The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Hi Queenie

So sad, due to circuit breaker no one can go see u and cannot sextified daily addiction

Why don’t you try sucking off a banana or cucumber and use your imagination.
This may turn out to be a good replacement. Enjoy n cheers
Good afternoon yesscenter,

Thanks for your concern. Why not u put up a video here of yourself using what little imagination you have sucking a banana or cucumber to demonstrate and drive home the so called erotic message you have in mind.

Like the saying goes, practise what you preach and better still, demonstrate via video to reinforce your point.

Now, please do not have to thank me for my brillant suggestion. This is the least I can do to reciprocrate your concern for my hungry mouth not able to seek and suck a real juicy hard cock during this “circuit breaker” period.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

Thanks for your concern. Why not u put up a video here of yourself using what little imagination you have sucking a banana or cucumber to demonstrate and drive home the so called erotic message you have in mind.

Like the saying goes, practise what you preach and better still, demonstrate via video to reinforce your point.

Now, please do not have to thank me for my brillant suggestion. This is the least I can do to reciprocrate your concern for my hungry mouth not able to seek and suck a real juicy hard cock during this “circuit breaker” period.
Hi sister

I hear u come from a good person Akan family living somewhere in the east

I am also peranakan speaking to Malay to my grannie and auntie, they are kissoo like you, never want to loose and always winning when arguing

I am just concerned about your frustration

By suggesting you banana or cucumber I thought maybe this way you can have a variety of the age of the vege, length and girth

Why don’t you realize this suggestion, u may end up liking it

Cheers, good night n happy dreams
Old 13-04-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
augeen15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaugeen15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Circuit breaker or not, you can still enjoy and nobody will know. In fact you can even enjoy more since many need not work now.
Old 13-04-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by augeen15 View Post
Circuit breaker or not, you can still enjoy and nobody will know. In fact you can even enjoy more since many need not work now.
With who. Any visitor get 300$ fune
Old 15-04-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good morning augeen15,

Is your juicy hard cock one of the “many need not work now” so that slut like me with a hungry mouth can get to “enjoy more”?
Old 15-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning augeen15,

Is your juicy hard cock one of the “many need not work now” so that slut like me with a hungry mouth "can still even enjoy more and nobody will know.' Like you said, "In fact, you can even enjoy more..."

Zhun boh? (Hokkien saying, Sure or not? Real or Not?)
Old 15-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

so is cqueen on cb
Old 15-04-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
so is cqueen on cb
Of course she is.

Right now she is thirsty, frustrated and super bitchy, anyone crossing her path will be eaten
And suck clean
Old 15-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
so is cqueen on cb
Good afternoon Fatcock, oops sorry FatSpider,

U mean is my hungry mouth on CB?
Can tell me how is your horny cock affected with my warm mouth on CB or not?
Old 15-04-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

QUOTE=yesscenter;19960851]Of course she is.
How do you know when I never correspond with you at all?

I hereby issued POFMA for the below two points:

1) Right now she is thirsty, frustrated and super bitchy
The above is incorrect. Be it on CB or not, my mouth is always thirsty for a hard juicy wet horny cock. My hungry mouth has no time to be frustrated and superbitchy cos the energy and time could be better spent enjoying the various array of available throbbing hard red cockheads during this CB period.

2) anyone crossing her path will be eaten
This is again incorrect. Only any juicy hard cock crossing my path will be eaten. It is not "anyone".

And suck clean[/QUOTE]
This is correct. Is there any reason why my warm mouth would not suck a throbbing hard cock clean?

Good afternoon Yesscenter,

I did not remember appointing you as my spokesman.
Old 15-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I had a session with cqueen a long while ago.... Now CB, hopefully after this can make appt with Cqueen again....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-04-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
QUOTE=yesscenter;19960851]Of course she is.
How do you know when I never correspond with you at all?

I hereby issued POFMA for the below two points:

1) Right now she is thirsty, frustrated and super bitchy
The above is incorrect. Be it on CB or not, my mouth is always thirsty for a hard juicy wet horny cock. My hungry mouth has no time to be frustrated and superbitchy cos the energy and time could be better spent enjoying the various array of available throbbing hard red cockheads during this CB period.

2) anyone crossing her path will be eaten
This is again incorrect. By Only any juicy hard cock crossing my path will be eaten. It is not "anyone".

And suck clean
This is correct. Is there any reason why my warm mouth would not suck a throbbing hard cock clean?

I did not remember appointing you as my spokesman.[/QUOTE]

Hi Queenie
Good morning, trust you are in excellent health
No, you did not, but we did correspond some time ago, I always enjoyed
your comments and postings
I am a kaypo by nature, like you a perankan with you being one will understand

I have lots of uncles n aunties n cousins, most of my female cousins are bitches,
garang n misti menang type with one that is the mostest bitchy of them all

She is the mother of bitches, 40 something and super fatal n twice divorced
She goes to gym patronize by whites. She is center of gossip during family gatherings and know as queen of one night stand. Her present boyfriend is 30
Something negro that is in security with the us embassy he is very tall and built like a stallion

She cohabiting with him and I sure her pussy is being eaten nightly. She looks super satisfied these days.

Cheers Queeie stay well and after CB I will so much of the good stuff in me for you, I am sure 1 2 3 and finished
Old 18-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post

I did not remember appointing you as my spokesman.
Hi Queenie
Good morning, trust you are in excellent health
No, you did not, but we did correspond some time ago, I always enjoyed
your comments and postings
I am a kaypo by nature, like you a perankan with you being one will understand

I have lots of uncles n aunties n cousins, most of my female cousins are bitches,
garang n misti menang type with one that is the mostest bitchy of them all

She is the mother of bitches, 40 something and super fatal n twice divorced
She goes to gym patronize by whites. She is center of gossip during family gatherings and know as queen of one night stand. Her present boyfriend is 30
Something negro that is in security with the us embassy he is very tall and built like a stallion

She cohabiting with him and I sure her pussy is being eaten nightly. She looks super satisfied these days.

Cheers Queeie stay well and after CB I will so much of the good stuff in me for you, I am sure 1 2 3 and finished[/QUOTE]

Good evening Yesscenter,

I am indeed “cuntfused”. Your family history is of no relevance to me.
Perhaps this “circuit breaker” lockdown period causes the “circuit” in your brain to break down which in turn explains why you are relating irrelevant matters.
Nevertheless, do rest well during this lockdown period and do not push yourself to the brink of eccentricity. Cheers.
Old 20-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Iwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good afternoon Fatcock, oops sorry FatSpider,

U mean is my hungry mouth on CB?
Can tell me how is your horny cock affected with my warm mouth on CB or not?
Horny till must release manually T_T
Old 20-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwannashoot View Post
Horny till must release manually T_T
I thought that is the only way to relieve the built up horniness in your cock either by getting a slut to suck out your hot cum or u DIY. Either way, it has to be manually done.
U mean there is another way? Like using AI (Artificial Intelligence) robotic doll to suck yr cock on auto mode?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1