The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
I’ll be in HCM from 2/9 6/9 for the first time. Greatly appreciate if any bros can give me any advices? Should I join a sex tour online who claim to arrange everything? Or I can venture around myself? Also any activities that I should try and where to find them? Thanks in advance
Don't need to join what sex tour bro, vice is literally everywhere in hcmc. You don't even need to look hard, save urself some money and have fun exploring
Old 14-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you like KTV with reasonable price, it is better to go with a guide or friends who know the place.

Quote:
Should I join a sex tour online who claim to arrange everything? Or I can venture around myself? Also any activities that I should try and where to find them? Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Don't need to join what sex tour bro, vice is literally everywhere in hcmc. You don't even need to look hard, save urself some money and have fun exploring
Old 15-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 14
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!

As I’m going as a lone wolf and it’s e first time I’m going, anyone can share where can I find some of the must go “attractions” tat I heard so much about like Ao Dai full service massage, handicapped meal, cafe with beauties, emperor hair washing with happy ending, see through KTV ect! Thanks in advance!
Old 16-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As I’m going as a lone wolf and it’s e first time I’m going, anyone can share where can I find some of the must go “attractions” tat I heard so much about like Ao Dai full service massage, handicapped meal, cafe with beauties, emperor hair washing with happy ending, see through KTV ect! Thanks in advance!
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the "handicapped meal" attraction?
Old 16-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the "handicapped meal" attraction?
tram chim at Q3
Old 16-08-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
tram chim at Q3
Thanks for the information. Might try it when I next visit Saigon.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tram chim at Q3
any other restaurants like tram chim? because i went tram chim before already. Want to try some other new places
Old 16-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in hcm for a few weeks now and been doing some exploring. I appreciate the info I’ve received from here so I thought I’d give a fr if it helps at all.

I ventured out to npk for some hot toc action. First time going there. As others have said there are guys that jump to wave you in as soon as you walk down the street.. I was flagged by every hot toc store front and walked into every one to take a look.. walked into about 5 of them with all having 2-6 girls but none were very attractive. They were ehh but if you’re not picky a few were like 6’s.. maybe a 7.. I politely turned down them all as I decided I only want to go with one I fin to be at least an 8 and there are more down the block I’m sure.. finally walked into one that seemed to only have one girl working sitting right when I walked in.. she was quite a looker and wearing this sexy bodycon dress.. I just pointed to her and said okay when the mamasan asked if I want a massage.. they laughed about something but I’m not sure what.. went upstairs and and we did some talking with our hands and basically undressed and lied down on the table.. I didn’t really care for what would probably have been a crappy massage so I basically just told her to get down to business. She started with a hj and quoted me 600k for a bj which seems to be higher than usual but maybe prices have gone up. I’d appreciate if someone can confirm that for me. Other shops quotes me 400. She quoted 400 for a hj. She’s quite pretty so I agreed.. top comes down and I’m allowed to roam.. start rubbing her clit and she takes off the panties.. I’m fingering her and she’s completely wet.. she seemed into it so I try asking for fj.. she seemed a bit hesitant and asked if I had a bag.. I said no and she said she doesn’t have one and seemed like it wasn’t going to happen.. I asked how about bbfs and she hesistated again and said ok but finish outside.. but we agreed on 2mil.. a little high probably but if you like the girl a few hundred more won’t kill me.. mp’s will run you about 1 mil or more for much less and maybe the girl isn’t even as hot.. did the deed and got her number.. hoping to see her again.. will see what I can arrange with very minimal Vietnamese abilities…

Separate trip.. went to minh minh tam twice and regular room is now 380k.. prices have gone up.. still the same setup but place is well kept.. you go in.. tell them what room you want.. change in locker room.. sauna if you want.. shower.. go to a waiting room where they will serve you drinks if you want.. then go up to your room.. girls come in with uniform on.. first girl was cute and petite.. however her massage was one of the worst I’ve had there.. I’ve always had actually quite good massages at mmt relative to all other mps in vn.. turns out her hj sucks too… she was pretty cute though and too came down and I was free to roam.. finished and tipped her.. second girl was same process and less petite and less attractive but with more curves so some of you guys may like her better.. massage was at better than girl 1 but still behind the other ones I’ve seen before a few years ago.. I didn’t find her as attractive and has trouble finishing but she wouldn’t let me not finish hah.. she tried really hard and even gave me a bbbj which was a first for me at mmt.. it’s highly ymmv.. eventually finished and tipped her extra for trying so hard.. A for effort.

Checked out boss for the first time and believe the guy lied.. he said only one type of room and gave us what I believe is their vip for 500… I’m pretty sure there are less expensive rooms.. their room is not as nice and clean as mmt.. girl comes in and asks me if she’s okay. She was a gnd looking girl with nice c cups so I said okay.. Then she asks me to go to the sauna… after a while I come out and she washes me in the tub.. then we go to a really horrendous massage for like 5 mins and she begins the hj/bbbj.. skills were mediocre.. bj skills quite poor.. no suction.. top and panties comes off and free to roam.. she eventually finishes me with hj.. I check the clock and it’s been like 30 mins and she has me out the door lol.. poor experience.. while walking out I noticed all the girls are dressed differently and seem to have different outfits like one had a stewardess looking one which I find sexier than a uniform…

In conclusion.. mmt still a winner and all girls are at least attractive.. massages been disappointing but I’ll be back.. maybe I’ll find a good one next time.. probably not going to boss again.. may go back to npk but really just hoping to arrange something with the one I saw outside of her work.. happy hunting everyone!
Old 17-08-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bindiesel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi friends! I will be in HCM Aug 29-31. First time in the city and looking for recommendations for KTVs and Night Clubs. Any advice highly welcomed! Thank you!
Old 17-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
tram chim at Q3
Have never tried such handicap restaurants before, exactly what happens inside ah?
Old 17-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
seederman84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseederman84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseederman84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be in HCM next month, plz advice best place where all the premium local FL are fishing.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Have never tried such handicap restaurants before, exactly what happens inside ah?
I've never been there and I was also curious about this.
These are some comments I found about it;

- The concept is that girls surround your table, fill your bowl, feed you with your chopsticks, rub your shoulders, continuously serve beer from a bucket, “accidentally” touch you, etc.

- According to the rules there, you cannot touch the girls, and they are not allowed to sit, but they will drink/eat/chat with you. But girls can only speak Vietnemses.

- Rumor has it, some girls may give her phone number for a rendezvous outside of her work hours.

I think it is called "handicap meal" because of the level of service. Especially when the girls feed you as part of the service, like they are your carer.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys, need favor and advice. It's been more than 3-4 years since i last visit HCM. Previously i stayed at Service Apartment but too much restriction of bring guests up etc.

Any recommendation? I am heading down next week (group of 4). Preferably looking for 4 rooms unit. How do you guys identify if the unit from AIRBNB are guests friendly or if there is any other alternative other than AirBNB?

Any Advice are very much Appreciated.

P/S : Can PM me too if any bros wanted to hand out next week (25th - 28th August 2022). We are there to party hard. =)
Old 17-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any expert is in HCM now? Coming in from 18-30 aug. Want to chill, drink and massage !
Old 18-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
tram chim at Q3
Tram Chim is still around? Thought they have closed years ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1