The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
JB cost only RM$268 and includes fucking and blowjob. why bother with sg massage ladies anymore?
I find fl more in the past. After fucking a certain number of fl, I’m much more selective now. If no review I will never book them. If got many reviews but look fake, I also will not find them. I’m also very hardworking in screening them for any bad reviews. Massage ladies especially sglonelyguy don’t give fj but they are generally good in terms of service, attitude and lots of gfe which is hard to find in fj scene. Instead of just pump and cum like fucking a sex doll, sometimes we also need a pretty gal to make us happy emotionally. Life is not one dimensional.

Last edited by Peacekeeping; 11-04-2022 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
HJ used to include roaming with one blue note..nowadays many like to quote you up to two blue notes with roaming, even those with expensive entrance fees..everything also ask top-up
1 blue note still OK more than that just boycott
Old 11-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13186 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Drove into JB for some good fun at much lower rates.

No longer gonna support those 88 massage packages.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

As long as there are customers who justify why they are prepared to pay extra - syt, pretty face, nice body, gfe, etc, they won't want to believe that there are still many 50 for full autoroam.
TS's post is true but many are still happy to pay more
Old 11-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

This JB reopening of land borders is really good for the market now. Many MLs here are now saying they now have much lesser customers since start of April.
Hopefully few more months and these artificially inflated prices will go back down.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Local MLs might take a hit but there will still be risk adverse bros who dont want to go into JB to visit local MLs...or dont want the hassle to travel far...

Seasoned cheongsters will take the passport and go...change of environment, change of scenery and change of HCs or spas...

Lesser bros travel to JB is also a good thing. Why?
1) Causeway aint jammed
2) Makan places aint jammed
3) Parking aint jammed, and
4) Most importantly, MLs are not all taken up...

Those days, bros have a wait a few hours to be allocated a ML in GBW or Crystal Crown...For the time being, can still pick and choose from the menu...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
tazan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It is like asking others not to buy COE, let it drop.

Price is determined by supply, demand and the purchasing power. If there are alternatives or recession, the price will ease.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
This JB reopening of land borders is really good for the market now. Many MLs here are now saying they now have much lesser customers since start of April.
Hopefully few more months and these artificially inflated prices will go back down.
Opening of borders also mean more MLs are able to come in - hopefully prettier ones who are ambitous to succeed by providing top service. This will drive up supply and competition. Will be good for bros. Need to be patient for this new era of ML scene to kick in
Old 12-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

so does anyone know when will Geylang reopen?
Old 12-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Border reopen doesnt mean more MLs can come in and work, unless they are working illegally...

Still subject to the immigration policy applicable at the current moment...So what there are 1000 ladies wanting to come to sinkieland to work but ICA not giving any work permit??? LPPL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Opening of borders also mean more MLs are able to come in - hopefully prettier ones who are ambitous to succeed by providing top service. This will drive up supply and competition. Will be good for bros. Need to be patient for this new era of ML scene to kick in

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
that's what i was thinking too. wait and see.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hey New/Uneducated Bros,

I know this has been spoken about before. But stop spoiling the market. I've been trying out some new girls as always and all I can say is damn! I get it sometimes we think with the wrong head. But there has to be a point where its too much.

Where do I start off with pricing... on a personal note, the 88 P Massage is worthless. If a girl is trying to upsell you to that, I've noticed that she will also nego hard on the GQ. Or tell you no GQ unless you upgrade to 88 P Massage. Again as a personal note, the 88 gimmik is worthless. To some they may be great, but it's a tease for me, at best. Some additional oil in your booty crack and a few swipes around your family jewels. That's pretty much it. If you see a joint trying to sell you that. Walk away. You may not get the GQ if you refuse the 88 massage.

Going for a regular massage (either 1 hr or 30 min) will be fine without the 88 P Massage. After your entrence price for length of time, if the girl pops the GQ, there should be simple things to think about. Take into factor many things should go into reasoning here with the right head. Was she good with massage? If so then she may also work hard at add ons. Did she give you a piano massage? Her skills may not be up to par with good quality add ons. Another thing to consider is her age. Younger girls try to ask for premium... but I rarely budge there.

So your getting your massage, turn around and a GQ is asked. Let's say you settle on HJ. The most I'll pay is a blue note, with that should come top roaming along with being able to play/suck with the boobs. If not, then I don't bite. Sometimes you can get 5g roaming but rare. With an older ML, we settle on that price 95% of the time. I find once they are in their 30s that's the price I can nego to easily. Younger girls will go higher and budge down as long as you stick to your ground.

