The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,
Thanks for the warning. Most, if not all the strip clubs in Paris work almost in the same way. Sometimes, they would have a man outside pulling you into the club, tell you it costs only 5 euros to enter and the show is continuous. Once inside, you will be ripped off and the show is never continuous. Do not try to argue with them as the bouncers are very big-size and they will not hesistate to break you bones. The Pigalle area is notorius for this kind of plots.

Beware.

My 2 cent worth.
Hey, it's Uncle PuTongRen, a pleasant surprise! Passing down his wisdom. Wanted to meet you in Shanghai back in 2007 but you were in Chengdu or somewhere enjoying your tea, so met up with SGPshanghai69 and Sextronics without you.

I will heed your advice. Will avoid all these places when I visit Paris (1st Time) next month. Thanks!

Sorry TS, your thread and I am replying to all these senior brothers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
Yes indeed. Even for a native Parisien, Pigalle is the just trouble waiting to happen. Avoid this place wherever possible, although no real trouble ever happens as many legitimate storeowners are fiercely protective of their turf and trouble means bad business.

Also avoid areas like St-Denis. (where the football stadium is).
Noted, for me is Museum, Museum and Museum only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
"Advise" is a verb. Verbs describe an action. EG : "I ADVISE you to take the shorter route.", "Please ADVISE me which whore to fuck" etc.

"Advice" is a noun. Nouns describe objects, qualities etc. EG : "My ADVICE to you is to take the shorter route.", "Thanks for the ADVICE. She was a great fuck".
Dear SBF;

Noted and thanks for the advice. I will advise my kids to learn these 2 words by hard.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 18-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Hey, it's Uncle PuTongRen, a pleasant surprise! Passing down his wisdom. Wanted to meet you in Shanghai back in 2007 but you were in Chengdu or somewhere enjoying your tea, so met up with SGPshanghai69 and Sextronics without you.

I will heed your advice. Will avoid all these places when I visit Paris (1st Time) next month. Thanks!

Noted, for me is Museum, Museum and Museum only.

Brother,
Haha! Sorry for not meeting you as I really am all over the place in China. Honestly, I know Paris well enough that I do not need a sub-way map despite of its large and quite complete network. I will tell you why the next time I see you.

If you want to visit some night life, for a drink, a cafe along the side walk, you can go to Boulevard Saint Michel and Boulevard Saint German. They are in the 5th district and frequented by mostly youngsters. This is also where the Latin Quater is (It is called Latin Quater because there are many universities in this area, and in the old days, in the old days, Latin was the language of instruction, and hence many people here conversed in Latin, and so this place is called Latin Quater). At this place call Saint German des Pres, if you search thoroughly enough, you can find some joints where you have girls doing lap dancing. Sex trade is expensive in Paris, unless you take the risk to go to Pigalle or the Rue de St Denis. Please do not respond to small advertisements, whereby you are required to go to the girl's place, you would be ripped off.

In the 20th district (arrondissement, in French), you can find PRC girls at 50-100 Euros (depending on quality). Take the subway to a station called Bellevue, come out from the station, you might be able to spot some of them. Beware of this area, it used to be an enclave for the arabs, but this place has been 'invaded' by Asian, such that it becomes a China Town, and there are troubles now and then. There is even one very big Chinese Sea Food restaurants. People in this district are mostly from Wen Zhou, and they speak a kind of dialect that you would not understand.

So much for now.

Good Luck.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dear SBF;

Noted and thanks for the advice. I will advise my kids to learn these 2 words by hard.

Should be "... learn these two words by HEART.".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
super power deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Begin

I was in Hamburg Germany, where I was conned. I drank 2 cups of pepsi cola, and the girl approached and asked for a drink.

I said ok. After 1st and 2nd drink, the bill came with EURO 350.
The girl just smiled.

That was the most expensive COLAS I ever drank.

