The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jintu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Ok thanks for the info...
Old 03-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Is it true these days in Thailand the Korean superstars are now being replaced by Ah Tiong superstars?
Old 03-09-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LongHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Was in BKK for a week for work.
4th day, Wed 24/8
Finally managed to try Black Caviar.
Once you stepped in practically all the girls and MMS/PPS are there.
More than 80% looked plastic, but managed to get one Bangkok Uni student for 9,200THB.
Inside is well posh as well, girl definitely know how to please although no English.
Thanks to another bro for the PPS contact.
Bro thanks for the valuable FR. just wondering the 9,200THB is for how many hour sessions? 1 or 2 shots? Thank you
Old 04-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
aetc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frondsdu View Post
Anyone know where the cute girls at mai chan went...I'm talking about hana, eri, aunaun?
Many had moved on and some way on long holiday.
Their website forever not updated.

Anyway i will suggest to move on to others such as the nuru join like doki, kororo and some other bj joints etc etc which provide much better service then mai chan as of now.

As u can see the bros here seldom talk about mai chan already.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetc View Post

Anyway i will suggest to move on to others such as the nuru join like doki, kororo and some other bj joints etc etc which provide much better service then mai chan as of now.

Yes, seems like fewer girls working now...but mai chan was the first spot I went on my first time in bangkok, and I have good memories of SYTs with excellent GFE. I have tried doki and 7heaven, but didn't really connect with any of the girls.

On a related note, one of the mai chan girls told me that the pay they were receiving was a very small share, most was taken by the shop. So maybe it's expected they leave eventually if they can find a sponsor or better gig.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, seems like fewer girls working now...but mai chan was the first spot I went on my first time in bangkok, and I have good memories of SYTs with excellent GFE. I have tried doki and 7heaven, but didn't really connect with any of the girls.

On a related note, one of the mai chan girls told me that the pay they were receiving was a very small share, most was taken by the shop. So maybe it's expected they leave eventually if they can find a sponsor or better gig.
standard practice is that the shop takes about half. yes thats a lot
Old 04-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What I noticed when I visited Aunaun, is that I tipped her and she gave the tip to the mamsan or whatever the title is for massage shops. So I think they have some debt payment arrangement.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
What I noticed when I visited Aunaun, is that I tipped her and she gave the tip to the mamsan or whatever the title is for massage shops. So I think they have some debt payment arrangement.
That would be outrageous to me. Why would these girls have debt to the shop? If anything, I would think the shop should pay them a standard salary for even showing up. My guess is that the tip is also going to be divided between shop/girl?

Anyway, when did you see aunaun? the mamasan said she's on long holiday...
Old 04-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That would be outrageous to me. Why would these girls have debt to the shop? If anything, I would think the shop should pay them a standard salary for even showing up. My guess is that the tip is also going to be divided between shop/girl?

Anyway, when did you see aunaun? the mamasan said she's on long holiday...
This was November 2021 or February 2022. Maybe they have some deal where they finance their move to the city, cosmetic surgery and whatever as long as they pay a higher % back to the shop. I have no idea but I thought it was strange that she would give the tip to the owner.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
This was November 2021 or February 2022. Maybe they have some deal where they finance their move to the city, cosmetic surgery and whatever as long as they pay a higher % back to the shop. I have no idea but I thought it was strange that she would give the tip to the owner.
Ok thanks bro. Next time I go to mai chan I might try to ask a girl there what the deal is, doesn't make sense to tip a girl only for her not to get any of it.
Old 04-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Ok thanks bro. Next time I go to mai chan I might try to ask a girl there what the deal is, doesn't make sense to tip a girl only for her not to get any of it.
Maichan has a pipeline to the North. When new girls come from Chiang Mai or Rai, they stay upstairs in the shop. When they earn enough money, they may move out. Aunaun used to live at the shop. That's why she was available all day. I don't remember clearly, but they probably have to pay something to the shop as rent.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetc View Post

Do you know what you're talking about? Maichan is still going strong. There are always customers going in and out whenever I'm there. Where else are you going to find a cast of girls 20-22yo? AnAn, Whan, Nami, Oshino, Dada are all SYTs. Dada looks like a fashion model. You can't spend time with Oshino without starting to fall for her. And Rika looks nice. Can't wait to try her. But she's a student so works only on the weekend. Hana is still registered at the shop.

They update their website frequently. The last time was Friday.

Last edited by Siammy; 04-09-2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Re: Maichan

Thank you for the information. You are very knowledgeable. I think I must be unlucky and arrived at wrong time, so this trip so far is slightly disappointing. Was expecting to see aunaun and hana maybe but so far they are on long holiday. Even though they are still on site, it seems they may or may not come back. Rika I liked but maybe not quite as good as some others.

Instead, I tried sideliners. One girl (cute looking and young with fit body) said she could make 100k in 1 month. I don't know if she's being 100% honest or not, but can maichan hotties make that much?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Maichan has a pipeline to the North. When new girls come from Chiang Mai or Rai, they stay upstairs in the shop. When they earn enough money, they may move out. Aunaun used to live at the shop. That's why she was available all day. I don't remember clearly, but they probably have to pay something to the shop as rent.
aunaun available all day? When was this? Damn I really missed out.

Was always curious if you could take the girls out, but never tried because too scared to get in trouble with mamasan.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
aetc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
aunaun available all day? When was this? Damn I really missed out.

Was always curious if you could take the girls out, but never tried because too scared to get in trouble with mamasan.
Yes, can but it is very expensive. They will just charge you the same rate as though you are there for service. If you have the spare cash, u can always talk to the girl if she is willing, follow by the mamasan for the rate at maichan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1