Some things you'll encounter with the HJ. The ML will say "can only if upgrade to 88 p massage"... not true. If it is, then you will be a loss for her and not extra income for her. Can't tell you how many MLs just do it without the upsell. Not to mention, It'll be in her best interest to work with you. You may get, "business is slow"... no its not. Business is booming. Maybe there is some down time now this second as your there, but they got moments that they are busy busy. They rake in. The ML may say I have very few custumers cause of Covid... no, not true, us bros still need to have our fun and there are plenty bros who visit. The ML may say she won't let you roam the top, then that's her loss (again, my opinion as I'll leave). They will say owner is walking around checking, I havnt seen any walk by, plus most MLs know how to be discrete and block the window, or they will tell you to be quiet. They may even say that their higher price is standard price, again, only cause some bros are willing to pay the price due to their lack of knowledge on price. Tell her that it's the price you paid last week in a shop right next door or 2 bus stops away. She will consider lowering her price if your willing to go elsewhere.

If you want a little more and settle on a BJ. The price should be around the 80 mark. Depending on how the ML is doing the BJ (the position) will depend on how much additional you get. If she is staring at you while your didi is in her mouth, obviously it'll be hard to play with her ney ney. If she is on side of bed, or 69ing you, then you should easily be able to roam and play with the top. Maybe even roam her bottom. Rare to have ones that'll let you 5g roam, but you can get them after multiple visits. I find after about 3 visits, if I can't 5g roam, I don't return.

Things to take note here, in addition to the things to take into account above. Will you have bbbj or capped? Some will charge extra for bbbj. I'll consider to top up 10 if the girl was giving a good massage. Capped, no more than 80.

If you want to go for the full monty and go for a FJ, you are looking at 2 blue notes. Also, please be aware of the massage you got, and that'll determine if the ML is fun, or just lies down and wants you to do all the work. I like it when the ML doesn't act like a moaning corpse, so if the girl gave me a bad massage, it's my red flag. Not all places provide FJ, so keep that in mind.

Things to note with a FJ. The girl will tell you that's her price if she gives a price above the 2 blue notes. Your only helping to ruin the prices if you accept. Don't budge and you'll notice, while the girls will give you a black face, they will usually go down to 2 blue notes. You may even need to start getting up and getting dressed. If they say 150, plus you paid an entrance fee, your already overpaying. Again, don't be afraid to walk out. There are plenty that will go to 150 to include entrance fee. Also, don't budge if she says "it's only an extra few bucks" ... you almost have her.

Now, with the above pricing, be aware my prices for the MLs did NOT include enterance price (unless stated). So you'll need to add that to your budget. The 30 min massages will be around 30. And the 60 min massages range from 45 to 70. I've had awesome massages with the GQ with the 45 entrance fee and horrible ones. Ive had horrible massages with the 70 fee, and awesome ones. So you'll have to find the girl(s) that work good for you. Remember, standards for each bro varies.

Sometimes I find MLs will get complacent, and see you are a regular and service will slip. Don't be afraid to say something. Remember your paying her your good hard earned money. How long did you work for those 2 blue notes? And how long is she working for them? Remember not to be afraid to speak up. Sometimes your regular girls may have had a long day. Or is having a bad day. Sometimes she may need a pass. But to many passes and she should be rotated out. If its a younger girl trying to upsell herself as premium, I may consider adding 10 max if she is under 30 and her massage was great. Rarely do I consider it, she had to do an amazing job. The ML will try to sell you that her abalone is made of gold... no its not. Its the same as any other.

Understand that those are my prices, and I stick to them. If the girl refuses to play, then let her give you the black face. 90% of the time they will settle with the above prices since you would be lost revenue for them if you leave. Sometimes you will fall in the 10%, go home, save your money and rub one out. Pay to see another day with an awesome ML who won't try to take all your money. There are plenty of videos to help you out online of you need to rub one out. Not to mention, they have plenty of customers, so your just being their patsy. If the ML tells you those are standard prices, go into a couple of the other chats or a dome and you'll see there are many MLs that are around 150 to start (including entrance fee). So those are not the standard prices if the ML is already higher with her price.

