The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
messiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessiisblackcat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lisa from cf

This time shall let photo do the talking.
Asked if i can take photo and she happily agreed!

looks: see for yourself guys
bbbj: good suction with occasional dt and balls licking
boobs: soft and bouncy
pussy: clean and shaved
fj: willing to try diff positions no complaints
gfe: can speak english
rtf: yes!
Old 18-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Sorry for the incoming long post. Had been observing the scene and didn’t want to comment till I understand the current situation better.

Had tried a few stables over the past few months. Incredible how the scene had effectively reset and I guess we can see this coming for the Geylang scene or for any scene that had suspended business for two years. For fl 2 and fl local, we didn’t see the impact as much as it was pretty much ongoing except for price inflation.

Just a humble cheongster sharing some thoughts not some senior and please do not pm me to exchange points too. And also because I owe quite a few okts some frs.

Firstly about the girls. Long time cheongsters in the days of pacificstars and laserbabes will remember dome 1 scene was calibrated over the years and had a balance up till the pandemic. We know what to look for and stables were usually consistent. Initially with the easing of measures, we were thrilled of the return of this scene. It got well from the start and we didn’t mind the higher cost as we knew eventually it will normalised to prices before pandemic. (Actually some of the stables had reverted back to pre-pandemic prices)

However girls flood the market and worst fears came true. Dome 2 prc babes have many landmines not just because of poor quality control from the website hosters who just care about earning the publishing rates but because there are much more prc ladies serving the market so more landmines.
Similarly for dome 1 more flood in and now landmines and even talks of lb are aplenty. To add on to that, right now girls tend to stay for a short period only shorter than previously so no huge incentive for them to provide great gfe or good service to grow regulars. Can’t trust the frs mostly or have to take literally everything with a pinch of salt. Or if a lady is certified good she is book full for days running. I also notice when a lady is leaving soon or close to going home, Their service level drop. However if you take someone fresh who just arrived it’s a gamble without fr. Some of the girls I encountered (and I look back at this with amusement):
- one told me she is angry with boss about something as boss don’t give her a day off and she tired so much work. The next day she say she ok with boss le. She is one of the better girls I encountered gave tip top service even when she “angry with boss”
- another angpai with many good frs going home soon told me she give up on boss and though she do the bare minimum service she say she tired take a nap first and wake her up when I ready for round 2. -_-
- another took her time dry her hair after first shot after shower then stood in a corner then said she will now go cook noodles.
- another said it’s her bday that day and I am her last customer that day at 3pm. Her service was pretty bad too
- another
Very good summary bro.
Old 18-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riggerMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Judy from VIPThai

Location wise, it’s good and no contact tracing required. Booking was smooth too.

Now to the FL - the downside was her face was really different from photo. She wasn’t in make up at that time, hence that could be why.

The upside was, her boobies were huge, not saggy, kinda like Julia/Nana Aoyama types of boobs. Yes they are enhance, but the way they jiggle during missionary and cowgirl were a spectacular sight to behold. Together with her moans and expressions, I came twice with easily 😂

Those with big boobs fetish, consider giving her a try.. anyway it’s $160/2/90 only wor
Old 18-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Club Friday: Nadear (my dear)

Melons, Photos of Melons, Smiling Melons

Manage to coax another model* for a round of sexy pictures at Club Friday.
Was a tough day at work and I was thinking I could treat myself to a nice bonk. Got a hard on the moment I saw Nadear’s amazing melons from Club Friday. Had a decent session and pictures of Smile in the past, so I had no qualms about booking a session with a trusted stable.

The operator is smooth and professional as usual. Clear communications about the booking and procedures to get to the location. That way even someone as clueless as me would not look out of place and draw attention.
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Lovely frenching tongue play
  • Striptease: Yes
  • Photos: Glamour and more
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Bare Blowjob: Yes, with deep throating.
  • Painting: Did not try
  • FJ: Amazing

As I entered the room, I was greeted by a sweet voice and was pleasantly surprised by the size of her melons -- badonkers (.)(.). But looks and figure are only one part of the equation. If there is no connection or proper service provided, the session might end on a sour note.

