The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid19 from WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
any idea why tiongkok so kan Cheong

lockdown getting bigger
They die die into zero covid n their vaccination is different

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 31-08-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Covid19 from WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
They die die into zero covid n their vaccination is different
cos it is wuhan virus
Old 01-09-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Covid19 from WL

LIVE WITH COVID... UNDERSTAND ??
Old 01-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
Yar is not a death sentence but it will be a death sentence if you are married or have GF or you pasei to let people know you go geylang when you receive MOH health msg that you are in close contact with a covid positive
Scare then be good boy don't go out play. Play with GF/Wife if yours allow. We come out play is because we are deprived at home.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

lockdown getting bigger
Perhaps Communist showing the world how different they are,
at the expense of their citizens.
The extended lockdown will only make their people more
desperate to get out else they will starve till death . i oso getting more desperate when is my yi tiao long coming back eh
Old 01-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Covid19 from WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Perhaps Communist showing the world how different they are,
at the expense of their citizens.
The extended lockdown will only make their people more
desperate to get out else they will starve till death . i oso getting more desperate when is my yi tiao long coming back eh
strange thing now is FL can come but most WL kena turned back by HaiGuan

really ridiculous
Old 01-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of

its just slight fever for few days so nth much to worry about.

And i think okt will probably isolate the WL too.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lockdown getting bigger
16th Oct. That is why.

Winnie wants to remain as the leader for another 5 years.
Old 01-09-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Covid19 from WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
16th Oct. That is why.

Winnie wants to remain as the leader for another 5 years.
wow piang eh

sibay jialat
Old 01-09-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

really ridiculous
In my limited knowledge from my china biz counterparts,
need valid reason, biz or personal, in order to get green light to
depart. those FL probably got approval in the name of studies .
Apparently application for SG yellow card is not seen as valid.
just hope once winnie secure his term, he can relent on the
the floodgate
Old 01-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I met 2 rather interesting PRC ladies. One via massage while the other one is in beauty services. Sharing here because they are here not to earn money like a typical prc beautician or massage lady. They are here due to the economic effects of covid in China.

The massage lady went to a neighbourhood clean joint with no curtains. The key selling point are the super low prices and she is busy almost the entire day. $30 per hour for foot massage. So I asked her over wechat why she didn't choose a MP with HJ. At least can earn more money.

She shared that due to Covid, her business failed and she owe creditors RMB $2 million. She came to Singapore to work to escape her creditors. Unlike the Pte Ltd companies in Singapore, she cannot limit her exposure to $1 or $2 like in our Pte Ltd companies. She also said that the laws are different in China. If she refuse to pay, she will have a criminal record and may find it harder to live in China in future. So she escaped to Singapore to work and repay the debt via monthly instalments. She doesn't know HJ joints exist before coming over. She chose the fastest way to leave China.

The 2nd lady is a businesswoman in Shanghai. Shanghai's lockdown was very harsh on a single woman. She cannot take it and decide to leave as soon as she can. As other cities in China may go into lockdown anytime, she chose to leave and come to SG. In SG, she can manage her business in various PRC cities remotely and still enjoy her personal freedom. As earning money in SG was never her concern, she overpriced her services so that we Singaporeans will seldom engage her services. In this way, she can get the best of both worlds

Always expect the unexpected when we talk to PRCs... they really think very differently.
Old 01-09-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
In my limited knowledge from my china biz counterparts,
need valid reason, biz or personal, in order to get green light to
depart. those FL probably got approval in the name of studies .
Apparently application for SG yellow card is not seen as valid.
just hope once winnie secure his term, he can relent on the
the floodgate
Winnie no horse run
Old 01-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

really ridiculous
Yeah biggest irony of all!
Illegal ones can come
Legal ones stay at home
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yeah biggest irony of all!
Illegal ones can come
Legal ones stay at home
Winnie no horse run
Old 12-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Bo dai ji take public transport can also kenna Covid. No need to start thread. No tracing needed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1