The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-08-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
qwertyoo is one of the Best!qwertyoo is one of the Best!qwertyoo is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jelly ThaiConcepts

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jelly

Location- 8.5/10 Room is small with 2 single beds but discreet if you followed the instruction given
Looks - 7.5 /10 Good look graduated from university who can speak fluent english
Boob 9.5/10 Massive D cup with slight sag, feel incredible to grab with both hands during cowgirl
Body - 8/10 big bone tall & big curve girl with some small scar around the waist due to tummy trimming
BBBJ - 8/10 Offer kneel down bbbj while in shower as well
(Slow and gentle style)
Gfe - 8/10 Great service and attitude, willing to please you
FJ - 8/10 No horse run

Pardon me for my first legit fr review

She say she is leaving on 18 august, book and try this hidden gem before she is gone…
Old 15-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
jeremyjone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdism View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=880755

Lady: Bouns

Stable: Love affair

Face: 9/10smiley face very young

Body: 8/10slim and sexy

Boobs: 8/10

Attitude:9/10 very good

Bbbj: 9/10 Sloppy, great balanced and
Strong suction. Hard working

Agree with your fr bro, with photos can give u more visual, just finished 3pm with her, with rtf her very soon. Dont try sure miss out
Old 15-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 4
nipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of lightnipplemilk is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892079

Rose (Fairies Finder)

OKT: Very fast replies, gives clear directions.

Rose is a very bubbly, playful and chatty, like meeting a very enthu / hyper Poly female friend liddat. Works hard to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Many, many hugs.

Looks: she put on some light makeup, so she looks even better than the pics.

Boobs: Natural, Perky and soft, with nice nips for sucking.

Pussy: TIGHT and Warm

Painting: No smell wet easily.

BBBJ: strong suction + attention to your jewels

FJ: playful with teases, and energetic. Her small size makes it fun to switch up positions.

GFE: Plenty of hugs and cuddles, always checks in on you if you are comfortable etc. Doesn't check phone

RTF: CONFIRM YES
Old 15-08-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 6
mao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to allmao9999 is a name known to all

Angie from Kingdom

give a try and booked Angie this morning.

Looks:9/10 she Look prettier in person.
Body: 9/10 Nice and fair skin, good figure.
Boobs: 8/10 perfect for my palm size.
French : 9/10 not bad. she know how to use her tongue well.
Fj: 9/10 I like cowgirl and deep-throat, and she grant me every requests. awesome!
GFE: 9/10 kissing, hugging, cuddling

Overall: 9/10, Strongly recommended to my bro. definitely will RTF
Old 15-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...1#post21553421

This one looks good, On my hit list
Old 15-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Name: Cas ThaiConcepts https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=893730

Look: When I first saw her photos on her posting, I don't find the second and third photo to be pretty. But it did grown on me, and the more I think about her the more I am attracted to her look. But when I see her in real life, I was shocked when I see her, her look is unlike the second and third photo, she look way more prettier in real life. Her look is more closer to the first photo, but about 15-20% more prettier than the first photo. I don't know why the okt used the second and third photo which is not as pretty. Hope the okt will use a photo that matches more to her prettiness. I have visited about 26 FLs and she is the second most prettiest FL I visited. The first is Nami from BF. Cas is very feminine, look very young with an easy going attitude and I love her smile.

Body: when she came down to fetch me, she was wearing a red dress that hug her body very well. She was very slim toward thin. Thin waist, thin thigh, s-figure with slight perky butt. A cup. Again I was also shocked by how very slim she was. She is totally my type. I never expected her to be this slim, because the photos in her posting never show how slim she is. It is such a waste not to display her very slim figure much more clearly either in photo or in video form. Hope the okt can ask her to post either a live photo or video showing clearly her figure. Her body remind me of Pooh from Mansion and Yujin from ThaiConcepts, but I like Cas figure more.

bbbj: BJ is quite ok, comfortable and no pain.

fj: Mine is on the smaller size and even I feel she is tight. No ky used. Only tried missionary and not other positions because I cannot last long enough.

service: Shower alone. Allow frenching and I can taste sweetness on her lip. Slight moaning when I am painting her. She is shaved down below. I am a quite person so we dont talk much, but her smile is able to break the ice and make me feel warmth and at ease. During resting, we cuddled, I am a quiet person so no much talking between us.

Room: The room has a smell and I don't know where is the smell coming from and what is causing it.

overall: Confirm will RTF. Added her to my most memorable list. Highly recommended to people who like very slim, A cup, syt. Also recommend to people who have tried and like the body of Yujin, Pooh, Eleven or Tik.

