The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-06-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
first gal u did 5 rounds for first nite... then 2 x fj n 2 x hj outside.. u seem like a superman..
He must have had Marine Live Seafood to get.
Old 19-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10477 / Power: 18
Supervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond reputeSupervert has a reputation beyond repute

Returns 9 points to bro Black Page.
Thank you

2nd re-up = hamsapkwai, esssinine, szczesny,Linkus, arse-nal, Tai_zi21, ejectjoy, TwinTowers, loneyheart, SG10, hungten, 69sex, Surescore, solopop, powerman881, owen10, bigbirdbird, Gladboy, madog, owl888, botakhead, 222nge, SimplyUnperfect
Old 19-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Hi, any bros wanna join or meetup on Tue, 28 Jun. Will be taking the 11.45am ferry on Tue, 28 Jun & staying at Formosa for a night.
Old 19-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Hi, any bros wanna join or meetup on Tue, 28 Jun. Will be taking the 11.45am ferry on Tue, 28 Jun & staying at Formosa for a night.
I am technically based here but I am very much in Nagoya only, never that adventurous to venture out due to my limited Malayu.
Old 19-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Now,my thoughts and what i learned in this 29th Batam trip :
Very garang to go during school holidays and furthermore, Ramadan.

Thanks for the very in depth analysis.

Congratz on finding a squirting gal....its hard to find a gal who enjoys the bonking.....you should go buy TOTO.

Thank you once again for your report.
Old 19-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The only thing I regret of SB is that posts like this in a few days are submerged under the chitchat and virtually lost.
There should be a section "Reports of Distinction", as on the ISG forum, where significant reports are linked for ease of recollection.
Therefore i have whatever information i collected,packed in and update onto my signature from time to time. Next year Ramadan 2017,you can be sure that i will be bringing the information back up all over again PLUS add-ons from the updates i see here today in 2016 ,together with my 29th Batam trip summary (base on what i have physically experience and learned). Each year,many here including myself learns something different,something new,better prepared too so that things for myself and hopefully everyone planning a trip during Ramadan in Batam can have a good time.

This thread have had enough information for basically all beginners on how to travel to Batam on Page 1 itself and were updated on my signature whenever i am free. For more intermediate and advance Batam players,they will need to read,follow the thread and ask questions. And in case you havent notice,i dare say 99% of every page (over the 160 pages) in this thread has some kind of Batam key information and/or FR sharing in it,hehehe...

One day...one fine day (i dont know when,maybe 2018/2019)...i MAY come out with a Board of Batam Thread Contribution with all regular contribution and/or informative posts consolidate in an constantly updated post on my signature,thats to save me some time from having to search thru my own bookmarked Batam info vault.

One of the example is bro xXFreedomXx's collective FRs below :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...postcount=1058

...and until then,i can only live with the forum's search function to help me find what i need as well as searching thru my ton-load of Batam info on my info vault.

Quote:
I see you cited 3 of my old reports "Batam on Ramadan". I posted many and from different years, not only 2013, so I guess you have read all and made a selection of those 3 where something peculiar of Ramadan is hinted. What a meticulous work!
The 3 reports with your name on it,were where i get the most Ramadan information from,in fact if you look (and clicked) at those other links w/o your name on it :

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=2228

...i uses more than just the 3 reports from you. If i were to add on those reports to the other reports/info provided by others,it forms a more solid constructive information altogether. It gives me better answers on travelling to Batam during Ramadan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
So, I just finished my haircut at V Salon. Where else..

Since it was first mentioned in this forum, (sorry, I forgot who mentioned it),
If i dont remember wrong,it was bro Kohonly,and he did mention he wants to take it back,hehehe...too late tho. Now,i go to other alternate hair salons. (its from there that i learn salon can be quite a fun place to be in)

Quote:
I've seen the price for wash+cut in this salon increased from 80k to 90k. And, today, wah hair is really only just that, wash hair, no more massaging. They have managed to make the massaging part as a chargeable service by itself.
Price increase? i better give it a miss.

I just had my haircut at X salon at 80k for haircut and wash plus facial and shoulder massage (on June 2016). I gave the hair dresser 100k and ask her to keep the change,she buys me a drink in return,hehehe...

Quote:
So, my entire expense for the past 1 hour here is 65k for hair cut plus 60k for hair wash & massage. Still cheap in Singapore context, but it's a 50% increase in just a space of 6 months for almost the same service, bar a few drop off cream and couple spray of hair tonic. The aunty's massage is enjoyable though. Her strength is the kuat kuat type.
Reminds me of how some Batam service industries does business. Business too good,price up,service standard and product/s quality drops. No business just close shop and starts elsewhere since rental not expensive. I shall wait and see,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
agree w u on tis 1. If can't get it under normal circumstances,no point having it on a guide. It'll jus put many thgs in the grey area & becm confusing.
Right on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I look fwd to hiring a bonkable female milf driver by day,booking by nite. Any to recommend?

