The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 07-03-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

wau wau wau so so so happening...

i was at saigon today and i was talking to counter about the no2 saga...

just when i was talking to counter.. no2 came out explained and cried.. i somehow knew why the person wanna defamed her... (as explained by no2 and counter, some girl came out too)

as what she said, the person(a Uncle, regular cust to no2) wanna ask for a fj (based on comment he read here) so she nicely rejected him and he try to be nasty and make a big hooo haa abt it... "why other brother can fj you... other cannot..." thats about it... since then she blocked him off her wechat to stop accepting his booking.... the next thing she knew she was on sammyboy already... is it sour grape, purple grape or what i dunno, its up to the rest of the brothers to decide...

and bosses of saigon are hidden among here too, just fyi.. they knew which customer is which as they have camera in the shop...

just remember... we r all behind the keyboard we can say what we wan.. but the girls are away from home making a living... which girl will wanna work such job if they r given a better choice? just think about it..

and best of all... you guys can click on the nick and see when the account is being created to know who is clone and who is not...

just my 1cents worth of thot
Old 07-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
This has exploded this big is because this bitch lie to me by saying only FJ with me no one else. I treated her not bad to be honest but she infected me now. No apologies nevermind, yet still spread my only photo send to her to all her supporter. Knn......at most she lost certain earning only. But now all know l kenna STDs. Can you take this shit if you are me.

Saigon has been my favorite place for past 10 years. Girls do provide FJ but they upfront tell me this is their service which make me take precautions. But not for this bitch. I remember clearly she reply me if she do FJ might as well be prostitute. No need massage us just spread leg only which makes me belief her. I know l am stupid because l do fall for her to be honest.

yawn.... should i call u raveforfun?? nono darknation? saigontrash or aiya.. just tell ur twins or triplet etc...

if you got info from ur okt fren that she used to be a FL years back.. then do you think she is SO stupid to raw with you(and others) and get herself in trouble that will prevent her to return home in good health??? shot eh...
Old 07-03-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
Booked 2 hours with 41.

Dunno is it b'cos of the 2 hours , I was led to another place, with bigger room (proper bedroom with a massage bed, and an attached toilet, décor is nice too)

Good thing is got attached bathroom/toilet … dun need to wrap towel and go out to the common bathroom.

I think this is my 5th session with 41, and she allow me to fj her. I did her raw, it was not planned, I was just stroking my dick at her pussy opening and the next thing I know I went inside.

This was like 2 weeks ago, went for checkup. I am clean.
2 weeks is too short.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanakagrace View Post
wau wau wau so so so happening...

i was at saigon today and i was talking to counter about the no2 saga...

just when i was talking to counter.. no2 came out explained and cried.. i somehow knew why the person wanna defamed her... (as explained by no2 and counter, some girl came out too)

as what she said, the person(a Uncle, regular cust to no2) wanna ask for a fj (based on comment he read here) so she nicely rejected him and he try to be nasty and make a big hooo haa abt it... "why other brother can fj you... other cannot..." thats about it... since then she blocked him off her wechat to stop accepting his booking.... the next thing she knew she was on sammyboy already... is it sour grape, purple grape or what i dunno, its up to the rest of the brothers to decide...

and bosses of saigon are hidden among here too, just fyi.. they knew which customer is which as they have camera in the shop...

just remember... we r all behind the keyboard we can say what we wan.. but the girls are away from home making a living... which girl will wanna work such job if they r given a better choice? just think about it..

and best of all... you guys can click on the nick and see when the account is being created to know who is clone and who is not...

just my 1cents worth of thot
Wow......trying to act heroic ah. Since you so concern and knows about no 2 story. Why never book her and enjoy a session with her? Last post heard she cant do bbj and fingering now. Why ah? Wanna bw a hero use your brain abit. Everystory has 2 side, always remember no starter fire wont start.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
Booked 2 hours with 41.

