The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Of course lot of ang mo don't give charbo money, because they want love, and love they'll get from hookers 😂
Hookers are only for farking and no feelings or contact after that...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-08-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Of course lot of ang mo don't give charbo money, because they want love, and love they'll get from hookers 😂
The relationship between these two is really something else... He sent me a selfie with him holding their couples vacation photo or something. I don't know what he was trying to say with that.. his ex gf is literally a hooker what did he expect would happen?

I befriend these girls but it's very clear i'm just a guy who wants to have sex a lot, have fun, and party. The BGs i'm friends with knows I don't take anything seriously so I get along with them just fine and they don't try to play relationship games with me either.

Pre-covid there was a BG who I also hung out with quite a bit who had a very active sponsor who was dutifully sending her money every month from the U.S. These weren't small amounts either but in the 40k+ range along with money for motorcycle and dentistry. The only thing she had to do was answer his videocalls with him at certain times to assure him that she wasn't working anymore.

Guess what? She was not only fucking me regularly but she was working in a small korean bar near Clarkton the whole time.
Old 22-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Hookers are only for farking and no feelings or contact after that...
Yes, definitely. I think we all learn these lessons the easy or hard way many many years ago. I remember around 18 years ago when I first started to engage in this hobby I would sometimes get a bit emotional with some of the more normal acting p4p girls in Thailand outside their establishments.

It seems so silly when I think about it now with almost 2 decades of experience playing. Some guy never graduate from the beginning emotional phase.

I was lucky in that I never fell hard for any of them, had a child with one, sent vast sums of money, or bought a house for them or something crazy like that.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

During my last trip last week, there was much drama in Angeles City.. We mainly visited the bars at Fields/walking street.. Meet some of the regular AC visitors there and some bars WLs who have been resumed working again..some of the old WL even buy us a beer after didn't see us for a few yrs for old time sake

Some bar has only 1 rate for barfine and its up to the girl if they wanna ST or LT.

Some bars put the ST rate at 3.5k and LT at 4k or some ST at 4.5k and LT at 5K.... These rates actually just implying that the girl will likely go for ST and they could have a longer rest time..careful if u opt for LT at these bars...

One tip to newbie if you want bring the girl for LT and want the girl to stay longer... Bring them bar hop and finish it at Mega Dance/Hammer/Skytraxx by getting the girl more drunk... Then they will likely to wake up 1 hour before their work and report back to work..

When u pay for Barfine at some bars like Dollhouse and Atlantis (both these bars and Scorebirds hotel have the same boss) , make sure you pay it directly to the waitress or the counter and don't pass it to the girl... Because they girl may pocket your money and inform the bar that they will take off day... You will notice that the girl will wake up at 5am to have ur last shot and insisted to go home with some excuses because girls that don't have barfine must go back to the company dorm by 6am or 7am everyday. This is the company rules.. So even if the girls from Dollhouse or Atlantis has no customer after work at 2am.. These girls can only get a ST customer from disco or wechat and by 6am/7am they must go back to dorm also.. Otherwise they have to pay a penalty if they go back late. If LT barfine is paid at these 2 bars to the counter, the girl is allowed go back at 1pm to 3pm or the time before they start work.. Usually after 9am...time is depending on the girls too.

The Score Bird Hotel bikini competition has resumed but now it is monthly on a scheduled Sunday...
Not like last time, on weekly Saturday. I went to last week Sunday bikini competition and it was like the 2nd competition in 2022.

Please avoid going to a Korea bar called Sensation.. (outside the bar written as Gogo bar) nearer to McD/Paradise sports bar side.. The LT girl always runaway.. Its also mainly catered to Korean..
Old 26-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Back again. Airport rate 39.7 against SGD1

Airport taxi from new terminal to fields. 600 php

drink Coke...save water
Old 26-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully weekend not so quiet

Old 27-08-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisamster View Post
Please avoid going to a Korea bar called Sensation.. (outside the bar written as Gogo bar) nearer to McD/Paradise sports bar side.. The LT girl always runaway.. Its also mainly catered to Korean..
I had the same experience in Cosplay and Baccara..LT girl only did ST. This is becoming the norm for Walking street unfortunately... This is a common complaint now on the Ang Moh forums too.

This is why I no longer tip the girls anything. I think the % they get from barfine and ladydrinks is enough for them. No reason to give them more money on top of that when they are accustomed to ST.
Old 28-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I had the same experience in Cosplay and Baccara..LT girl only did ST. This is becoming the norm for Walking street unfortunately... This is a common complaint now on the Ang Moh forums too.
Sitting in genesis, I rejected 6 who didn't agree to at least till 6 am

Then then one who agreed, annoyed the hell out of me, as she was using free wifi to call up her friends.

Cut her off at 4 AM.

Yeah, I better stick to olongapo, 2500 to 3000 gets 3 hours, or so, vs 4500 for 2 hours plus drinks additional in Angeles

Plus most olongapo girls aren't professional so not many bawal rules

Great kissers
Old 30-08-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post

This is why I no longer tip the girls anything. I think the % they get from barfine and ladydrinks is enough for them. No reason to give them more money on top of that when they are accustomed to ST.
This girls doing ST for LT barfine trend already a norm like more than 5 years ago.
It's in some way like scamming.
Nowadays I go bar only to drink and for the ambience. Get Girls from online or street walkers.

Last edited by Pusspuss; 30-08-2022 at 07:09 AM.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
This girls doing ST for LT barfine trend already a norm like more than 5 years ago.
It's in some way like scamming.
Nowadays I go bar only to drink and for the ambience. Get Girls from online or street walkers.
Online or street walker got the risk, once I was too drunk to know is a male or female and bring up my hotel, can still tell me on period. Give 300php ask her to leave and don’t want to so ask security to come up then leave
Old 30-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Currypainter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Better gt online or street ones. But must be careful when inside room esp when at toilet
Old 31-08-2022, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I was too drunk to know is a male or female and bring up my hotel,
Getting drunk and bringing a stranger back to your room is inviting a big risk.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
Getting drunk and bringing a stranger back to your room is inviting a big risk.
When going holiday everything don’t try better stay at sg PCC
Old 31-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I remember there is bar where the dance get nake at dance stage I think the tricycle bring me
I used to go from 2012 to 2016.

They got bring me go when the charbor do sexy dance and slowly strip until naked. But the girl come out one by one, not in group.

I cannot remember place but I know must give your phone first cos cannot bring in take pictures.

I got go there 4 times already.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

KNN,
I thinking want to chiong AC or Batam. Finally I booking ticket already to AC. $260 leh.

Now I read the posts, I little bit scared scared already.

Maybe I give up ticket, just go Batam? How brothers? What you advise me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1