The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
On a lighter note....
I managed a triple strike on SG Pools
- Team to score first - Brentford
- Team to score 3rd goal - Brentford
- Team to score 4th goal - Brentford

In fact last week, I bet on BHA to score first...and they did!
I forgot to buy…
What was the odds for this?
Team to score first - Brentford

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 14-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
I forgot to buy…
What was the odds for this?
Team to score first - Brentford
Lower because they are playing at home.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
ETH wanted to change the whole starting 11.
Yes, not only he wants but RR b4 him also wants...that includes me n every united fan ..but this stubborn man didn't believe his predecessor at 1st n say they r good players n he is capable of training them to be top players...changing the whole team is the only way to rebuild this current useless team to a new one capable of challenging for titles n trophies like they did in the past

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You should just play with your mates in the newbie section.
He is enjoying himself in here...let him be bah...don't disturb him

Old 14-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
The whole team was horrible last night…. Don’t we have better defender? Those who didn’t join man utd this season must be thinking luckily I didn’t join this crap team…

For all the wow factor with our new manager coming in… he seem like another ole to me after all

Guess after SAF the best manager was JM….

Next game against Liverpool and I can’t even bring myself to think about it….

Even a draw game against pool meaning after 3 game we got 1 point?
I also dare not think abt their next match against Pool next week..could be another 4 or 5 or 6 zeros thrashing like last season ...their problem is not just their defence only, their midfield n attack are also so weak n lousy ..can't control n keep possession of the ball properly n pass them forward to their strikers to score

Old 14-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rangnick said the team needed 9-10 new players and he was promptly let go.

And now we know how well Solskjaer did bringing this bunch to 2nd, beating Pep a fair few times along the way.

I was too optimistic. We might not even make it out of Aug with a single point.

Might as well get the prediction out of the way:

Man Utd 0 : 8 Liverpool

Then we would have scored ZERO goals after 3 games. Brighton gifted us one in the goals-for stats. Must be some kind of record.
So all this while, the problem is not with the managers but with this useless group of idiotic players ...throwing every manager that cums along to manage them under the bus ...the world's most powerful group of football players where every manager fear them n not the other way round...can anyhow play as they wish n still collect their big fat pay at the end of the game n the management also cannot touch or punish them with a fine or termination of contract...the best job in the world for anyone

Don't be surprise that might just be the score in their next game against mighty Pool next week if this useless group r brought in to play again by this new blur manager unless he is smart enough to bring in new big, strong, physical players like those of Brentford which he prolly can't do as the BODs r not supporting him to buy proven good quality prolific goal scorers like Nunez n Haaland as it would cost them a bomb...

they r scare n turn away because of the high price tag n will later panic to look for cheaper alternative 2nd hand used older players who r troublemakers n not as productive as the younger n hungrier ones available in the transfer market earlier on when the transfer window was just opened...this is the same old shit problem every season esp during the last 2 or 3 seasons...this idiotic BODs never learn their lesson causing the downfall of the club ...they r not like their arch rivals like City n Pool who hv the foresight to grab n buy the good players the moment they spot them one season in advance

Last edited by Rickey; 15-08-2022 at 07:27 PM.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On a lighter note....

United are now the whipping and weeping club in EPL.....thank you blood sucking Glazers.......

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
On a lighter note....

Always a good idea to bet against one's own team. At least make some moolah if team fucks it up. If they don't fuck up, then treat it as 'buying' a result.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 15-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Not sure wat this ETH n the BODs r thinking... Just read a short manchester live article saying they want to sell away James Garner such a promising n talented young player from the academy for a meagre sum of only £14 million ...n later buy him back from another club @ £80 million ??...he was the one who helped Nott Forest to get promotion to the Premier League

Murtough, their DOF, ought to be relieved of his post for incompetence in his recruitment policy wanting to sell such a young prize asset like Garner from the academy at such a peanut price n buy 2nd hand n used players from the resale mkt at such a high price instead n make them warm the bench perhaps

looks like they don't trust any of their academy graduates anymore preferring to stick to the current bunch of useless deadwoods or buying fake sub-standard ones from the market paying exorbitant fees for them...if that's the case, they shd close down their academy, why spend good money training up players for the benefit of their rivals ???...ridiculous thinking.. then we don't need to pity ETH or the club anymore...just watch how Pool thrash n punish them 6,7 or 8-0 next week

Last edited by Rickey; 18-08-2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Horror show.....