If you don't like to nego, then go with some of the girls in the domes, the price's are black and white. They give decent massages as well and you know the price going in. Just please be ready to walk out if the picture of the girl and the girl when you see her are not the same. The girl may not be to your liking. Many times they photoshop those photos or are pictures of the girl 10 years ago...

There are many places that start with the above prices. No nego needed. Please don't ask for any of the places I go to cause I change the girls/places I go to regularly. I've noticed it's been a little challenge lately with negotiations. If you want some spots, I can provide general locations and you can do your research in the area.

Happy Hunting bros and good luck.
Couldn't agree with u more. Now a day if I go MP, I'll just go for the normal one. If recep told me normal just massage upper body than I'll just say thanks and walk away. If never say such remark, I'll proceed.

During massage, if no GQ pop I'll just take it as going for massage, but most of the time sure will have GQ la....cause they are here to make money.

Usually once started massage , ML will ask if u first time here or come before.....if u answer first time and just taking normal massage, they might not pop GQ. So, just answer yes come before...most likely u will get GQ.

ML always more careful if u r first timer.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Couldn't agree with u more. Now a day if I go MP, I'll just go for the normal one. If recep told me normal just massage upper body than I'll just say thanks and walk away. If never say such remark, I'll proceed.

During massage, if no GQ pop I'll just take it as going for massage, but most of the time sure will have GQ la....cause they are here to make money.

Usually once started massage , ML will ask if u first time here or come before.....if u answer first time and just taking normal massage, they might not pop GQ. So, just answer yes come before...most likely u will get GQ.

ML always more careful if u r first timer.
Good job bro. Down with the 88 crap. Just eliminate all the rubbish from our sg market.
Old 05-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
Hey New/Uneducated Bros,

I know this has been spoken about before. But stop spoiling the market. I've been trying out some new girls as always and all I can say is damn! I get it sometimes we think with the wrong head. But there has to be a point where its too much.

Where do I start off with pricing... on a personal note, the 88 P Massage is worthless. If a girl is trying to upsell you to that, I've noticed that she will also nego hard on the GQ. Or tell you no GQ unless you upgrade to 88 P Massage. Again as a personal note, the 88 gimmik is worthless. To some they may be great, but it's a tease for me, at best. Some additional oil in your booty crack and a few swipes around your family jewels. That's pretty much it. If you see a joint trying to sell you that. Walk away. You may not get the GQ if you refuse the 88 massage.

Going for a regular massage (either 1 hr or 30 min) will be fine without the 88 P Massage. After your entrence price for length of time, if the girl pops the GQ, there should be simple things to think about. Take into factor many things should go into reasoning here with the right head. Was she good with massage? If so then she may also work hard at add ons. Did she give you a piano massage? Her skills may not be up to par with good quality add ons. Another thing to consider is her age. Younger girls try to ask for premium... but I rarely budge there.

So your getting your massage, turn around and a GQ is asked. Let's say you settle on HJ. The most I'll pay is a blue note, with that should come top roaming along with being able to play/suck with the boobs. If not, then I don't bite. Sometimes you can get 5g roaming but rare. With an older ML, we settle on that price 95% of the time. I find once they are in their 30s that's the price I can nego to easily. Younger girls will go higher and budge down as long as you stick to your ground.

Some things you'll encounter with the HJ. The ML will say "can only if upgrade to 88 p massage"... not true. If it is, then you will be a loss for her and not extra income for her. Can't tell you how many MLs just do it without the upsell. Not to mention, It'll be in her best interest to work with you. You may get, "business is slow"... no its not. Business is booming. Maybe there is some down time now this second as your there, but they got moments that they are busy busy. They rake in. The ML may say I have very few custumers cause of Covid... no, not true, us bros still need to have our fun and there are plenty bros who visit. The ML may say she won't let you roam the top, then that's her loss (again, my opinion as I'll leave). They will say owner is walking around checking, I havnt seen any walk by, plus most MLs know how to be discrete and block the window, or they will tell you to be quiet. They may even say that their higher price is standard price, again, only cause some bros are willing to pay the price due to their lack of knowledge on price. Tell her that it's the price you paid last week in a shop right next door or 2 bus stops away. She will consider lowering her price if your willing to go elsewhere.

