The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 13
MPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to beholdMPboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
now yesssssssssss...........cat150 best of the best ,just like marina south health spa era haha

next time idk
Thanks for the info bro, I will be going to KL in a few weeks. Will go check out the Cititel Mid Valley Spa. Any otehr info you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support bros
Old 04-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPboy View Post
Thanks for the info bro, I will be going to KL in a few weeks. Will go check out the Cititel Mid Valley Spa. Any otehr info you can give is greatly appreciated.
so far the best and nearest spa to time square with facility + makan

grabcar from time square ard RM10 during non-peak hr

g6
Old 04-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
destressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, i will be in KL 15 to 19 aug..
Anyone have recommendations for MP, or reliable outcall services (massage or full)...
Also open to cheonging ktvs together, do pm me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1