Dunno is it b'cos of the 2 hours , I was led to another place, with bigger room (proper bedroom with a massage bed, and an attached toilet, décor is nice too)

Good thing is got attached bathroom/toilet … dun need to wrap towel and go out to the common bathroom.

I think this is my 5th session with 41, and she allow me to fj her. I did her raw, it was not planned, I was just stroking my dick at her pussy opening and the next thing I know I went inside.

This was like 2 weeks ago, went for checkup. I am clean.
Knn.....did she infected you like what the bitch no2 did to me? Did she tell you this is her special for all her loyal customer which no2 denied in? Why expose her till like this? You already enjoy your session with her not by force. Knn........how can she stay long like this? Wanna start fire made sure they did harm to you then start.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Saigontrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanakagrace View Post
yawn.... should i call u raveforfun?? nono darknation? saigontrash or aiya.. just tell ur twins or triplet etc...

if you got info from ur okt fren that she used to be a FL years back.. then do you think she is SO stupid to raw with you(and others) and get herself in trouble that will prevent her to return home in good health??? shot eh...
U stupid or what? All new created nicks are raveforfun? Idiot.

Or u just try to show off that u are buddy2 with botak ken? And everyone so stupid like u wannabe white knight listening to vietbu stories and die2 must protect her?

I have chiong more than 20 years and see how vietbu cry, telling lies and pretending just to get sympathy or to extract more money from you. If u are so stupid to believe her stories, that is your own stupidity. I am not you and im not Raveforfun to buy expensive gifts for vietbu.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow......trying to act heroic ah. Since you so concern and knows about no 2 story. Why never book her and enjoy a session with her? Last post heard she cant do bbj and fingering now. Why ah? Wanna bw a hero use your brain abit. Everystory has 2 side, always remember no starter fire wont start.
Wondering if you are now banned in Little Saigon?
Old 07-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigontrash View Post
Wondering if you are now banned in Little Saigon?
Banned? Dont talk cock lah. When you kenna lucky strike, pee also pain.......errection also pain.......with smelly yellowish passes. You still can chiong? You think the girls are stupid? Dont you know the girls will check before performing bbj?

If nothing to say......just keep quiet......or they call it shut the fark up.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Banned? Dont talk cock lah. When you kenna lucky strike, pee also pain.......errection also pain.......with smelly yellowish passes. You still can chiong? You think the girls are stupid? Dont you know the girls will check before performing bbj?

If nothing to say......just keep quiet......or they call it shut the fark up.
Pity u....
Old 07-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nerd79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let move on guys..else this never end....Anyone tried no 1? Or any other recommendations. Mostly I see u guys comments on 41 & especially no 2 ... Newbie here.Thk
Old 07-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest those who wanted to help no 2 to just keep quiet about it. Raveforfun is just going to keep repeating himself.

Whatever said here by bros, hard to verify. Whatever the girls said cannot be fully trusted. No point arguing over here. If you like no 2 continue to support her.

By ignoring all negative posts, you are helping no 2
Old 07-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd79 View Post
Let move on guys..else this never end....Anyone tried no 1? Or any other recommendations. Mostly I see u guys comments on 41 & especially no 2 ... Newbie here.Thk
A few pages back u could see my FR on no.1. Why dont u give some feedback for the girls u tried b4?
Old 07-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried no. 21 a few years ago. I'm not sure if she is still around. She is short around 1.5m to 1.6m tall, skinny, cup size A, very good gfe. Anyone knows of she's still around? She was 21 years old at that time about 4 years ago I think
Old 07-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited by tanakagrace; 07-03-2020 at 09:26 PM. Reason: as some of the genuine bros mentioned, silent is golden, for the fake stay in the dark and never see light..
Old 07-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nerd79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
A few pages back u could see my FR on no.1. Why dont u give some feedback for the girls u tried b4?

no.7 if not mistaken... randomly assigned gals to me...since can't view gals..
Nothing special for me..maybe my face not Leng zai ..seem no chemistry with me

Look : 7
Boobs : 8
Body : 7
Gfe : 6.5
Bbbj : 6.5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1