My message to baldy head : Put out your entire academy players for your next match.
all the opponents have to do is to high press man u in their half and watch them implode, its obvious that the style of playing out from the back doesn't work and yet OGS, RR and now ETH persists

and to point out several issues:
- DDG needs to be dropped, release on a free when contract ends and install henderson as No.1
- maguire to be dropped too, his pace is slow against opponents
- shaw needs to be dropped and undergo intensive attacking tactical training, he didn't overlap much and left rashford on his own to attack down the left
- fernandes and eriksen cannot both be starters, fernandes to start and eriksen to sub on or rotate when fernandes kena burnout
- overhaul of formation and playing style, go back to 4-4-2, heaton, dalot, varane, bailly, malacia, sancho, VDB/martinez, fernandes/eriksen, rashford/martial, mctominay, CR7. mctominay (1.93m) to be pushed up to partner CR7 in attack, both act as targetmen and GK & direct balls and crosses are played to them, no more playing out from the back, just punt the ball to CR7/mctom

hope diallo, elanga and alejandro can be featured more to add another dimension to the attack

despite 2 losses, i really hope this season won't be like last season

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 16-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
- overhaul of formation and playing style, go back to 4-4-2, heaton, dalot, varane, bailly, malacia, sancho, VDB/martinez, fernandes/eriksen, rashford/martial, mctominay, CR7. mctominay (1.93m) to be pushed up to partner CR7 in attack, both act as targetmen and GK & direct balls and crosses are played to them, no more playing out from the back, just punt the ball to CR7/mctom
Yah, good suggestions!
This play out from the back created many problems and "gifted" goals last time, dunno why ETH still want to use this style. Very clear cut the players for some reason can't hold on to the ball.

Pushing McTom up as targetman...wow, brilliant!
I never thought of that.
He seemed to be very brash with all the rough tackles and will pose problems in midfield as a defensive midfield. Concede fouls and collect cards.
Putting him upfront will allow him to use this "skill" and his height to scare off the opponent defenders.
Act as a decoy so CR7 will have room to shoot.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah, good suggestions!
This play out from the back created many problems and "gifted" goals last time, dunno why ETH still want to use this style. Very clear cut the players for some reason can't hold on to the ball.

Pushing McTom up as targetman...wow, brilliant!
I never thought of that.
He seemed to be very brash with all the rough tackles and will pose problems in midfield as a defensive midfield. Concede fouls and collect cards.
Putting him upfront will allow him to use this "skill" and his height to scare off the opponent defenders.
Act as a decoy so CR7 will have room to shoot.
punting the ball to the targetmen may lose possession but it is lost further upfield, thus less risky as the defence can regroup and the opponent needs to build up play. but playing out from the back is too risky cos they get nervy from high press, lose possession in their own defensive third and gift the opponent chances at goal. DDG committing basic errors doesn't inspire confidence either (really wtf)

man u must bring in a proper targetman, if cannot sign one, then mctom is last resort. with his height, mctom can be a decent targetman with extra training on heading, his strength is ok too, just need to time his tackles better

the academy also need to develop potential targetman as well, we only see small forwards being churned out the past few seasons

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
...the academy also need to develop potential targetman as well, we only see small forwards being churned out the past few seasons
The only academy forward with good height is Joe Hugill at 1.88m. Still a good 5cm shorter than McTominay though. Hugill was doing fairly decent in the 20-21 season but seems to have gone backwards in 21-22. Sigh.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-08-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

In other news....

But seeing how he screwed Twitter over and his history of nonsense tweets

Elon Musk says he is buying Manchester United
17 Aug 2022 08:24AM
(Updated: 17 Aug 2022 09:28AM)

Tesla Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said on Tuesday (Aug 16) he was buying football club Manchester United Plc.

Musk, the richest person in the world, has a history of making irreverent tweets, and it was not immediately clear whether he planned to pursue a deal.

"I'm buying Manchester United ur welcome," Musk said in a tweet.

Manchester United is one of the world's best supported football clubs. They have been champions of England a record 20 times and have won the European Cup, the most prestigious club competition in the global game, three times.

The team is controlled by the American Glazer family, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The football club had a market capitalization of US$2.08 billion, as of Tuesday's stock market close.

Manchester United fans have in recent years protested against the Glazers, who bought the club for 790 million pounds (US$955.51 million) in 2005, due to the team's struggles on the pitch.

The anti-Glazer movement gained momentum last year after United were involved in a failed attempt to form a breakaway European Super League.

Some fans have urged Musk to buy Manchester United instead of buying Twitter. Musk is trying to exit a US$44 billion agreement to buy the social media company, which has taken him to court.

On Saturday, Manchester United suffered a humiliating defeat at Brentford, conceding all four goals of the match in the opening 35 minutes.

The week before United had lost their Premier League season opener by 1-2 to Brighton & Hove Albion, making this the first time since 1960 that the team has let in at least six goals in the first two matches of a top-flight season.

This is also the first time United has lost the opening two matches since 1992 when the team went on to win the title.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spor...united-2885251

Old 17-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong Man Utd finally agrees to let CR leave
Just let him play 1 last World Cup and retire lah
He alone can’t save Man Utd

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1