The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortega View Post
Cqueen to celebrate fathers day is your hungry mouth free today?
Paiseh leh, boh eng loh..
Old 16-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you cqueen for the mind blowing experience. Though it was my first time and I was nervous and all, u didn't panic and instead calmed me down. Though I was afraid of health issues after the deed, u managed to make my fears go away. May things go smoothly for u and may U have more cocks to suck. Cheers!
Old 16-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
Thank you cqueen for the mind blowing experience. Though it was my first time and I was nervous and all, u didn't panic and instead calmed me down. Though I was afraid of health issues after the deed, u managed to make my fears go away. May things go smoothly for u and may U have more cocks to suck. Cheers!
Thanks for your positive strokes. It takes both trust and maturity in order for my warm mouth to perform optimally sextisfactorily for your sexual pleasures.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinkflint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must say, reading the responses is already an eventful experience. Such tenacity and passion with soulful humor and life. Makes my day and keeps me kicking.

Thanks and keep it rolling
Old 19-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkflint View Post
Must say, reading the responses is already an eventful experience. Such tenacity and passion with soulful humor and life. Makes my day and keeps me kicking.

Thanks and keep it rolling
Good afternoon Pinkflint,

1. I am glad you enjoyed my thread for your reading pleasures. The intent of my thread is not only to bring some free erotic pleasures for the samster's horny wet cock, it is also intended to bring some laughter and sunshine into their occasional uneventful or down times.

2. I must thank you for your appreciative feedback. Via your feedback, I will then be able to ascertain if my original intent of my thread has been met with effective results.

3. Cheers.
Old 19-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wah sis CQ, you've got your own KPIs ah? , keke, hope all is good with you!! Catch up soon?? cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Wah sis CQ, you've got your own KPIs ah? , keke, hope all is good with you!! Catch up soon?? cheers, ....................
Good evening eeemen,

Boh pian leh (无法子). With the onslaught of fresh supply of XD and trans newbies, my hungry mouth need to check itself constantly with appraisals/feedbacks from those juicy cocks in order to stay abreast and ahead of competition.

Even though my erotic Bj fun is free, there is just no room for complacency.

You are right. It's about time your horny hard cock catch up with my hungry mouth.

Cheers.
Old 19-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My dear queen,

I am truly humbled by your truly amazing replies. Totally unexpected and the drive for such perfection is absolutely inspiring. Think 'girls' should look up to you as a beacon of inspiration and guide. How I wish I serve you in future. My sincere gratitude and may your light continues to shine.

Your humble servant
Old 20-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
My dear queen,

I am truly humbled by your truly amazing replies. Totally unexpected and the drive for such perfection is absolutely inspiring. Think 'girls' should look up to you as a beacon of inspiration and guide. How I wish I serve you in future. My sincere gratitude and may your light continues to shine.

Your humble servant
Wau lau, Sibei Chim leh, anyway, CUM SEAH CUM SEAH, oops I mean KUM SEAH, KUM SEAH.
Old 20-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Wau lau, Sibei Chim leh, anyway, CUM SEAH CUM SEAH, oops I mean KUM SEAH, KUM SEAH.
Wow. A totally different side of you. Don't really understand it but aren't you a chameleon in sheep's skin. Changes personality but wild, sexy, tenacous and horny inside. No wonder your subjects love you hehehe
Old 21-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
. but aren't you a chameleon in sheep's skin.

I am a slut with a hungry mouth in a foxy skin.

Changes personality but wild, sexy, tenacous and horny inside.

Absolutely

No wonder your subjects love you hehehe
Or rather, any horny cock just cannot resist my warm hungry mouth engulfing and deepthroating its juicy cock till it begs my mouth not to stop sucking it hungrily.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Or rather, any horny cock just cannot resist my warm hungry mouth engulfing and deepthroating its juicy cock till it begs my mouth not to stop sucking it hungrily.
I have to concur. Resistance is futile. Like metal pulled to a magnet, like moths drawn to fire, like bees attracted to nector, like vultures to carcasses. It's seduction that lingers down the spine, tingling the senses, slowly hardening the shaft as a drop of sweat runs down the forehead surrendering the body and soul for the ultimate pleasure.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Resistance is futile.

Indeed. The horny cock's energy is better spent moaning, groaning and enjoying my deep mouth swallowing its whole hard swollen shaft instead of unnecessary resistance.

like vultures to carcasses.

In short, it is like saying that a fish cannot live without water.

It's seduction that lingers down the spine, tingling the senses, slowly hardening the shaft as a drop of sweat runs down the forehead surrendering the body and soul for the ultimate pleasure.

That is precisely what my warm mouth strives to achieve for the ultimate pleasures of the samster's horny cock here.
Old 21-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is precisely what my warm mouth strives to achieve for the ultimate pleasures of the samster's horny cock here.
The ultimate pleasure is now for any samster is...... (Wait for it)..... having one's cock in the realms of the queen's mouth. Top of the list. Top priority. Top desire.
Old 27-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Good evening Horny Cocks,

My warm mouth is away for a short break till Sun night to rejuvenate its power and sluttiness.
Hence, please bear with my hungry mouth for not being able to bring some erotic pleasures to your horny cock this weekend.
Have a great relaxing weekend by resting your hard cock to prepare it to deepthroat my hungry mouth aggressively when it is back after sun late night.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1