If you want a little more and settle on a BJ. The price should be around the 80 mark. Depending on how the ML is doing the BJ (the position) will depend on how much additional you get. If she is staring at you while your didi is in her mouth, obviously it'll be hard to play with her ney ney. If she is on side of bed, or 69ing you, then you should easily be able to roam and play with the top. Maybe even roam her bottom. Rare to have ones that'll let you 5g roam, but you can get them after multiple visits. I find after about 3 visits, if I can't 5g roam, I don't return.

Things to take note here, in addition to the things to take into account above. Will you have bbbj or capped? Some will charge extra for bbbj. I'll consider to top up 10 if the girl was giving a good massage. Capped, no more than 80.

If you want to go for the full monty and go for a FJ, you are looking at 2 blue notes. Also, please be aware of the massage you got, and that'll determine if the ML is fun, or just lies down and wants you to do all the work. I like it when the ML doesn't act like a moaning corpse, so if the girl gave me a bad massage, it's my red flag. Not all places provide FJ, so keep that in mind.

Things to note with a FJ. The girl will tell you that's her price if she gives a price above the 2 blue notes. Your only helping to ruin the prices if you accept. Don't budge and you'll notice, while the girls will give you a black face, they will usually go down to 2 blue notes. You may even need to start getting up and getting dressed. If they say 150, plus you paid an entrance fee, your already overpaying. Again, don't be afraid to walk out. There are plenty that will go to 150 to include entrance fee. Also, don't budge if she says "it's only an extra few bucks" ... you almost have her.

Now, with the above pricing, be aware my prices for the MLs did NOT include enterance price (unless stated). So you'll need to add that to your budget. The 30 min massages will be around 30. And the 60 min massages range from 45 to 70. I've had awesome massages with the GQ with the 45 entrance fee and horrible ones. Ive had horrible massages with the 70 fee, and awesome ones. So you'll have to find the girl(s) that work good for you. Remember, standards for each bro varies.

Sometimes I find MLs will get complacent, and see you are a regular and service will slip. Don't be afraid to say something. Remember your paying her your good hard earned money. How long did you work for those 2 blue notes? And how long is she working for them? Remember not to be afraid to speak up. Sometimes your regular girls may have had a long day. Or is having a bad day. Sometimes she may need a pass. But to many passes and she should be rotated out. If its a younger girl trying to upsell herself as premium, I may consider adding 10 max if she is under 30 and her massage was great. Rarely do I consider it, she had to do an amazing job. The ML will try to sell you that her abalone is made of gold... no its not. Its the same as any other.

Understand that those are my prices, and I stick to them. If the girl refuses to play, then let her give you the black face. 90% of the time they will settle with the above prices since you would be lost revenue for them if you leave. Sometimes you will fall in the 10%, go home, save your money and rub one out. Pay to see another day with an awesome ML who won't try to take all your money. There are plenty of videos to help you out online of you need to rub one out. Not to mention, they have plenty of customers, so your just being their patsy. If the ML tells you those are standard prices, go into a couple of the other chats or a dome and you'll see there are many MLs that are around 150 to start (including entrance fee). So those are not the standard prices if the ML is already higher with her price.

If you don't like to nego, then go with some of the girls in the domes, the price's are black and white. They give decent massages as well and you know the price going in. Just please be ready to walk out if the picture of the girl and the girl when you see her are not the same. The girl may not be to your liking. Many times they photoshop those photos or are pictures of the girl 10 years ago...

There are many places that start with the above prices. No nego needed. Please don't ask for any of the places I go to cause I change the girls/places I go to regularly. I've noticed it's been a little challenge lately with negotiations. If you want some spots, I can provide general locations and you can do your research in the area.

Happy Hunting bros and good luck.
Same sentimental.
Thanks for helping to write such a detailed post so other brothers can be aware and more clear head when going out to play.

Even though times are bad, that is not the only factor. We shouldn’t be spending money easily for less worthy services.

Therr may be people who interests are retail therapy, meaning the more they spend then they happier. However I am same as this Bro who only knows what we want and deserve with our money.

Have fun. Upped you for your view and effort.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Same sentimental.
Thanks for helping to write such a detailed post so other brothers can be aware and more clear head when going out to play.

Even though times are bad, that is not the only factor. We shouldn’t be spending money easily for less worthy services.

Therr may be people who interests are retail therapy, meaning the more they spend then they happier. However I am same as this Bro who only knows what we want and deserve with our money.

Have fun. Upped you for your view and effort.
Agreed.
But its unlikely we can starve our those prices since we need to shoot somewhere.
I aren't paying more than a blue note for fj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1