New idea
Try the massage girls in some massage shops.....negotiate with them to see if they could take a day off or something. Many massage girls in Batam travel on motorbikes ,some even drive a car and i am sure you could hitch a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Sure no harm trying..
Thank you for sharing.

My part time boss is becoming more intelligent nowaday after figuring on how to get higher class luxury room at a lower price (i did give him some pointers). Most of us dont really go to Batam to use the other facilities like the swimming pool,gym,conference room etc,so regardless how majestically grand the hotel appearance is,they ultimately only want a good enough room (of their desire),those that can play "hide and seek" kind or simply just enjoy the extra space,hehehe...and they can cost much lower than S$120,hehehe...

Quote:
My dream is having a twin-size jakuzzi bath tub for couple in my room in Batam...
Biz Hotel junior suite (670k from Kaha). But you will have to book in advance. If me and my "girl" can fit inside their jacuzzi bath tub comfortably,i am sure you and yours will have no problem. BUT! If you planned 2 girls PLUS yourself inside it,then you might have a problem,hehehe...

Another good about this Biz hotel is if you take a small stone on your hand,throw it out of your Biz hotel junior suite window,you most likely hit Newton Hotel's rooftop (Newton Disco),hehehe...thats how close by it is to Newton which you often visit. There's also a "wonderland" called Nagoya City Walk Mall just beside Biz Hotel (45secs walk from their front door). Good for gals who often use the magic words "sopping" on you. (things there were less expensive compare to many major shopping Malls and there's a J.co too)

I have to give Biz hotel credit for their personal touch service but i also need to compare it with my 1st day in Formosa versus my 1st day in Biz on this one,just to be fair. Da Vienna however has some room for improvement when it comes to this (i am not saying it isnt good tho,just not as good).

Hope that helps a little.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If me and my "girl" can fit inside their jacuzzi bath tub comfortably,i am sure you and yours will have no problem.
People who does not know me and you might be led to think alternatively that:
1) you are big fat man
2) I am small like a kid
3) you like BBW (big fat women) and this is what you book usually
4) I go with small girls
(or a combination of the above)
Among the above 4, maybe only 4) is true (but not exclusively: I like all shapes and sizes except BBW)

Quote:
BUT! If you planned 2 girls PLUS yourself inside it,then you might have a problem,hehehe...
I have a nice story to tell.
One year ago I had a wonderful girl in Colombia, who works as pole dancer in a club. I went with her in a motel. In Colombia, motels are serious. In this motel, the standard room (large as an apartment) has a pole for dancing, love chair, bid bed, jacuzzi for two, sauna for two. All this for 20 SGD/hour (I cannot remember exactly, but this is more or less the fee). Nothing for such a luxurious setting.
Well, the also have a big suite with jacuzzi for up to 8 people. YES. Imagine. Colombians know how to have fun with their girls.

So now, what is the nice story. This girl, some months after we met, to make me horny tells me that a rich 40yo lady went to the club and asked her to come over with other 3 girls. (she paid a generous tip to each of them, of course)
So, they went all together (the woman + 4 girls) to the motel. She sent me the photo by WhatsApp with 4 naked girls relaxing in the jacuzzi. When I look this photo I feel ants in my stomach...

Last edited by Black Page; 19-06-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 19-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm... overcharge? More like she think her pussy will have golden cum when she's high.
Dear all cheongster, Today she reply me if i don't believe please cometo the shop and check it out other girls or talk to the boss in "Spa Octopus Lantai 8 Hotel Pasifik Plalace" .

Hope to hear from any cheongster commando FR from them
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 19-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

I ever had short time there before. Took the"silver" category cewek. End up, only cost about 600k plus.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

After reporting on yesterday post on going to joint during this year ramadan, here is my day with the gal i book. (sorry if its too long)

After fetching her from the joint we OTOT in our hotel room

1st round: 180616 1530hrs:

French kiss like 2 love birds, likes to play with her tongue cos she has a stud on her tongue maybe thats why. this took about 10 mins of kissing then i lick/suck on both of her nipps, she start to breath heavyly so now its her turn, touch on my lil bro, a lil hj then i request for a bbbj she smile and oblige. put helmet on and i start pumping her till the end. End of 1st round.

2nd round: 180616 1830hrs:

Disturb her when she was sleeping, auto roam her breast, french kiss then start licking/sucking her nipps while undressing her undies, start to finger her, no rejection from her so i go down on her, lick her pussy, her hips start to move up and down. Shes enjoying it, put my tongue in her pussy n she enjoy more. Let her play with my didi and its already hard now, im on top of her, french kiss her again when i realize she start to open her leg and putting my dick in her pussy RAW. told her wait, she giggle, i put helmet on, fuck her missionary & doggie style, after about 10 to 15mins i cant cum so i ask for a hj in bed, still cant cum so told her to hj me in bath room, with a little bit of soap, her stroking me while sucking my nip, i cum. End of 2nd round.

Go eat at nagoya hill mall kangen cafe, watch, Now You See Me 2(place is pack since its a weekend) @ 2100hrs. Head back hotel after movie and since its late, both of us when to bed.

