The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 13-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Went down to H14 about 1pm today.
Saw almost all the girls in the tank today. Pretty rare.
Want to try a new stock today so I cancel out G1 and G2.
Other new stock seems abit old and tired but G8 seem to appeal to me the most.

I see there are no FR for G8 so I post one for her.
FR for G8
Name: Nanny
Age:34 Despite her age, she looks the most late 20s. Still consider milfy, but can see she got maintain. And also she is always wearing a smile so she shine out the most.
Body: Consider darker skin. Short and petite. Almost similiar to my regular G3 whom had already left. Skin tight despite her age too
Boobs: Enhance C to D
Capped BJ: Not much suction, just gliding her mouth along my rod
FJ: Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggy. Unlike G3, lesser lube was used, so can feel her pussy quite tight. Not much moaning at first, but when I bang her hard in doggy, the moaning start.
GFE: Probably her selling point. Very bubbly and friendly

RTF: Service SOP, but GFE not bad. Lookwise most appealing. So will RTF to see if can unlock other stuff.

Last edited by mikenade; 14-08-2022 at 08:34 PM.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JM H14 G1

Went to try after all the hype and must say the hype is real. Big fake titties nice fat ass. BBBJ like vaccumm.

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BBBJ 9/10 almost cum
FJ 7/10 one position only cause she say I big. Told her will come back next week and from her reply, she very happy. I think pound enough and she more seasoned to big tool, she will be more havock.
GFE 8/10
Old 13-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

JM H14 G1
I feel a bit over hype.
She does good blow but for short while.
Fj mediocre, will ask you to do all the work.
Swollen labia seems like overused. KY gao gao pussy loose.
She's friendly can speak English and Mandarin.
Old 14-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amychean View Post
JM H14 G1

Went to try after all the hype and must say the hype is real. Big fake titties nice fat ass. BBBJ like vaccumm.

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BBBJ 9/10 almost cum
FJ 7/10 one position only cause she say I big. Told her will come back next week and from her reply, she very happy. I think pound enough and she more seasoned to big tool, she will be more havock.
GFE 8/10
I tried G1 4 (FOUR) times and each and every time she tell me (a) my tool too big (b) only 1 position allowed, and each time I keep bluffing myself that the next time I try her she will be more accommodating to my "too big size" and allow change position, and more GFE and feel. And each time I try her on the next visit, she gives the same excuses again "too big" "no sorry, no change position".

I think she's pulling a fast one on me (and it seems on other bros here too).
So, I stopped giving my hard-earned money to this one - there are other fishes in the sea ...
Old 14-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

On advice of one bro here, I took a look at JS19 (Jalan Suka house 19)

Girl 5 is really SYT and good figure.
Dark thai skin. Really pretty face for CAT 50.
Bolt on fake tits, meaty and shapely ass.
Excellent English, she used to work in hotel industry (receptionist) and plus the fact most of her ex-BFs were ang moh, she speaks with slight Aussie accent.

GFE is good for me, although service is so-so. Capped BJ and body language seems not allowing french. But accommodating on position change, and banging with her huge ass is shiok.

I think worth a try. Smiles all round and friendly demeanor, far cry from some of the L18 Thais.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
On advice of one bro here, I took a look at JS19 (Jalan Suka house 19)

Girl 5 is really SYT and good figure.
Dark thai skin. Really pretty face for CAT 50.
Bolt on fake tits, meaty and shapely ass.
Excellent English, she used to work in hotel industry (receptionist) and plus the fact most of her ex-BFs were ang moh, she speaks with slight Aussie accent.

GFE is good for me, although service is so-so. Capped BJ and body language seems not allowing french. But accommodating on position change, and banging with her huge ass is shiok.