End of English short composition Lesson part 1
Old 18-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems in this section I can learn a lot. Sadly from the Ouches of others.
Old 18-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Dear SBF;

It's by heart.

And I would advise you to take Boss's advice although my advice would be for you to substitute some of the words used, which is quite advisable.

Who Shags Wins
Old 18-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 19
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Hi All,
Since we are into sharing our "learnings", i thought i should also share my experience while i was in Budapest alone. Along the famous walking street, i was approach by 1 lady who pretended to be a tourist and seems to be asking for some directions. She started small talk about where i am from and what i am doing there. I was actually looking for a cafe then to rest my legs (after walking around for hours) and some coffee. Her lady friend then came over and joined in the conversation and after a while they suggested for coffee. Since it coffee, i asked ok.

She said she "knows" of a cafe "around the corner and she brought me there. So each of them held on to my arms (plus breast squeezing on my arms) and lead me there. We chatted and i thought i going to have a threesome soon. (got lucky when i was partying at a beach club the night before with some friends).

Got there after 5-10mins of walking, brains were already screwed by horny thoughts till i lead my guard down. Sat down and i asked for the menu, the waiter brought the menu and we ordered coffee. After coffee, they were suggesting to try their local liqueur (couldn't remember the name). So i asked how much is it and they asked the waiter and they translated it back to me that it cost Euros 40-50 per small bottle 350ml. So i said OK and i ordered a bottle. After several shots, we ran out of drinks and i ordered another. Into our 2nd then the 3rd bottle, one of them left to visit the ladies or something, leaving me with one chick and she was stroking my crotch and telling me they will bring me partying that night, etc.. We finished the 3rd bottle and the waiter came, she asked if i wanted have another bottle. The waiter said this brand of liqueur is out and asked for us to try another brand. My big "head" started to kick in and knew something is not right. I thought to myself, since it is still only 7pm and they ran out of liqueur!! I told them i had enough and i wanted go and get ready to go out at night. They told me to stay and they will take me. I told her if she wants some more drinks she can order for herself since i have enough. She went ahead to order another bottle and the waiter brought it over. She began to pour the drinks and started drinking and seducing me and the other chic came back. I knew i need to get out but i dont want to look like a fool as well so i told the waiter to bring the bill. Now this chic who ordered the drink wanted to leave but i held her back with the excuse to translate for me when the waiter came back.

The waiter came back and i saw the hand written bill came to a sum of Euros 450. In my mind, i knew i was being con. I asked the waiter (in all different ways) how much is my share and he pretended he didnt understand me. So i told the gals that she said its around euros 50 per bottle which i order and how it came to E400? She said the brand ran out and she ordered another which was "slight" more expensive. So i knew this is a scam and i told them, this is my share for what i ordered and gave E200 which i kept in my small business card holder. I told them i would love to buy them more drinks but this is all i have and i showed them the empty BC holder (good thing i keep my money in different place and pockets, just in case i get pick pocket and i don't bring all my cash out. I dont bring any cards out unless i really wanted to buy something). So after 5mins of debate knew i need to leave ASAP before more of them came. They were asking me to pay by cards (Visa) but i told them i dont have and they wanted to follow me back to my hotel (Hilton) to get it. I said no and i stood up and left quickly. I walked out quickly and was worried that someone would follow me back. Thankfully, nothing else happened and i was safe. If things got rough, i would have paid since i have more cash in my other pocket.

Hope this helps for those who wants to cheong Budapest to beware. This was 1 year ago during summer and the chics there were the hottest i ever seen. Yummy.

Just got back 1 month ago from Prague and another happening place.

Sorry if the experience is not relevant to Paris. Maybe i should start a tread on Budapest.

Cheers.
Old 19-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "... learn these two words by HEART.".
My poor English. Thanks for the teach and also for the link. Will learn your lesson by heart. Appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
It's by heart.

