The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 5
loctite is one of the Best!loctite is one of the Best!loctite is one of the Best!loctite is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Took zoey

with superb ting tong gfe factor
And she can give a real bbbj, and allow cum in mouth
Boobs lovers like me like her melons alot.
All feel like real.
Best Bonk for Dec 2019.
Location in central

Verdict for Zoey: Mai tu liao, fast hand and legs book her to hv fun with her.
Im scheduling my next rtf with her under Emmanuelle.

Look 8, Bdy 8 with big melons, Foreplay 8, bbbj 8, cim yes, Massage Nvr try, Gfe High, ENglish okok.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SODA !! - RL

Definitely a hidden gem in the east 💎

OKT - 9.5 very prompt
Soda's Looks - Foxy look, sharp features, slim no tummy fats for sure, seasoned enhanced boobs
⚠️BBBJ - 9/10⚠️ can DT for very long , tongue action knows how to work around your cock head.
CIM ☑️ Kneeling BJ ☑️ Mirror action ☑️
FJ - 10/10 - Solid ass for doggy, recommended missionary to finish, view of her boobs swinging is priceless 💯

Attitude - 10/10, very chatty and accomodating
RTF ? - YES 👍👍👍

She's worth every penny, pls treat her well, IMHO she's very attractive ❤️

Old 14-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
danawhity is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Ploy from Mansions

If your looking for a syt for a good budget of 120/2/90, she is the one, personally i feel she could be priced even higher but okt please dont.

Took good care of me, high gfe babe. One point is that her pussy is really tight, and gets wet very easily to the point i thought she was urinating , LOL. But all in all, tight body, nice ass and fucks really well, BBBJ can improve but my main point was the FJ experience. She really can take a hard bonk without complains. RTF on the cards definately.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
jasonbonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Promised to write fr for this syt, a good session again, really starting to trust this stable, girls are same as pics and service are always top notched. Another syt from them.

SOM from Mansions

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756221

Wouldnt go into points for this one, but just to share this syt gem with you guys, good bbbj skills, nicely trimmed pink pussy, will react and shiver when u finger and paint, frenches you like no tomorrow. Loves to be doggied. Try her before she leaves, really impressed by the syt quality from Mansions stable after their Ang pai Nutty is gone
Old 14-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mo from Loveaffair, SYT gem in the making

OKT: Fast and efficient
Looks : same as pics, syt cute looking
Boobs : 8/10 B to C natural, handful to grab
Body : 8.5/10 just nice to hold, meaty at the correct places
BBBJ : 7.5/10 slow and slurping, sucks well
FJ : 10/10 Loves to ride, and doggy style
GFE : 9/10 sky rocket high
RTF: when vitamin m replenishes soon
Old 14-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
badboythai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILO87 View Post
My fr on DADA from stable T003
Okt is good . Fast response and friendly also patience. Booked dada on sunday night 2 am. Last slot and okt let me time to travel and reach late thank you bro

Lady was good. Super friendly. Accomodate to every request . Will not reject type for me.

Looks - 80% overall from photo
Gfe - 100%
Cim bbbj - no problem . Swallow like a champ
Fj - any position also ok.
Dada was super sleepy at that time as it was her sleeping time. She still accommodates me for everything. We laid on the bed and sing thai song. And even learn more thai from her. She is patience and super gfe. Those who loves gfe nore can look for her . Will rtf if i have more time and money. Worth the trip !
Yes Bro, really worth the trip.
Thks for your fr and others bro
So I decided to book Dada from t003
Is been 5 mth, I had stop coming to this playground
I really need a good fuck
Dada is a sex machine will rock you well
Nothing to shout about for 110 price
She can accommodate you any position
Service and gfe no horse run sebei gao gao
Last but not least 👍 Cim swollow genuine 💯
Old 14-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Rainy day time to cuddle with a HOT SYT!
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=755974

My off day today, so time to Anal this Sweet Babe. Nam looks sweet, Tall with Big Soft Tits with nice round areolas, i can not keep my hands off her tits, really nice. she is very naughty n will tease you all the way, speaks very good english and a little bit of mandarin. Apparently have taiwan BF before.
Shower normal, already warn her i want anal, she says i am abit big but she will try. She gave a good BBBJ ball licking and AR abit, keep tease me ask me if want her anal me haha. very naughty this girl.

she lubed up and ask me if i want to fuck her pussy first, i thought yeah why not, she was tight and i enjoyed grabbing her bouncy boobs while she cow girl me. flip her over fuck her doggy and pulled out and lubed up for anal. she kept gasping as i analed her, TIGHT is the word, i could not last, less than 2 mins i already explode. She laugh at me and told me she hasnt finish why i finish first.

cuddle and chit chat, i told her 2nd shot i want her to blow me and CIM. slowly she talk dirty to me got me hard and started to handjob. let me suck her tits as she pleasured me. moved to a BBBJ and allowed me to mouth fuck her, she look at me and asked to be fucked. i cant resist and cap on and fucked her missionary. changed to cowgirl and she rode me to completion

Passionate session, chemistry is good with her. she is those cute type and makes very good sounds during sex, makes u wanna fuck her hard.
one of the hidden gems will surely come back again.

