The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 18
vdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervdusty is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Grow big bubble under leg

Recently, under my leg grows big and painful water bubble until cannot walk. Is there any relationship to STI or AIDS??? thx...
Old 08-04-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bluewind22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grow big bubble under leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdusty View Post
Recently, under my leg grows big and painful water bubble until cannot walk. Is there any relationship to STI or AIDS??? thx...
U walk on fire??
Old 08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
7strike is Cool - loads of Potential

hmm, your description as in WAter bubble i suppose its sweat.... but what u done recently? vigorous exercise like running or walking? Hope you could be more detailed in ur description, as water will meant clear whitish .... which don look serious at all as something reddish or yellowish
Old 08-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdusty View Post
I assume that when you say painful water, you mean you have a watery blister.

It's unlikely to be STI or AIDS. Many STIs have either no symptons, or have things like cold sores or pus coming out from your dick. I know of none that give you a big watery blister on your foot.

Not likely to be AIDS. HIV takes years to turn into AIDS. When it does, the symptoms include loss of weight, rashes, oral thrush, terrible diahrrhea, persistent flu-like symptons, hacking cough, among others. Again, watery blister is not a sympton.

As usual, I advice you against getting your medical diagnosis from bunch of untrained people. Just go to a doctor. $30 for peace of mind is small price to pay.
Old 27-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
behemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbehemoth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also grow big bubbles under my feet everytime i play basketball under the hot sun barefooted.. you mean that?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1