Others: The Fr of godzilla22 is very helpful and accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Have just tried CAS.
I'm always craving for SYT lol. Can cfm legit 20yrs old XMM your JC class prefect vibes ponytail tied hairstyles, fair skin no tattoo, , body slim type.
Small cute cute boobs pointed nipples to zut zut.
Painting, french all can.
Fresh shaved pussy for you to lick but no fingering.
She's quite new in this line bbj can be improve not much deep throat.
FJ fantastic her pussy is damn tight accommodate to all requested position. First started in cowgirl position she was so shy dare not to look into my eyes and she seems to enjoy deep fast thrusting doggy position moaning getting louder and louder. First shot surrender in 20mins usually i can hold longer

Location discreet hotel no need check in.
Language need google translate.
Overall enjoyable session definitely will RTF.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 15-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Mansion gallery Bella
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...6#post21496096

Fr for Bella

Looks: 8/10 typical Thai tan
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 9/10
AJ: 9/10
Overall very willing to please, accommodating to different position
Rtf: yes
Old 15-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

Cadillac - Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...light=cadillac

Looks fair attractive and her face just give you dirty thoughts
Body not fat good assets ass and boobs
Bbbj amazing mouth skills will suck me harm pressure firm and constantly make me feel very high
FJ proactive and will get ready into different position for me to pump her.
RTF I will
Old 15-08-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
vhalim2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody experience the slow OKT by Babyface? My experience is his reply can be as late as 30min. A few times I reached earlier like 5 to 10min before. Drop a message then waited another 10 min or more at the agreed time. This time 30min radio silence.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
flyingduck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chrysler - Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...light=chrysler

Seductive and sexy lady with that charming smile and great body.

Very sensual experience with her. I got highly aroused as she explored many way in the way she kissed me. Started with soft slow then fast and wild. That highly aroused me that ended with rough rex. We were both boiling hot and didn’t even noticed that we just went straight o fuck each other.

Pleasured with the ways she ride me and moved her body along with me on bed. Wit this kind of bonking, no chance I cannot control! Cum on her body! Solid!
Old 15-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
BabyTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMY - LOVE AFFAIR

Looks: 7.5/10

Body: 7.5/10

Boobs: 7.5/10 - enhanced

Bbbj: 8.5/10 - great suction

Fj: 8.5/10 very accommodating but maybe due to overwork she bit tired.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tewtypan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda- Babyface

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892977&highlight=soda

Looks: pretty 95% same in pictures

Body: sexy S

Boobs: hugs breast! My type

Bbbj: good throat muscle control. Solid Dt!

Fj: managed to grant all my wishes. No complains at all or black face. Very enthusiastic and energetic.

GFE: very accommodating. Don’t feel like she does it for money.

RTF: yes!
Old 15-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

1+1=2

------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhalim2001 View Post
Anybody experience the slow OKT by Babyface? My experience is his reply can be as late as 30min. A few times I reached earlier like 5 to 10min before. Drop a message then waited another 10 min or more at the agreed time. This time 30min radio silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
How does this 2 rooms/3 girls arrangement work? So one girl is always on break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892976
Jin from babyface

Location: 5/10 Central. 2 rooms with 3 girls. Shower place also share when in saw other Bro.

OKT: 8/10 responsive with fast actual instructions.

Looks: 8/10 chiobu , ah lian look but discount from pimples

Body: 8/10 slim

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C

BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best ive experienced, can really blow well with good suction.

FJ:9/10. Do a few positions , no complaints. Pussy still tight also have many customers.

Rtf :consider but not in the current place. The girls super friendly.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 15-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
Name: Cas ThaiConcepts https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=893730

Look: When I first saw her photos on her posting, I don't find the second and third photo to be pretty. But it did grown on me, and the more I think about her the more I am attracted to her look. But when I see her in real life, I was shocked when I see her, her look is unlike the second and third photo, she look way more prettier in real life. Her look is more closer to the first photo, but about 15-20% more prettier than the first photo. I don't know why the okt used the second and third photo which is not as pretty. Hope the okt will use a photo that matches more to her prettiness. I have visited about 26 FLs and she is the second most prettiest FL I visited. The first is Nami from BF. Cas is very feminine, look very young with an easy going attitude and I love her smile.

Body: when she came down to fetch me, she was wearing a red dress that hug her body very well. She was very slim toward thin. Thin waist, thin thigh, s-figure with slight perky butt. A cup. Again I was also shocked by how very slim she was. She is totally my type. I never expected her to be this slim, because the photos in her posting never show how slim she is. It is such a waste not to display her very slim figure much more clearly either in photo or in video form. Hope the okt can ask her to post either a live photo or video showing clearly her figure. Her body remind me of Pooh from Mansion and Yujin from ThaiConcepts, but I like Cas figure more.

bbbj: BJ is quite ok, comfortable and no pain.

fj: Mine is on the smaller size and even I feel she is tight. No ky used. Only tried missionary and not other positions because I cannot last long enough.

service: Shower alone. Allow frenching and I can taste sweetness on her lip. Slight moaning when I am painting her. She is shaved down below. I am a quite person so we dont talk much, but her smile is able to break the ice and make me feel warmth and at ease. During resting, we cuddled, I am a quiet person so no much talking between us.

Room: The room has a smell and I don't know where is the smell coming from and what is causing it.

overall: Confirm will RTF. Added her to my most memorable list. Highly recommended to people who like very slim, A cup, syt. Also recommend to people who have tried and like the body of Yujin, Pooh, Eleven or Tik.

Others: The Fr of godzilla22 is very helpful and accurate.
Tia gong now she's a bit hard to book oready. Guys i'm planning to RTF her the third time on Friday please leave a PM slot for me tolong tolong please lolx.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flaminglime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jeep- Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891811&highlight=jeep

Feeling very lucky that I didn’t waste my time and money on her. Very pretty and sexy.

Made my long tiring day felt like a holiday. Sucked me very well,made my cock hard as fuck. Solid bonking with how she grinded and hump me during cowgirl and reverse. One thing more, he pussy. Is worth dying for. Juicy sweet tasting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1