might as well go ktv.
Now,thats one of my main worry.

Quote:
Im not surprise....next time.....ferry to n fro might cost S$100.....
2.5 years in Batam,ferry prices still remain the same to me even when oil prices has came down by more than half. I am still watching out on what will be the prices like 10 years later.

Quote:
hotel.....S$50 n above...even for lai lai mutiara std.
Hotel seems to be lowered compare with 2 years ago. Example Formosa and Gideon which used to be S$60 plus.

Quote:
no more cheap satay, seafood.,....
Solution : Go for what the local eats. When it comes to food,i would often do a ratio contrast between Sillypore and Batam.

Example -

2 years ago

SG Chicken Rice cost S$3.50

Batam Chicken Rice cost S$1.60

Difference about 54% more. Will 10 year time be the same ratio?

Quote:
ceweks overnight might cost S$200....
i don't go Batam anymore,hehehe...unless the contra ratio in pricing is 50% plus more difference as compare to Sillypore. If Batam overnight girl cost S$200 then,how much will overnight girls in Sillypore cost on average? As of date, Sillypore overnight is S$300 on average and Batam is about S$120. I am comparing base on quality of girls in terms of bonkability,age and looks. I have not add in the starting work timing of the overnight booking girls,hehehe...

I didnt forget to compare with Malaysia as well. What are the contra ratio between Malaysia and Batam pricing? Do the maths and i will know where to go when one day overnight cewek start to cost S$200.

What i am trying to say is,2morow when Batam apple cost S$2 when it is S$0.50 today,most likely Malaysia apple will cost S$3 and Sillypore one will be about S$4 to S$5,hehehe...

Quote:
count count...suddenly not much fun liao. will you still go???
Instead of counting, i used the little strength i have today to practice prevention and creating solution/s ,hehehe...and its still in an ongoing work. (thats a kiasu mentality)

Quote:
sure, with more tourist income....the infrastructure will improve...but it also means more trampling by tourists.....we might see loads of ah tiong coming in as well....
they are well known for leaving a trail of destruction.
With Indonesia starting to open up their country to China in term of visa entry,you can expect more of them coming. But I doubt most will stay for long or would even step in becos Indonesia already build a name in history for their anti-Chinese activities. Imagine this,China Chinese wears lots of gold chain with diamonds round their neck and wrist,gold rings,rolex watches and step into Batam,hehehe...no need for me to say,its going to be quite some "fun" for them. And thats not counting the noise they made.

Quote:
Im more worried than ever.
If a place don't change, I change. If I cant change, I try to make the place change to suit me. If I cannot change and the place cant be change to what I hope for them to change into, I may then choose to switch my destination. The basic principle of all my Batam trips,thats to look for what suits me most.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
demand more than supply....ceweks wont be contented working in those small desolute farm joints.......might as well go ktv.
(............)
Im more worried than ever.
Quote:
Now,thats one of my main worry.
Nono, you must blame yourself.

With your Guide, your restless effort to walk around newbies, purely for the sake to help and without earning nothing if not the eternal gratitude of hundreds people, your many posts where you repeated that going to Batam isn't more complicated than going to Sentosa for a Singaporean, just you alone increased the tourist influx to Batam significantly.

If I were the Chair of the Batam Chamber of Commerce, I would place a bronze statue of you in the empty space between Centre Point and Formosa (sure, with wide sunglasses to protect your privacy and secret identity ), as a token of appreciation for what you have done for the local business:
"In honor of Bro Nono1973 chief Batam Supporter".

On the other hand, no doubt you contributed to increase the demand. (I assume that both me and you cannot help to increase the supply )

The good point is that you don't simply bring dozens of new tourists, but also teach them to bargain hard Thumbs up.

Quote:
What i am trying to say is,2morow when Batam apple cost S$2 when it is S$0.50 today,most likely Malaysia apple will cost S$3 and Sillypore one will be about S$4 to S$5,hehehe...

I don't see anything to say "eheheh" about...
That's a sad future, if to find apples priced S$0.50 one will have to travel deep into Kalimantan.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bros, been following this thread for long time. Wan to venture into KTV scene. Just want to ask is there any ktv recommended except alishan ? First time travel there. Can i book a room alone in ktv? Do we have to tips the lady for extra stuff? What is the average damage ? Thanks. Will appreciate much.

Im planning to stay at biz hotel. Is it gal friendly hotel? I think biz not bad. North has new berry , HM 8. going south has massge parlours and bunga.... Planning to have a 2 day trip.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Imagine this,China Chinese wears lots of gold chain with diamonds round their neck and wrist,gold rings,rolex watches and step into Batam,hehehe...no need for me to say,its going to be quite some "fun" for them. And thats not counting the noise they made.

In many cases, the common image that people living in South-East Asia has of Chinese PRC tourists is NOT the same image that is associated to the sophisticated Chinese upper class populating the most trendy areas of Shanghai...
There is a famous video, with PRC tourists assaulting shrimps on an "all you can eat" buffet at a hotel. I am sure you have seen it.

Last time I passed the causeway border between Malaysia and Singapore, there were not less than 2000 PRC tourists queued at immigration. I took one hour and half to pass!
"Queued" is not the word: those people was pushing, jumping across the lines and among the lines, trying to pass ahead of me just because there were 50 cm between me and the side barrier (apparently, the concept of "single line" is not known there), all this making terrible noise. Singaporean security was resigned, used to see all that chaos every day.
I did not see any gold chain or diamonds. They were low-cost travel tourists enjoying the opportunity to visit KL and Singapore.

Now imagine when low-cost travel operators will start to propose Batam in PRC...
I would not be concerned about people walking around with diamonds in Nagoya
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1