The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 20-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Fion - VPremium

I don't know where VP is getting these gems but Fion is genuinely out of this world! I can't give number ratings because she's just way too amazing, so i will try to describe the best i can:

For those looking at her pics - there's no surprise why VP doesn't edit them very much or put any filters. She looks exactly like what is shown, 100% match, chop, guarantee. She's short, petite, but not shy and her D's are definitely the star element - she loves to play with them and loves it when you play with them gently too!

For the experience - when i first walk in, it's the usual. Standard SOP. Little did i know that after the standard SOP the fun is non-stop! Thank god i booked for two hours! She's very playful, super GFE (even more GFE than my own gf), and loves to tease. I usually take a while to recover for second shot (sometimes cannot even recover in time and will leave when the booking timing end) but wow with Fion, super recovery time. Macam wolverine healing factor. She likes to be painted, makes cute giggles when you do it right. Frenching came in with me only toward the end of round 2, so i think she needs to get used to you and it's her comfort level. No complaints, my lips were around her sensitive headlights more often anyway :P

Multiple positions, some she initiated, some i initiated, all ways she was VERY active. If you're looking for a sex goddess, Fion is definitely up there!

She speaks excellent Chinese (better than mine, shit) and is very vocal. If you like the sweet moans, you'll like her too. She's not super slim, but she's not chubby - more like athletic, with curves in all the right places.

RTF - CONFIRM. But sadly she said she's leaving soon, so i found her too late. Bro, please treat her well if you manage to get a time with her, and boss @VPremium, please bring her back soon! <3
Old 20-05-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
FR for Fion - VPremium
Thanks for the tempting FR.

Alas I am too late to try Fion.

But no worry. VP bro keeps coming up with all the high quality ladies.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Lamei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherie

It is an utmost shame that I didn't get to meet her earlier, would definitely RTF if she is back next time.

She is extremely beautiful with a very close resemblance to the photos. Very GFE and funny. She had a sweet smile that quickly turns into seduction as she gets going.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Shower: N/A
BBBJ: 7/10, technique is great but Thai girls are on another level comparatively
FJ: 8.5/10 still green however puts in a lot of effort and accommodating. Natural moans are heavenly
RTF: definitely

Cons: room was a bit small nearly fell off the bed during action
Old 21-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

has anybody tried the new okt twqueen? have tried tw FLs in the past but was somewhat disappointed as there were instances of bait switch, so wanted to be sure. feel free to pm me if you prefer to. thanks.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

FR for Mercedes

Was a little sad that my fav went back to VN so on the prowl for a new fav. Mercedes has a very close resemblance to her photo first and foremost, I'd say about 8/10 for this. She is quite a pro with her technique and I can say you guys are in for a treat.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 (personally don't prefer enhanced, however it was still quite soft overall)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I'm always going to compare this to the crazy Thai girls)
FJ: 9/10

Not a bad addition to your stable @VPremium bro, guess I'll go wait for the el naturale which is more of what I prefer.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Apple (TW Queen)

OKt: smooth and helpful. Venue is nice but thin wall. Small shower room.
Body: MILF look but won't reject. Big boobies ard D? Natural for sure.
French: Didn't try.
BJ: v skillful. Takes good care of u below till u song.
FJ: tried different positions. Moans alot and will dirty talk u. Will squeeze u dry if u aren't careful.
GFE: v chatty. If ur Chinese is good of cos. Takes good care of u from start to end.

Rtf: will try others first.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

FR for Satomi

Satomi has a nice pair of knockers, still quite perky. She has a BBBJ technique which I would describe as gentle and caressing but was powerful because I nearly blew my load on that. She can definitely ride as well, going quite a long time until we switched over.

Face: 7/10, slightly chubbier
Body: 8/10, slightly chubbier
Breasts: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Old 28-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gamerboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , just wondering has any bros try the Indonesian gem viita teorama? If got can post the FL? Thanks
Old 28-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Vpremium Versace

Looks 8/10 (syt, look like Fiona Xie)
Boobs 8/10 (Ample, handful and soft)
Body 8/10 Petite & fair
BBBJ 9/10 (Besides licking & sucking, literally kiss my balls + shaft)
FJ 9/10 (Besides she likes enjoying herself & moans damned loudly, she says i make her cum)
Services 9/10 (very conversant in mandarin ; can chitchat easily)
Old 29-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Looks like the Indonesian influencer Vita or is actually her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerboy90 View Post
Hi Bros , just wondering has any bros try the Indonesian gem viita teorama? If got can post the FL? Thanks
Old 30-05-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gamerboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Base on the photo is her but not sure legit anot
Old 01-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

FR for Xin (Vpremium)

Xin is definitely a gem as well for us le naturale lovers. Her round and perky tiddies are a joy to cup, suck and face plant.
She has an amazing BBBJ technique as well and can go pretty deep. Her figure is also 10/10, tall, slimy and damn can she ride. If you know of kegels, she can squeeze your little brother like no tomorrow while she rides you. For all brothers that are looking for resemblance based on photos, Xin is pretty close and I'd give it a 9/10 for that.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 9/10
Room: actually pretty good room comparatively to other locations, would recommend
Old 02-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Looks like her. She’s in town now but madafacker didn’t reply me for the last 4 days. Guess she’s happily getting fucked in hotels and bao by rich bros and going USS

Photo proof (You are fucking welcome, pls up points)
Old 02-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Any FRs for VP's Lara?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Squ1re is Cool - loads of Potential

4PM VP Satomi

Location 6/10 - Not nearby any MRT Station. Definitely need to take bus. Walking will take about 10 minutes from MRT Station.

Looks 8/10 - Closest to photo of her in white

BJ 8/10 - Very short durations but she is very loving and caring in this aspect

FJ 9/10 - Definitely knows how to move that hip of hers. Very impressed with her technique. Thanks to her was able to have my 2nd shot easily

Frenching NA - This one I think requires chemistry.

GFE 11/10 - Due to language barrier (Chinese speaking will be advantage. English is really basic only) we spent most of the time..in a cudde which for me I am a fan of. She also greeted me in a black lingerie that I could not stop staring. During the cuddle, her phone buzzed a few times which she then turned it to silent which scored points for me.

Overall 9/10 - 100% one of my top bonks in awhile. If you are someone who wishes to feel as though you have a gf, she is the lady for you. I don't know what is it I did but it made her say "I like you" which honestly came as a real shock to me. She has only been here for 4 days so be gentle with her as much as possible. Happy bonking everyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1