The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa Directory

It's a pretty good site, pics up to date because I see some of the same in the Telegram channels and elsewhere. If you are unsure, just contact the shop ahead of time.
Old 17-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Most of these MLs look good because of "meitu", normally you will find the picture diff from the real person. Another issue to note is, most of them are 88 package although they advertise as 50-60 an hour, and now they tend to play the 'no 88' no service. Worse will be MLs have to keep a gap on the door and cannot closed completely with the receptionist patrolling outside your room because you didn't buy the 88 package.
WaLanEh, so jialat arr? no 88 no service & cannot close door completely, might as well leave the door totally open for the non-88 lor, tio bo? ..
Old 17-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

This site is good to look for listings but still hit and miss one. Must ownself do research. I have tried afew joints that look decent but girls not the same. I tried 1 place highly recommended from the site but turns out its a huge disappointment, can refer to my past post for review.

Some of the comments fake one. One example: https://g1298.com/palace-spa-middle-road/#comment-4434. Who still goes to this landmine?
Old 17-07-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
This site is good to look for listings but still hit and miss one. Must ownself do research. I have tried afew joints that look decent but girls not the same. I tried 1 place highly recommended from the site but turns out its a huge disappointment, can refer to my past post for review.

Some of the comments fake one. One example: https://g1298.com/palace-spa-middle-road/#comment-4434. Who still goes to this landmine?
Bro whats the story of this spa?
Old 17-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Bro whats the story of this spa?
Its a chop carrot place with nothing special to boast. There are other joints nearby which are cheaper and better. You can slowly read from the other thread "Massage near Bugis Area"
Old 17-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

To all we know adv nice pretty MLs ... good price promo ... but once u r there diff story
Old 17-07-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

From their advertised photos all MLs look swee leh ..

Refer to the Spa Directory, one spa that i frequent happens to be in the list and the ML who serves me is 50+/- in real person but her advertised photo looks 30+/- nia ..
Old 17-07-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its a chop carrot place with nothing special to boast. There are other joints nearby which are cheaper and better. You can slowly read from the other thread "Massage near Bugis Area"
Yes, this is the joint where if you don't upgrade to $88, forget about any extra and door cannot closed fully with the receptionist patrolling outside to ensure no extra provided. Stupid place with stupid rules
Old 17-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Yes, this is the joint where if you don't upgrade to $88, forget about any extra and door cannot closed fully with the receptionist patrolling outside to ensure no extra provided. Stupid place with stupid rules

I reckon 6-7 out of 10 listed on that directory are like that
Good ones are a rare find although J-wellness is in the directory also
Old 18-07-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Hv u all come across 88 but no gq
Old 18-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Very unlikely la bro coz it defeats the purpose of the MLs pushing the 88 w/o GQ ma, but if for whatever reason u really encounter such unpleasant incident then u are advised to skip this joint at all cost la ..
Old 18-07-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. this one have! Also can find in another thread. Purely teasing and recommended for blue balls lover only despite some fake bros review.

Actually the safest joints are those that are publicised openly in this forum. If u see no one talks about the joints then it’s definitely hit and miss one.
Old 18-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes but the masseuse really tease me until bth and no release. It is somewhere in the grey zone. Somewhere in the east and I won’t share.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Season marina spa no gq even 88
Old 18-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went once... kanna HJ under towel with ML rushing.. zero touching. And there's another place very close by where you can get the works for $50 more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1