The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
How to check if person can enter Sg after deported

Sorry not sure where to ask this, have a 'friend' who got caught and deported for sex work in sg previously, but she doesn't know if she's banned or there's a duration she's unable to come back to SG. Checked throughout ICA website but can't find anything useful. Any bros have any idea where to check for her status? Don't want to waste money on flight just to get sent back cos cannot enter SG. Thanks
Old 24-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to check if person can enter Sg after deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Sorry not sure where to ask this, have a 'friend' who got caught and deported for sex work in sg previously, but she doesn't know if she's banned or there's a duration she's unable to come back to SG. Checked throughout ICA website but can't find anything useful. Any bros have any idea where to check for her status? Don't want to waste money on flight just to get sent back cos cannot enter SG. Thanks
sad to say ah alot of these cases they do not tell you. its you want to come you try. high chance rejected entry.

one way can try is e-mail ica of the situation, if they willing to go through this case they will probably want documents etc, you as guarantor blah blah then they approve. at least black and white approval then u dont waste air ticket lor. but really chances slim until like skin and bones also more fat.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warringparrot View Post
sad to say ah alot of these cases they do not tell you. its you want to come you try. high chance rejected entry.

one way can try is e-mail ica of the situation, if they willing to go through this case they will probably want documents etc, you as guarantor blah blah then they approve. at least black and white approval then u dont waste air ticket lor. but really chances slim until like skin and bones also more fat.
I see, thanks for the input, appreciate it. Guess I can only visit her in home country.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I see, thanks for the input, appreciate it. Guess I can only visit her in home country.
like this you have tour guide already. maybe i should try keeping in contact with FL haha
Old 24-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaomilkman View Post
like this you have tour guide already. maybe i should try keeping in contact with FL haha
i try before la but fail no kangtao. i keep in contact with siam diu girls. got tour guide but no kangtao at night still sleep alone...
Old 24-07-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Haha, hit and miss lor, try 20 sure will hit 1 or 2, lol
Old 25-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, hit and miss lor, try 20 sure will hit 1 or 2, lol
trial and error with 20 girls pay FL cheaper hahahaha
Old 25-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkniprunner View Post
trial and error with 20 girls pay FL cheaper hahahaha
best is keep in contact with 20 FL lol different availability ! if a few available 1 trip can meet multiple
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1