I started my greeting in bad Thai and asked if she could speak English. She could, and we conversed in English mostly throughout the session. Occasionally if she didn’t seem to understand something, a small gesture is all it takes. It was amazing that I didn’t have to use the translator once in this session. Swee!

Since I showered before the session, we skipped it and went straight to the action. Chatted her up and showed her some of my previous photographs. Although she was initially hesitant, she trusted me enough to let me take some pictures of her. Looking through the viewfinder, she has a really nice smile. Tried to bring that out in the photos … well other than her amazing boobs of course.

Got her to wear a bodysuit to get an amazing view of her boobs and continued with the shoot. Got some amazing pictures! But she surprised me further. She started to proactively do a little striptease and I could feel my penis hardening with such a sexy sight to behold.

Slowly she got my clothes undone as well, and twirled her lips around the tip. Then the sides. Then all-the-way. Wow, deep throating my hard rod and giving a great vacuum like suction. Impeccable technique.

[/I]
can you share how you manage to convince the girls to take photo? would love to take some for personal collection
Old 18-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So I donno how I came into the mood. End up booking 2 ladies back to back. Joey from BlackPink and and Punch From Mansion. Ok, so here goes my experience.

Joey - Blackpink (First Blood)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=879242
Face - 7/10 Cute SYT little girl. If you dig the little girl vibe, she's your's to go
Body - 7/10 Slim and Petite, about 155cm. You can probably carry her up but I didnt. She's definitely fair
Boobs - 8/10 Natural B Cup.
BBBJ - 6/10 Feels green not much feel. Probably because I've tried really good ones. Just guide her I think she will improve.
FJ - 8/10 Well, Overall decent experience. She accommodates well
Communication - Speaks well in both English and Mandarin.

Punch - Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=879162
Face - 8/10 Beautiful. She's those kind of lady you'll see in the nightlife.
Body - 9.5/10 This is where she shines really. Slim but not skinny. About 160cm. Combining it with those pair of C cup breast, it just looks so dam good.
Boobs - 9.5/10 As mention above. One of the most beautiful C cup breast I have seen. Non-saggy. I'm really unsure how a previous bro claim its A. Probably he got his own guideline? haha I cant tell
BBBJ - 8/10 Considering that shes new in the scene, she did this quite well. It was quite long too
FJ - 9/10 Greatly amazing. I was looking around hoping to find a mirror in her room. lol
Communication - Speaks good English. Can chat with her really well about her life and stuffs. Definitely wont get bored and awkward. Told her she's gonna be real packed soon.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Singapore11 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingapore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Ferrari from Lust 365

Stable: Prompt replies & easy to communicate.

Location: Central area. Quite easy to acces by public transport

Room: Comfy size, but the bed is a bit dirty... like have stains...

Shower: Very SOP, Nothing much to comment. No action in shower.

Looks: 7/10 Some blemishes but acceptable.

Boobs: 7/10 Manmade Cs. Am a boobs lover, but honestly her boobs a bit hard. She told me just done 6 months ago... so quite dissappointed la

BBBJ: 5/10 Very SOP. But I feel that she is unwell as she is coughing a bit thru out the whole session. Not like I mind, but imagine a girl sucking u & have light coughs in between... a bit unpleasant la.

Painting: 5/10 Allowed but it seems like she is not enjoying it. She keep massaging her breast thruout the session. Keep telling me her doctor tell her to massage her breast to make it softer... Ppppfffftttt....

