The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 15
DannyW is one of the Best!DannyW is one of the Best!DannyW is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manboobs34 View Post
Acti

Read Fr about she doing video.

Arranged with SNS and brought my own videoing equipment.

Place the angle nicely and my camera rolling
ing)
Bro is this true that she will not wear any mask? You just recorded the whole session?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

I had a wonderful session with Alisa last night.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.

Alisa is a hot beautiful blonde chick. She's very easy-going and willing to please, which is something I must say. I like her boobs - milky soft and shapely with just-the-right-size nipples (for me). Her leg was also very sexy.

The frenching was very powerful. Both of us lock lips till we do not want to let go.

The BBBJ was very enjoyable and her suction was really good and powerful.
Licking my shaft like little gal eating an icre-cream. She even deep throat me It was a very unforgettable scene.

The FJ was great too, starting with me on top, and I really enjoyed her moans and grunts. We ended with her riding me for quite some time till i cummed inside the condom

She left me completely satisfied and she was really very service-oriented.

She's not a time-watcher. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with her attitude and service and I'm definitely enjoyed the session.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
Y.E.S is a Helpful and Caring SamsterY.E.S is a Helpful and Caring SamsterY.E.S is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had Aya today for first blood at 2pm.

Everyone reading here, I guarantee you will love Aya.

Aya has the asian look. She was absolutely gorgeous and wonderful. Slim with very ample natural set of breasts and perky ass. Slim and possesses long legs for her height. Her skin is smooth and silky. She has tattoo at her right arm and a shaven pussy.

She speak english well and that result in good communication and easy ice-breaking. After ice breaking, she get touchy and start to strip me. Piece by piece she strip me. It was so sexy. We shower together, clean me and I came out first then she walk out with naked body.

Got on the bed, she started kissing, licking all over my body and wild frenching. She has a cock sucking lips and she seem to be enjoying cock.
She enjoyed the act of blowing and her blow job skill are one you sure surrender under her.

Her pussy get wet with just a little touch, I finger her a bit and she spread her legs wide, pussy no smell and i send her moaning and to climax with my paint that she ask me to fuck her.

After that, she cap the condom on my huge cock and then she started to ride me, moaning away, what a view with her boobs right in front of me. I squeeze it hard as it was shaking. I requested to change to missionary, she followed. i can feel the tightness of the pussy, like a virgin mem.. hehee... she pump a few time and make my reali horny as she moan so seductively.. i catch her from behind and do a doggie style on her and pumping her perky butt real hard till i come.

The GFE was very high. She was friendly, chatty and patient. She was hardworking, patient and accommodating.

After that, we rest a while at the bed, before we go shower.

Thanks SNS for giving me the chance and trust for the first blood.
Old Today, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
WD.40 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWD.40 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWD.40 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aya

Looks
90% similar with the pics advertise, looks like asian lady. Bitchy type with a cock sucking lips and dye long hair.

Body
Tall and sim with curvy and sexy figure with a perky ass.

Boobs
Natural and firm D cup, busty type for big boobs lovers.

Communication
Speak english well and no problem communicating

Shower
Had fun in the shower as she teased, hugged and kissed me. BBBJ inside with me painting her too till both of us get high. Total GFE!

Catbath
Catbath me from head to toe then proceeded to BBBJ, expert and skilful

BBBJ
Deepthroat with great suction and suck me dry till.

FJ
Did her in various positions in the shower. Standing fucking and end with doggy. She do most of the work, she just grinds on my body. Doggy was quite painful as her buttock bones kept hitting my thighs. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". I know she said it to make me feel good but it also makes the FJ more transactional. When i almost want to cum, i pull out the condom and she procceed to give me a very deep and fast vibrating type BBBJ till i shoot all out COF her.

Frenching
Probably where she is good at, frenches like kissing girlfriend. Lots of tongue action, but still can be improved.

GFE
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my body

Attitude
No rush and friendly and accommodating type.

Recommended for bros who like sexy bitchy and busty lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1