The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long time no posted

But recently I went to a good and hardworking young lady!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/na-na-massage/

Some ppl say is FL. But I ask her she nvr reply say she is.. haha not sure is or not.

Anyway I just go there for ML. No Piak Piak-

Location near queen town ikea there! Safe and sound location for driver.

Look not bad leh. Look like Taiwanese char bo. The sound no like one China voice.

Body quite solid. As per the photo not Bui Bui type. Neh neh also at got B-C cups.

Massage. Got strength one. Know how to press.

Sensual. Powerful no horse run. She know how to play with ur bro. With abit juagen. And I ask her for BJ. She say top up with $30 only bro. Those who want to try can try.

Not bad experience.
Old 15-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Any good suggestions at balestier? Will be here for work for this week. Thanks!
Old 15-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;21552204]Last few days quite the funny here.

From a silly rat deliberately registering new clones accounts just to orchestrate a fake conversation so that he can push his same old agenda. But I think even more humiliating is that he can pretend to have friends and supporters here. This is soooooo embarrassing. This is like so malu siol. Must be a first in the history sammyboy to have such low self esteem.

U seriously think so.
Please this is a whore website who take things so seriously here.
Oh I know people like you and your gang all the WKs, Simps, Robertos, OKTs and what have you not.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Same experience here. But a while back. She changed her name. Used to be Kiki. Probably bad business and start fresh with a new name. Not the worst I had because condo is nice and she’s very pretty. But as far as massage and GFE is concerned indeed somewhere at the bottom.

When I was there, she literally asked me "你要按摩吗?”。but not in a rude way la. I knew then that the massage would be literally non existent
Old 15-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

There's a girl 沫沫 on Ma La Xi/Joy's WeChat, anyone recognise or visit her before? Tempted to give her a try
Old 15-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious earlier when Nicole first put her listing up there was a few reports on her but it seems to have totally died off after the initial bursr. Wanted to see if there are more reports on her as I gonna try her soon as looks and sensual is more important for me.
Old 15-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential

saw xiaoxiao listing but click inside not found.
Old 15-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
There's a girl 沫沫 on Ma La Xi/Joy's WeChat, anyone recognise or visit her before? Tempted to give her a try
FL, offers full service
Old 15-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she listed in slg site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
FL, offers full service
Old 15-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Long time no posted

Some ppl say is FL. But I ask her she nvr reply say she is.. haha not sure is or not.

Look not bad leh. Look like Taiwanese char bo. The sound no like one China voice.

Body quite solid. As per the photo not Bui Bui type. Neh neh also at got B-C cups.

Sensual. Powerful no horse run. She know how to play with ur bro. With abit juagen. And I ask her for BJ. She say top up with $30 only bro. Those who want to try can try.

Not bad experience.
Interesting FR
My current list to try.. still very long
Old 15-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
FL, offers full service
Bro, thanks for the info!
Old 15-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Interesting FR
My current list to try.. still very long
As always, too many girls, too little time and money!
Old 15-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Long time no posted

Not bad experience.
She is a FL.
Listing in isyou8.

180 for a pop.
Old 15-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Same experience here. But a while back. She changed her name. Used to be Kiki. Probably bad business and start fresh with a new name. Not the worst I had because condo is nice and she’s very pretty. But as far as massage and GFE is concerned indeed somewhere at the bottom.
You mean KK instead of Kiki right bro?
Old 15-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Last few days quite the funny here.

A silly rat deliberately registering new clones accounts just to orchestrate a fake conversation so that he can push his same old agenda. But I think even more humiliating is that he can pretend to have friends and supporters here. This is soooooo embarrassing. This is like so malu siol. Must be a first in the history sammyboy to have such low self esteem.

Hi, no offence but really? Seriously? Her video and photos with hat (which you said most recent and ps-ed like crazy) really.... seriously? Hate to sound rude, but she kinda looks late 20s, post surgery, trying to look 18.... not a good look I'm afraid.
For real bro? Have a plan to book her. So its not recent photo and video ?

How about this girls ?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoqi-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1