And I would advise you to take Boss's advice although my advice would be for you to substitute some of the words used, which is quite advisable.
Bro WhiteGals;

I will definately take the Boss's advice and yours too. TQ.
Old 19-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,
Haha! Sorry for not meeting you as I really am all over the place in China. Honestly, I know Paris well enough that I do not need a sub-way map despite of its large and quite complete network. I will tell you why the next time I see you.

If you want to visit some night life, for a drink, a cafe along the side walk, you can go to Boulevard Saint Michel and Boulevard Saint German. They are in the 5th district and frequented by mostly youngsters. This is also where the Latin Quater is (It is called Latin Quater because there are many universities in this area, and in the old days, in the old days, Latin was the language of instruction, and hence many people here conversed in Latin, and so this place is called Latin Quater). At this place call Saint German des Pres, if you search thoroughly enough, you can find some joints where you have girls doing lap dancing. Sex trade is expensive in Paris, unless you take the risk to go to Pigalle or the Rue de St Denis. Please do not respond to small advertisements, whereby you are required to go to the girl's place, you would be ripped off.

In the 20th district (arrondissement, in French), you can find PRC girls at 50-100 Euros (depending on quality). Take the subway to a station called Bellevue, come out from the station, you might be able to spot some of them. Beware of this area, it used to be an enclave for the arabs, but this place has been 'invaded' by Asian, such that it becomes a China Town, and there are troubles now and then. There is even one very big Chinese Sea Food restaurants. People in this district are mostly from Wen Zhou, and they speak a kind of dialect that you would not understand.

So much for now.

Good Luck.
Uncle PuTonRen;

Much appreciated. You have so much to advice and offer. My trip to Paris/Italy is a Cultural One. So no cheonging for me. Here are my tentative plans - 15th to 30th Sep. Will travel from Paris to Verona & TUSCANY - Firenze & Pisa (Maybe Cities - Milan and Venice - if time permits) Return leg to Paris by EURORAIL (Not sure, have done only some research) via Switzerland. Hopefully, I will have enough time to cover these places.

So, I reiterate. History & Cultural Trip & many photos taking. No Cheonging and little drinking. Of course, must enjoy the scenery of a small part of Europe.

Lastly, if we meet in Shanghai or here, in the near future, I have a few plates/discs of Pu'Er Cha (if you like this blend) I bought from Yunnan. We will have tea.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Hi All,
Since we are into sharing our "learnings", i thought i should also share my experience while i was in Budapest alone. Along the famous walking street, i

Just got back 1 month ago from Prague and another happening place.

Sorry if the experience is not relevant to Paris. Maybe i should start a tread on Budapest.

Cheers.
BigBird00,

I think your experience is relevant though different Country and City. Your thoughts and stories will enrich other readers who are planning to travel to the Eastern parts of Europe. I am sure they will thank you one day.

Sorry to hear your predicament in Budapest. I had a bad experience in Bangkok once. Went into a Bar in Patpong. Can't remember if it is Patpong I or II. Was served a staled beer and when I wanted to leave, the bill came to US$200.00 The Bar and bouncers thought I was a Japanese or a Korean coz I am short and fat. After about a very long 15 minutes of negotiation (me spoke a little bit of Thai and kept mentioning the word Police) they finally let me go after accepting 200 Baht from me, I thought I was going to be beaten up then. That was in 1991 and in that era, a mug of stale beer for 200 Baht was expensive.

Prague - I am very sure I will not have enough time to visit the Czech Republic. If I could, I would. I have heard that Prague is one of the best place to cheong. Too bad, not this time round.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Uncle PuTonRen;

Much appreciated. You have so much to advice and offer. My trip to Paris/Italy is a Cultural One. So no cheonging for me. Here are my tentative plans - 15th to 30th Sep. Will travel from Paris to Verona & TUSCANY - Firenze & Pisa (Maybe Cities - Milan and Venice - if time permits) Return leg to Paris by EURORAIL (Not sure, have done only some research) via Switzerland. Hopefully, I will have enough time to cover these places.

