The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: STDs besides HIV in GL

The precautions which you can take are to avoid raw and cunnilingus. Wash thoroughly after the bonk and pee (I try to drink more water before the deed so that I can pee more, and it may help increase blood volume which can help your performance). I don't french as god knows how many microphones the girls have blown. Go for reliable brand condoms. Also inspect the girls' key body parts for symptoms but don't make it too obvious lol. Casual sex (whether commercial or ONS) is inherently risky but you can cut down the risks in small little ways.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
The precautions which you can take are to avoid raw and cunnilingus. Wash thoroughly after the bonk and pee (I try to drink more water before the deed so that I can pee more, and it may help increase blood volume which can help your performance). I don't french as god knows how many microphones the girls have blown. Go for reliable brand condoms. Also inspect the girls' key body parts for symptoms but don't make it too obvious lol. Casual sex (whether commercial or ONS) is inherently risky but you can cut down the risks in small little ways.
totally agree.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are brothel owners legally obliged to reveal why their workers are going back if they do?
Old 08-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Are brothel owners legally obliged to reveal why their workers are going back if they do?
great question.

really loving the questions we've been seeing here such as this
Old 08-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jialatking is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
great question.

really loving the questions we've been seeing here such as this
i dont think they will reveal the reason if their girl have to go back to their hometown for example the viet house G23. Cfm there is reason why she need to go home in such as short notice but no one will tell u what happen. pray hard u if u go raw with anyone. seriously those girl working in the house ate at lesser risk of having critical std like hiv because they are on routine health check.

U should only worry if u go for those FL like dome 1 dome 2 because those are the one not under the radar.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jialatking View Post
i dont think they will reveal the reason if their girl have to go back to their hometown for example the viet house G23. Cfm there is reason why she need to go home in such as short notice but no one will tell u what happen. pray hard u if u go raw with anyone. seriously those girl working in the house ate at lesser risk of having critical std like hiv because they are on routine health check.

U should only worry if u go for those FL like dome 1 dome 2 because those are the one not under the radar.
they do go for regular checks once a month. there is still a significant window of period in which they can get infected and then become contagious, and spread to others, before their next screening.

so yes, safer than freelance ones, but not entirely safe too.

don't forget they probably service more men on average than Dome 1 Dome 2 too...
Old 09-09-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
they do go for regular checks once a month. there is still a significant window of period in which they can get infected and then become contagious, and spread to others, before their next screening.

so yes, safer than freelance ones, but not entirely safe too.

don't forget they probably service more men on average than Dome 1 Dome 2 too...
True, infectious person won’t test positive for a while, on top of that, check is monthly.

Initial seroconversion symptoms (fever, bodyache) are not immediate either. (I doubt WLs know enough about this topic, not sure if they will stop serving customers when they develop fever or just take paracetamol and carry on)
Old 10-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
eerrtt12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How’s dsc clinic?
Old 10-09-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerrtt12345 View Post
How’s dsc clinic?
I have precovid experience, if you have the money, don’t go there. Too crowded. Genuine advice though, I like the volunteers doing the anonymous testing.

If I were to test positive, while waiting for the result, they told me how to work around getting deported. Anonymous test itself won’t get you deported but anonymous treatment isn’t available.

Basically you need to cross the border to get your medication and come back. Could be Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, whichever is good I don’t know now.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was in my 20s. I always had bbbj...no problem. When I visit t.balai, I
Had bbbj and raw. It was then I finally got my first gonorrhea. It was itchy inside and on off having green or white thick liquid coming out. That's was my first visit to dsc.
Eversince that....whenever I had bbbj. There is high chance I Kenna again. Even friend who also same girl got no issue. I believe every person body immune is different.
Nowadays..the gl girl I visit mostly no give bbbj. Then I tried ask and then they give. So far...no problem. Then follow by raw. Been trying out this method. No issue. But the girl not the syt or good service type.
Old 14-09-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Definitely DSC is most economical route. Just note that most of these are the fees for tests. Have yet o add in medication depending on what u catch.

Quote:
yeah kelantan lane the tests really a lot cheaper.

their chlamydia and gonorrhea less than 60 SGD if i rmb correct. and that is including doctor consultation. at a GP i went, i was charged 160 SGD lol. huge difference.

but i heard many years ago it's the swab type one. might not be comfortable for everyone. not sure if that is still the case these days.

the one i went is pee one.
Old 23-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Went 1617 viet last sat closed, they say g1 go back g2 g3 sick so closed not sure if opened this week.
Old 23-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Great post, fully agree! No raw and use quality condom to prevent breakage. Do yearly health check to protect your love one.
Old 24-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve been pushing for capped bjs because of this, but I often find mls thinking it’s extra so I always bring extra caps.

Somehow feel like it’s not the norm in sg to cap bjs though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1