FJ: 5/10 Keep asking me to cap on & screw her missionary... After her BBBJ ask me to screw, I wanna enjoy & wanted to paint her then after that she also ask me faster caps on. Sigh... a bit sian liao so chop chop fuck like rabbit & came. Didnt bother to wash me up & tell me to use clean wipes to clean myself... lagi sian...
Chat a bit then she went on to play with my nipples & tried to make my brother stand again for 2nd shot. But after all the issues, am a bit sian liao, so told her to bbbj instead. Anyway, she dun have much skillset for it either. So told her to stop & went to wash up

GFE: 3/10 She cant communicate well in english. Tried using google translate & chat a bit. I think the 3 things that put me off is her telling me she is tired at the start of the session, then the dirty bed & last but not least the coughing... imagine banging a girl & hear her cough thru out the deed, sorry but I cannot.

I saw a lot of good FRs about her but like we always say: One man's meat is another's poison.
This is just my personal experience as maybe am not her cup of tea.
Thanks for reading.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Isit just me or quite a number of girls from love affairs got no photos? Tried phones with different network also still can't see.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Any recommendations for big boobs slim body SYT? Really miss them
Old 18-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

this 1? i never try before okay.
u try already, write FR let us know
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=878178

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Any recommendations for big boobs slim body SYT? Really miss them
Old 18-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bramblelane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jinna - AC - 2 shots.

OKT: Prompt and patient even though I was late.
Looks: 9/10 - slight blemish from photo, very hot still.
Body: 10/10 - Tight and banging bod. No layer of fat. Small and petite waist
Boobs: 9/10 - Nice man-made but very sensitive.
Pussy: 9/10 - tight. made me unload check clear though I tried to control it in. But too bad 1 down.
BJ: 9/10 - though got braces, no teeth. Good suction. Gentle and sensual.
FJ: 10/10 - Very accommodative to different position. Her riding is a sight to behold.
GFE: 10/10 - playful and naughty, after everything done, still will spank and chit chat a bit. English limited but tries to understand.
rtf: yes, if £ permits.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao View Post
Isit just me or quite a number of girls from love affairs got no photos? Tried phones with different network also still can't see.
I’m having same issue for not just LA, but a few others also (for example, Mansion). It could be because of some set up of our hand phones. Originally thought it is because of high resolution of pictures and limited bandwidth (I’m on a short overseas trip now) but reading your message it seems that’s not the reason.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 16
grrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
I’m having same issue for not just LA, but a few others also (for example, Mansion). It could be because of some set up of our hand phones. Originally thought it is because of high resolution of pictures and limited bandwidth (I’m on a short overseas trip now) but reading your message it seems that’s not the reason.

OK for me. Maybe check your ad blocker or maybe some okt host on some sites that are block. Use vpn or 1.1.1.1 dns server.

Old 18-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansion888 View Post
Its obviously a fake fr, he wrote back to back frs for 2 girls, whereas punch just arrived last night, bro staminadick has tried and can prove that punch has natural big C boobs. His previous post is also a questionable comment about Mansion stable. We Mansion stable take pride in providing the best and most accurate photos details and service for all SBF bros.

So bro Nobullshit, whoever you are , a true customer, stable owner or flamer, stop your nonsense as we do not condone such behaviour in SBF

And to all SBF bros, happy and safe bonking
Just to add on

Girls from Mansion are pretty much solid IMO.

The FR i wrote, is truly what i experienced, the live photo are also evidence i bring for anyone who wants to chiong and scared different girls.

So far i have not experience any girls that service very bad, nor bad attitude.
If so i would not have continue my support for the stable's girls.

I cannot say my experience are the same as every single bro, but i have enjoyed most of the booking i have

Maybe Punch FR next MAYBE ONLY
Old 18-05-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Had tried a few gers from mansion. service varies , stats some off but photos oways zhun.
Looks can discount 10% but so far havnt encounter any fake foto.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kaapaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jennifer from ClubFriday

OKT: Verification and booking very smooth, timing was good as well, didn't have to wait.
Looks: Very pretty, same as photos, no photoshop.
Body: Slim and tight.
GFE: Scores very well here, attentive and chatty even thought she is going to ORD soon.
RTF: If time permits before she flies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1