3rd round 190616: 0930hrs (dont know if this is consider a 3rd round but technically i did bust a nut. U guys be the judge)

We hug like a bear in hibernation while sleeping, this time its her turn to disturb me. she start kissing then slowly licking my neck, while stroking me, this goes about 5 mins. Then i start licking/sucking 1 of her nip, she turn my head away asking me to suck her other nip, slowly kissing her from top to bottom and undress her panty and start licking her again, as always she enjoys it. (how i know, its because her pussy juice is already in my mouth and she getting wetter). while licking her i move my legs to her head so she can give me a bbbj while i lick her. TADA!! 69. she suck/lick on my shaft and balls while moaning from me giving her lick service by this time i cant tahan liao told her im gonna cum so she jerk n make me cum every last drop on her breast/chin/hair while in a 69 position. End of 3rd round.

Tip her and off she goes @ 1100 hrs.

Name: Yuni Nina(jawa)
Price:1.5 Mil (but paid 1.45 Mil)
Age 23 yrs old (given birth to a 2 yr old kid, no one would have guess this just by looking at her)
Looks: 8/10 (a head turner from hotel clerks whos giving me high five when i walk with her to my hotel room. Indo local guys will check her out if you happen to walk in the mall with her)
Bbbj: Yes (need to tell her 1st but very accommodating)
GFE: Yes
RTF: Yes for other guys maybe no for me? (sorry i cant decide now)

Overall: 8/10 (im happy/lucky with this one even thou im skeptical in the 1st place due to price)

Once again thank you for reading..... Peace.

Last edited by fde83; 19-06-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Price:1.5k (but paid 1.45k)
Age 23 yrs old (given birth to a 2 yr old kid, no one would have guess this just by looking at her)
Looks: 8/10

Overall: 8/10
Thanks for the very detailed FR bro. Very nice one. As for the price, I guess you mean 1.5M. To be honest it sounds a little bit in the high end but given you have a good time and enjoy so much, especially her accompany till 11:00. Happy for you...
Old 20-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Price:1.5 Mil (but paid 1.45 Mil)
Looks: 8/10 (a head turner from hotel clerks whos giving me high five when i walk with her to my hotel room. Indo local guys will check her out if you happen to walk in the mall with her)
Bbbj: Yes (need to tell her 1st but very accommodating)
GFE: Yes
RTF: Yes for other guys maybe no for me? (sorry i cant decide now)
Overall: 8/10 (im happy/lucky with this one even thou im skeptical in the 1st place due to price)
Once again thank you for reading..... Peace.
Very NICE FR !!! Up +13 your reputation ! You deserve better.

I couldn't have written a FR so well and my experiences are always not so good, ha ha ...
Old 20-06-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

......we were given a pair of breakfast voucher and a Break-Fast Dinner voucher. Anyway,at the end of the day,we didnt get to enjoy it becos we pass that vouchers to our overnight booking girls and that saves us 100k rupiah each on dinner...
Same for me last week in nite&day.
Thought of topup 65k for one more voucher but aft I inspected the layout for buka pasa. CMI. It really for muslim.
My buka puasa voucher let the girl enjoy. (Indeed she love it)
I settle outside with 29k soup tulang n 25k nasi padang near Jodor market opp BCA.
Old 20-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quick update for my final trips of the season.6th in 1.5 mths
1130 sindo to sekupang
Fx rate 9700/$
1150 City bus to NGY
Fx rate 9800/$
Change at 2nd shop fr left 9850k
Go Barry Pickup my 24days old Milf
(4th booking in 22days)
Walk to Kaha get Utama voucher
Go RMSUNDRA girl paisei to eat down stair.(still crowded as usual)
I want go upstair but upstair closed.
LL tapao.
Take taxi go Utama
On the way toiletries shopping
Chech in at 2am
Aft late lunch tried to hv 1st round
Gone thru 3 cycles of bbbj cowgirl
bbbj cowgirl...But just can't fire.
(I think all blood go to the stomach.)
I can see she was real tired.
Call for break..
Mission un accomplish.
Take a rest and wrote this.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 20-06-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Old 20-06-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Aft late lunch tried to hv 1st round
Gone thru 3 cycles of bbbj cowgirl
bbbj cowgirl...But just can't fire.
(I think all blood go to the stomach.)
I can see she was real tired.
Call for break..
Mission un accomplish.
Bro,go to Indo Rasa Massage,get a 70k/hour (if i dont remember wrong) massage,when being prompt for special,ask for vitalitas or dick massage,but just tell her only dick massage and you dont want to cum. Should cost you extra about 150k (or 200k if you cant bargain well). After that if you have some time,go for the black chicken soup at Indo Rasa food court. Repeat the process whenever necessary.

For your info,Indo Rasa massage is behind Relax Massage. Relax Massage is opposite formosa hotel. Indo Rasa food court is below Indo Rasa Massage. Indo Rasa Massage at 2nd floor.

The rest will be luck and wish you good luck.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1