The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Todej is one of the Best!Todej is one of the Best!Todej is one of the Best!
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
I had 1 encounter before also. Was walking around and venture into a spa, the counter hard sell me $98 package but I said $60 will do. She keep on insisting for 3-4 times, then I told her (directly) its ok... I can walk over to other street to go for $58 package. Then she say ok for $60 package, I told her too late liao. I walk out of the spa.(lucky haven't pass her money)
nice one bro, they always think their rehash formula works on all people
Old 24-09-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
LL pay $150 for massage n bj. Now keep asking me why never find her.
Actually $150 for massage and BJ is reasonable. I know some of you say $100 can get fj. But BJ can be more shag than FJ. For fj, many girls just lie there like dead fish and let the customers do the hard work. Some guys last 2 to 3 minutes only.

For BJ, it's the girl doing the work. We just enjoy
. 10 -15 minutes of BJ can be quite tiring for the ladies. Somemore $150 includes a 40 minute massage. Not too expensive lah.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I do not agree that the SPA business is impacted. Have some ML's on my Wechat and they all have upgraded to iPhone 14Pro, most of they advertise 1 or 2 slots that they are available during the day, and most of them now ask minimum of $80 and if want roaming then its $100 tips.
Hence i am not sure if this is recession.
1-2 slot available on Wechat is a marketing gimmick… dont believe!
Most ML have 2 days off a month and spend 12 hours a day on their handphone. No time for hobby/quality time hence all savings go to bags and phones. They need to show they are doing well. It will help them getting even more clients.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
In the first place how does the boss know u did extras during your massage? The ML is just lying to u.Give 38 and keep 12.Really stupid to believe them
Doubt anyone would believe her.. If really split then the boss if chio shld come in service me first, then the ML finish me off.

50-50 or 70-30 how they share their problem..
Old 24-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

No matter how bad their biz r they still make much more better then a avg SGman
Old 24-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
No matter how bad their biz r they still make much more better then a avg SGman
Dont forget that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and that it always commanded a premium - rightly so given the physical abuse; , emotional stress and shame it comes along with.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Dont forget that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and that it always commanded a premium - rightly so given the physical abuse; , emotional stress and shame it comes along with.
Bro, Sadly, but 1 ML once told me that she is not a prostitute, despite doing hj, bj and you know what..... I had to control myself for not laughing out loud.
Old 24-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
Bro, Sadly, but 1 ML once told me that she is not a prostitute, despite doing hj, bj and you know what..... I had to control myself for not laughing out loud.
She must have said she went training to become a therapist yeah 😂😂
Old 24-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Well said, I saw similar things in some MLs in my WeChat moment - went to high class dining ..
alot eat Hai Di Lao. every week sure have photos of HDL steam boat.

hope they eat HDL will learn HDLY
Old 24-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Now I feel very sad . My regular ML can't afford her Europe trip . Can only settle for Japan holiday.

And her Audi already 5 years.

I should have tip her more
Old 24-09-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
alot eat Hai Di Lao. every week sure have photos of HDL steam boat.

hope they eat HDL will learn HDLY
no wonder one ML that I used to regularly visit so good in HDLY, as she told me her favourite place is Hai Di Lao 😂😂😂
Old 24-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Some ML even get uncomfortable when customers give too graphic FRs here Worry that they will get branded as a prostitute. You are right that there's shame attached to it. So they rather not have such "advertising".
Old 24-09-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
no wonder one ML that I used to regularly visit so good in HDLY, as she told me her favourite place is Hai Di Lao 😂😂😂
Her Chinese name is Lau Yue(刘月). Her English name is Heidi.

Heidi Lau Yue.
Old 25-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Her Chinese name is Lau Yue(刘月). Her English name is Heidi.

Heidi Lau Yue.
Lets see which bro start reply "pls share contact" or pm you ask for Heidi Lau Yue contact
Old 25-09-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Receptionist will walk around to check from the 45th minute mark if you take the lower package. If caught giving hj at lower package rates, the ML may be fined $1000. Some spas give the entire $1000 to the receptionist. So the receptionist has added incentive to catch
I managed to convince my regular to switch mp after her previous mp forced me to take higher package for special. No 88 no special crap. End up I took entry price $60 and tip her another $20 for her good and strong normal massage. I told her it’s a bad idea for her previous mp to add on the 88 package requirement. She said all the masseuse are angry about this new requirement.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1