The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
StomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Does your wife still have interests in sex?

My wife always jiao me to piak her until my cock cannot stand. I think she's afraid I makan outside.
Old 23-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Rubbish lah. If your wife treat you as a task means she’s not enjoying it. Imagine you forced to fuck a bui bui lao auntie. 100% guaranteed you will cheat on her and truly enjoy the sex with other sweet young things.
we r talking about wife not interest in sex.. if yr wife is bui bui lao auntie.. u will be the one not interested to have sex with her already.. who will still complaint..
I think most bro here talking their wife shld be early 30 to maybe early 40.. not those 50 to 60 yrs old..
Old 23-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
we r talking about wife not interest in sex.. if yr wife is bui bui lao auntie.. u will be the one not interested to have sex with her already.. who will still complaint..
I think most bro here talking their wife shld be early 30 to maybe early 40.. not those 50 to 60 yrs old..
Exactly my point. If wife not interested to have sex, it could be the husband’s fault. Never maintain body or sex technique poor or never share housework. No sex marriage is the sure road to divorce.
Old 23-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
1. How much are you paying alimony? - Give you a percentage of my salary better. It is about 60%, including the fees to support the two boys. The scary part is not the alimony but also half my assets. Luckily she is not that greedy and did not ask for too much.

2. who has ownership of the flat? - She has it. The children need shelter over their heads.

3. Will you remain single from now on? - Definitely. Female's instinct change after they have children. They become a mother and forget about being a wife or a girlfriend or a lover.
I am puzzled by "The scary part is not the alimony but also half my assets" & "Luckily she is not that greedy and did not ask for too much" in your sentence "
Quite contradicting.
Old 23-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StomperKuku View Post
My wife always jiao me to piak her until my cock cannot stand. I think she's afraid I makan outside.
Jio you everyday? So do you accept all the time?

I guess it becomes a chore to you
Old 24-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus wondering for all the bros here tat didnt have enough sex with wife..
R ur wife singaporean?
If the answer is Yes.. tat is the main problem with how singapore girls is being teach n grow up with..
As a wife their main task is look after kids n work.. sex with husband is not a task they need to do.
Unlike girls from viet, thai, phil, giving sex to husband is one of their main task as wife too beside looking after kids or work..
Looks like it....so it's better to marry South East Asian wives if u want to enjoy sex thru' out yr marriage

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-08-2022 at 01:20 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StomperKuku View Post
You r 1 of the v. few lucky husbands ard ...with such a horny wife always looking for more n more sex with u ...if u can't handle n need help, let bros here know k ...they will be v glad to help u out .. nah, just joking only...haha

Old 24-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Ktvboi92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I guess I'm not the only one having such issue. Married 3 years,no kids but sex has been super rare. Don't dare to eat out somemore due to guilt and fear of disease. Knn, use hand until sian liao.
Old 24-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
StomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of lightStomperKuku is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Jio you everyday? So do you accept all the time?

I guess it becomes a chore to you
She will jiao me 4-5 times per week. Sometime really too tired so rejected her.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold
Maintain at 2 times a week, weekend. I guess she enjoyed the sessions even she was tired during the weekdays. I always tell her, a good sex between can keep both radiant and young.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenshi1020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktvboi92 View Post
I guess I'm not the only one having such issue. Married 3 years,no kids but sex has been super rare. Don't dare to eat out somemore due to guilt and fear of disease. Knn, use hand until sian liao.
Same issue here, married for 3 years too. Only difference is probably lesser guilt compared to you.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
Maintain at 2 times a week, weekend. I guess she enjoyed the sessions even she was tired during the weekdays. I always tell her, a good sex between can keep both radiant and young.
I used this but she encouraged me to go to the gym more.

As for the nationality part, i somehow agree to a certain extend. So far seem like fogien wivies have lesser of such issue.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if its my problem or what.

1st marriage. after marriage not much sex only when I ask for it. wife seems to be very passive.
before marriage have sex everyday.
end up i eat outside then got caught then she also go eat outside then divorced.

2nd marriage
before marriage was having good sex.
after marriage because of her new job very tiring, sometimes want sex also tell you cannot. now frequency like 1 month 1-2 times.
sian to ask for sex nowsdays.
have to go eat outside.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktvboi92 View Post
So poor thing....feel sorry for u bro

Old 24-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
Congrats !..another lucky husband having good sex with his wife even though she feels tired on weekdays

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1