Doesnt allow me to take nude photo haha but gave me these to tide me over till next session.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Maya TRL 14 DEC

Similar to bro below.
Very fair skin. Tight body. BBBJ was well above average. FJ was good.
Friendly and accommodating for many positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceamth View Post
Maya from TRL

Look: similar to photos with her wearing black dress. Face not as smooth of photos of course.
Body: fair, not tanned. Smooth. About 1.6m.
Boobs: enhanced C. Not the hard type
French: yes for me
Bbbj: good for me.
Fj: good for me.
Gfe: good too. Can speak simple English. Cuddle during break.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!

DIRTYSECRET - BEBE

Bebe reminds me of my young rebellious days where as a kid, I hang out with my friends at Arcades and shopping malls in town eating Long John Silver at least once a week. Why did i say that? Because during those days, i feel there is odd to be a chance that you will see a girl in any girls group to have cute bunny tooth like bebe. Some will look cute and some will look kinda terrible being a bunny girl. And i was Happy because BEBE falls under the CUTE ones!

Bebe looks: Fair and slim, cute yet sexy.

Boobs: Enhanced with a SCORPION tattoo awaiting your tasting.

French: DEEP Frencher, at times feeling like she is trying to suck my soul out!

Gfe: She is like the Ah lian first time bring bf home and excited for some fun.

Catbath: Shower is normal. But CATBATH not normal. She drives me crazy during catbath by literally licking almost every inch of my body. Her catbath skills probably can make a virgin cum.

Bbbj: DEEPTHROAT. Freaking experienced in cock sucking. Worried about her bunny tooth? no..no.. She is good, don't you worry.

Pussy: It's been a long time since i met a CLEAN SHAVED PUSSY!,
poor me. Met a lot of so call shaved but actually trimmed recently. SO obviously, this clean shaved pussy looks so freaking great to me. Painted her for a long time and continued even after i felt her cumming.

Sex: Horny AF, poke her in whichever position you like to try and she will be as adventurous as you could be. It was tight yet easy entry because she was SO WET due to my overdosed duration of painting. . She does CIM in the end of both shots. I asked her if she can COF the next time i see her, she smile and said JUST DON'T KENNA HER EYES! LOL.

**Okt can consider adding COF into her list of services with a (Don't aim her eyes!). LOL**

An overall great session with DS's Bebe. Cute ah lian looking girl with fair smooth skin and good complexion. Good speaker in English and french. Awesome Bbbj and my favorite clean shaved pussy is the core factor that makes me feel addicted to her. Already planned my RTF for the upcoming week.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Bella from stable Reborn Lover today at 1pm, 14 dec.

OKT: 9/10 it is always a breeze arranging for a session with bro XK, he made everything quick and simple. The only downside I can think of, is that the instructions to verify ourselves when we reach the location is very tedious and I think it has a lot of room for mistakes due to quite lengthy instructions.

Location: 6/10 a mixed bag. Discreet? Yes. Convenient? Not at all. Far away from any public transport.
Room: 7/10 very spacious and clean
Girl: Bella
Looks: 6/10 slightly disappointed when the door opened. Can tell she is the girl in the photo but it was heavily beautified. A lot more tanned.
Figure: 8/10 she is on the slightly meaty side but bros who love curves definitely will find her acceptable.
Boobs: 9/10 dense and heavy natural DD. Her nipples situation a bit interesting, one of them is inverted, the other one is normal. Tried sucking out the inverted nipple but did not pop out.
Skin: 7/10 she has quite a few tattoos, one very big one on the back to cover up a childhood operation on her heart. She has a scar on her right boob too.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and a lot of deep throating
FJ: 9/10 good rider, high intensity stuff
GFE: 6/10 she is friendly but we did not click that well. So more like friends than lovers.

Overall, not bad at all!

She has quite a lot of customers daily too.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackphang20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An An, Basil leaves
Good location
An An is the beautiful ice queen you never expected to bed. If you are looking for service oriented look elsewhere.
Pretty face and body
BJ was good and long
FJ was below average
Surprisingly left a happy man but unlikelytortfdu
Old 14-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

AngMohPete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lotus, Rolly Polly
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=756415

Sexy girl, great service!
OKT: Fast and smooth

Looks: Cute, short, slim, big enhanced boobs - medium soft
BBBJ: Insanely good, kept going till cim
FJ: She looks like she likes it, can go deep and hard. No lube.
Other: Very limited English but smiling and good attitude
Recommended!
Old 14-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Ryusei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nutty from basil leaves

She is definitely as stunning as the pictures, even more so in real life. She looks like a Thai pretty in real life.

Looks 10/10
Body 6/10
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Old 14-12-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Alice from Sex Amazon
Simply 10/10
Best bonk of this year tbh
She’s hot, slim and BBBJ with DT. Worth the price.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alvin9112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short fr for elva from bassil leave
Look:8/10
Body:8/10
Bbbj 7/10
Fj 7/10

Very hardworking and eager to please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1