The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spoi79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any legit massage places?

Anywhere that have an actual table and give good hard massage. Extras are a bonus.
Old 26-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of
Re: Any legit massage places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoi79 View Post
Anywhere that have an actual table and give good hard massage. Extras are a bonus.
Have one near Paya Lebar MRT with hot stone, hard working ML.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
I used to go for hard / good massage to release my stress.

One of them at Central (near Bugis) which provide good hard massage that can loosen my tendons and basic release with roaming at budget rates.

The other one near Chinatown area is purely treatment massage for my back ache and neck issue, which is a clean TCM shop without any additional (please don't ask for special or she will tell you off one) every time after the process it gave me a physical feeling of relief from pressure.

Anyone have good ML to exchange, please message me.
Old 26-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beauty World Xiaoxi Deep Tissue Massage Centre. Confirm pure massage with no extra.
Want extra nearby alot
Old 27-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Opposite ABC market in a corner shop legit massage ask for the new Viet lady ci ci no special been there 5 times sadly no special
Old 27-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Opposite ABC market in a corner shop legit massage ask for the new Viet lady ci ci no special been there 5 times sadly no special
That shop is squeaky clean. I think the customer base is mainly those that like to chit chat with the boss lady. Clean is not a problem. But the massage is lousy as well, this I cannot tolerate Tried the other ML that is young and petite like schoolgirl. Absolutely F grade massage, some fuck shop MLs even can give better standard. Srsly don't know how the shop can survive so long.
Old 27-08-2022, 10:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Yok of Golden Mile Complex provide good Thai massage.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tried her once...she really put in a lot of effort to massage...but she don't have experience...felt she followed all the steps like learning from textbook.
Old 28-08-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Actually I went in to look for the chiobu Amy for massage book a two hour with her. However she ask can I change to cici at last minute very kinda pissed. But tried cici, massage was nothing to rave at to be honest.

It's decent and she put in a lot of strength to do. At least it's not half shit so went to find her few more times always same strength
Old 28-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got a contact which I can share. Nothing new as I also got it from other brothers here

You can be assured she will crack ur neck and back 100%

But it is solely more the massage. Free cupping too. No other funny stuff like BJ or FJ, so look elsewhere

Stay safe brothers
Old 28-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I went in to look for the chiobu Amy for massage book a two hour with her. However she ask can I change to cici at last minute very kinda pissed. But tried cici, massage was nothing to rave at to be honest.
Amy is the boss who tried hard to recruit a ML willing to do massage without extras. If she doesn't try to push business to the Viet lady, that Viet lady will leave sooner or later.

I think Amy's massage is nothing special too. Just that her ear cleaning service is still ok so sometimes I go back to clean my ears.

Such MP survive because even ladies need a clean and safe joint to have a simple massage.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:

It's decent and she put in a lot of strength to do. At least it's not half shit so went to find her few more times always same strength
Saw Amy but didn't saw her face as wearing mask. She is bigger size which i not interested.
The shop still got 1 more ML named Lucky. Looks slim from photos. Anyone tried?
Old 28-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Lucky massage is so so but not time watcher I remember she clean my ear takes close to a hour as my ears damn dirty.

Overall this is a place if you want to have a chit chat . No special but along the lane the shops have special
Old 28-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of them are hit or a miss
Old 28-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

north bridge rd near ica ml clean hard massage $50/hr or $70/1.5h wc lpz7768
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1