I think worth a try. Smiles all round and friendly demeanor, far cry from some of the L18 Thais.
Land of smiles indeed 55555
btw i think the girl u mentioned might able to unlock more if RTF. ANGMOH v open minded .
Old 14-08-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

JM4 G18 $50

Look like your THAI university gal.
Skinny flat tits and butt SYT.
Friendly and nice to converse with if only u know thai.
Capped all the way tho
Old 14-08-2022, 06:13 AM
Samster

Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I tried G1 4 (FOUR) times and each and every time she tell me (a) my tool too big (b) only 1 position allowed, and each time I keep bluffing myself that the next time I try her she will be more accommodating to my "too big size" and allow change position, and more GFE and feel. And each time I try her on the next visit, she gives the same excuses again "too big" "no sorry, no change position".

So, I stopped giving my hard-earned money to this one - there are other fishes in the sea ...
Wah really ah. 4 times still no upgrade?? You think if tell OKT she always chut pattern she will change?? I have had girls smaller than her who ask me to go harder than usual and they can take my tool. Or you think straight up tell her if she always do this you won't ask for her anymore??
Old 14-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Went down to H14 about 1pm today.
Saw almost all the girls in the tank today. Pretty rare.
Want to try a new stock today so I cancel out G1 and G2.
Other new stock seems abit old and tired but G8 seem to appeal to me the most.

I see there are no FR for G8 so I post one for her.
FR for G8
Name: Nanny
Age:34 Despite her age, she looks the most late 20s. Still consider milfy, but can she got maintain. And also she is always wearing a smile so she shine out the most.
Body: Consider darker skin. Short and petite. Almost similiar to my regular G3 whom had already left. Skin tight despite her age too
Boobs: Enhance C to D
Capped BJ: Not much suction, just gliding her mouth along my rod
FJ: Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggy. Unlike G3, lesser lube was used, so can feel her pussy quite tight. Not much moaning at first, but when I bang her hard in doggy, the moaning start.
GFE: Probably her selling point. Very bubbly and friendly

RTF: Service SOP, but GFE not bad. Lookwise also most appealing. So will RTF to see if can unlock other stuff.
Saw her. Looks good. She only give cap BJ?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Went before 5pm today.

H14 super crowded but no one take the cold faced G2.
So I head to H8, only got 1 baby elephant inside so walk over to H4.

2 girls available but G16 caught my eyes.
FR for H4 G16
Name: Natty
Face: Small eye girl. Doesn't look her age. Almost look like early to mid 20s
Body: Skinny petite girl. No tattoo at all. Got a patch of freckles from lower back to butt area. Can be a turn off to some people but I'm ok with it.
Boobs: Small, cute and grab-able A size natural tits. Something I quite appreciate cos kinda tired of hard enhance boobs.
Capped BJ: She like to suck testicles. Tickles and sometime painful. Didnt arouse me at all. My didi didnt stand up, but she capped and suck the rod. Thats when it start to stand. But it was capped with the foreskin still cover the turtle head. Somemore I think this brand condom quite thick. Cock sucking got suction though.
FJ: Hardworking on cowgirl. Got bouncing got grinding action. Can see she is trying to get me to cum but the cap too thick and foreskin covering, so I got problem cumming. Manage to change to missionary then doggie before finally arrive. She is not that moaning kind of girl.

RTF: Maybe... If can BBBJ will be great.
Warning: Room damn small. Once enter the room is the bed already, on the right is the bathroom. Total stand space is only for 2 pax/

Last edited by mikenade; 16-08-2022 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Going to H14 anyone can recommend?? Tried G1 before ady
Old 16-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

some girls will start to grow that AP attitude coz no lack of customers for now...
i rtf her once and can see she has started to change for the worse
Old 16-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Saw her. Looks good. She only give cap BJ?
tried her on her first day and got bbbj
Old 17-08-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Any review for H14 G2?? going to take G1 tonight but if she pattern before start, I will say I want to change girl.
Old 17-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Went last night around 8pm and no queue. All 3 houses have new girls all sitting around waiting for customers. Ended up at h14 took g6. SOP service.
anyone else got review for g6? i saw her the other day but the bro in front of me pick her so in the end din want to wait and left
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1