The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visiting ex FL in her homeland

I have been telling people not to get involved with FLs but recently i somehow has been in contact with a FL who went back to homeland.

And i'm considering going to visit her cos i told her i want to see her again.

I told myself that we are not going to be a couple or getting marry that sort because she was a FL. I'm just going to visit her cos i want to see her again and enjoy some time together.

Hopefully i wont sink in too deep to make her a permanent resident in Singapore.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Visiting ex FL in her homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't worry. You are not the only guy visiting her.
This is really bitter medicine though i knew subconsciously. Thanks i see how
Old 12-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

You started on the wrong foot, she knows you are a John and you know her as a hooker. Will you use it against her when you lose your temper? Very likely so. Much as we like to be politically correct and say things like we dun mind the past, but really how many men can live up to that. Especially if you see her with another man, what would be your first reaction? The past may not define who we are but sometimes it is so much a part of ourselves that no matter what psycho babble u go through it will surface at some point. You think Will Smith really can take open relationships with his b!tch of a wife? We all saw the answer when he exploded in violence.

Last edited by EtherC; 12-07-2022 at 02:28 PM. Reason: add text
Old 13-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
I have been telling people not to get involved with FLs but recently i somehow has been in contact with a FL who went back to homeland.

I told myself that we are not going to be a couple or getting marry that sort because she was a FL. I'm just going to visit her cos i want to see her again and enjoy some time together.

Hopefully i wont sink in too deep to make her a permanent resident in Singapore.
i did not find FL but i did find my FWB when i went holiday, so it is possible to just have a holiday fling and not get attached. but depends on your self control
Old 13-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is really bitter medicine though i knew subconsciously. Thanks i see how
if u can feel bitter than better dont ah means got attraction got small pothole liao
Old 13-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
You started on the wrong foot, she knows you are a John and you know her as a hooker. Will you use it against her when you lose your temper? Very likely so. Much as we like to be politically correct and say things like we dun mind the past, but really how many men can live up to that. Especially if you see her with another man, what would be your first reaction? The past may not define who we are but sometimes it is so much a part of ourselves that no matter what psycho babble u go through it will surface at some point. You think Will Smith really can take open relationships with his b!tch of a wife? We all saw the answer when he exploded in violence.
u r right on started wrong foot, not sure about the rest that you said, yet. Definitely a no if shes a spouse
Old 13-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschicken View Post
i did not find FL but i did find my FWB when i went holiday, so it is possible to just have a holiday fling and not get attached. but depends on your self control
Ah i see, thanks for sharing. Was she a FL?
Old 13-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Bring more money bro .... standby for some sad stories on day 3

Old 13-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blueshark01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pearlnjewel bro, I've actually done exactly that, just came back on Monday.

I told myself the same thing as you did. I also thought, I've never been to her homeland before, and since travel restrictions have loosened, why not take this opportunity to go on a holiday after being stuck at home for so long? Plus having familiar (albeit paid) companionship will be better than dragging my not-street-smart ass about on my own in a foreign land.

Now that I'm back, let's just say I severely overestimated my reasoning and resolve about not getting (too) attached. Because when I'm dead honest with myself, my main reason for going was because I really wanted to see her, spend time with her and know her more as an actual person. In other words, the attachment was already present and strong within me. Or as other Samsters put it, I KC-ed myself.

This is just my experience, may be different for you. You just got to be really honest with yourself about exactly why and how much you want to see her and enjoy time together, that you want to go over and find her when there are so many other FLs available. I believe acknowledging what you really feel and what your real intentions are will help no matter the outcome.

We all know and read enough about why we shouldn't get involved with FLs beyond the pump-n'-go. But alas, we are still human, flesh-and-blood beings that are wired for connection, relationship and intimacy, with yearnings and desires. Hope this helps somewhat, though no judgement here if you do end up going.
Old 13-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blueshark01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Bring more money bro .... standby for some sad stories on day 3

Hahaha there you go
Old 14-07-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

If you don’t have a very clear idea of what you want to achieve by going to see her again, then don’t.
Old 14-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you're meeting her just for physical intimacy and nothing else that is perfectly fine. Anything more and its a slippery slope from there.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Don't blur the lines, the only happy ending lasts for only 5 seconds.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How are you going to make her a PR? Fake marriage?
Old 15-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

I know how great the temptation can be especially when the gal is pretty and seems to be good in character. You have to know that it’s very difficult for gals in this line to become “good”. Money comes in too easy for them to be a normal housewife or normal working woman. You look at some of the 50s aunties still selling their body and still got people feed them. If you ok to share your “gf” with the world forever then it’s fine.
Old 16-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblnonstop View Post
if u can feel bitter than better dont ah means got attraction got small pothole liao
ah true sian sia i think you spot on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1