So, I reiterate. History & Cultural Trip & many photos taking. No Cheonging and little drinking. Of course, must enjoy the scenery of a small part of Europe.

Lastly, if we meet in Shanghai or here, in the near future, I have a few plates/discs of Pu'Er Cha (if you like this blend) I bought from Yunnan. We will have tea.
Dear Brother,
Do not mention it, I am just trying to share my humble experience. Not much but all that I know. If you travel by Eurorail, I believe you can purchase tickets via internet and pay by using Credit cards. The troublesome part is the collection of tickets. Please do take good care of your belonging, especially when you are in night trains. The italians are fast in taking things away from you (even a whole back pack) without you noticing it. In addition, with the in flux of East Europeans into the West Europe, it is worst than before. Please be vigilant, and do not take things for granted.
Europe is beautiful, especially the hilly part of Austria, italy is full of 'stone', etc. Paris is a beautiful place. I am not sure whether you have time for all you want to do. Plan before you go.
PM me should you have more questions.

Thank you for the offering of good tea. After quitting alcohol completely more than 10 years ago, I am into Chinese tea appreciation. I would be more than happy to have a tea session with you.

Have a pleasant trip.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 15
poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!

I had a similar experience in Hong Kong and learnt my lesson.

I think my cost came to a bit less than you but I had a lot more girls as company (maybe 4 or 5). Anyway they were all ugly and it was still too much to pay with no sex to show for at the end of the bill

Also was approached by girls in Shanghai, I thought they were FL but I later read that this is a very famous tea scam. Avoid them.

Avoid touts in Shanghai promising you girls for RMB200. They will rip you off. I would avoid KTV unless you are guest of a local.

My 2 cents.
Old 19-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 19
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Thanks Honestcrook. Boy, what an ID name. Maybe we should your hint seriously. 8 ) Just kidding.

Anyway, Every country you will have such people & encounters. Am sure you heard about those visitors in S'pore complaining about our taxi drivers, lucky plaza sales guys, etc... The lesson learned for me is we just need to do things with our eyes open and use our big "head" once in a while.

All things said. I usually travel alone to different new places and 1 advice i learned from a globetrotter i met during my younger days was to keep your cash/valuables in different places (e.g. shoes, socks) when you travel alone. If you got pickpocket or some druggie threaten you. Just Give. These guys have nothing to loose as you are a foreigner in a foreign land and they can kill you and dump you in their vast land. A lot of these a syndicates. Don't be flashy and keep a low profile.

Sorry if i have spoken more then i need to.

One last thing, Budapest & Prague are places you MUST not miss in ones life time. I am hoping to return there again sometime. Next target, Estonia, Latvia & Russia.

Cheers & Enjoy!
Old 20-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopbunny View Post
I had a similar experience in Hong Kong and learnt my lesson.

I think my cost came to a bit less than you but I had a lot more girls as company (maybe 4 or 5). Anyway they were all ugly and it was still too much to pay with no sex to show for at the end of the bill

Also was approached by girls in Shanghai, I thought they were FL but I later read that this is a very famous tea scam. Avoid them.

Avoid touts in Shanghai promising you girls for RMB200. They will rip you off. I would avoid KTV unless you are guest of a local.

My 2 cents.
Poopbunny,

Another entrapment and con trick. Would you care to elaborate. I frequent Hong Kong and might be travelling to Shanghai in November. Which bar in Hong Kong are you talking about? Are they the ones in Wan Chai? Lockhart Road?

What about the "Tea Scam"? What is it like? Please explain? When I visited Shanghai about 3 years ago, while walking along Nanking Road West, "The Pedestrian Street" I was appproached by touts offering "Pretty Girls" for RMB150 to RMB200. Are you talking about these illicit offers?

I guess when we travel, we have to be vigilant and use common sense.
Old 20-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uncle PuTonRen;

Much appreciated. You have so much to advice and offer.
Should be "You have so much to ADVISE an offer.".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1