The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

going bkk 25 to 28 aug.. pm if wanna chiong together.. going solo
Old 23-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Avonsid94 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hey everyone,

Im going Bangkok from 25th August to 4th September. Anyone want chiong together feel free to PM me. Im going solo so yeah quite alot of time. ! Feel free to PM !
Old 23-08-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Hi, is black caviar a soapy? Does it operate similar to maria?
https://www.google.com/search?client...caviar+bangkok
Old 23-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went BKK two week ago and just want to warn fellow bros about some girl on TF. not sure if i can dox but the username is Namt*p48. worst person. was persistent and said she was a massage girl (red flag should have been smarter sian). quoted 2.5k for st. first, she never say proper hi say need to use bathroom and disappeared in toilet for 10 mins. collected payment first which was another red flag. said she could do massage but most half ass massage ever and she damn lazy wont even change side just do from one side on the bed everything. then she use teeth for bj i say pain she say sorry but still purposely use after. sex fucking lousy then she promised 2 shots but after first shot can see her book grab. but i ok because her sex damn lousy and she got one big scar on the stomach. when i showered to clean myself after 1st shot, she took bottle from my fridge without asking and then use my clean towel also never ask. she also left some litter in my room never take. i didnt bother show her out and just say bye then she say help me open door i say go press button yourself. anyway i think TF got some good girls but whole trip i kena lousy ones even after using premium function. i not say look like model but i young and look above average also with better luck with girl in sg. super envious of bro plansion, happy your trip is good. please give tips bros.

also visited mimi (or demi?) from kokoro and she not bad looking but breath smells damn bad (even after mouth wash), does not allow kissing, and her down there never trim at all. worst part her down there right after shower smell like pee still. cmi bros. i chose her cos she the best looking that night but her first day (apparently) and she like dead fish. after one shot she purposely dress up to go down take "water".

everything else was good bros, the food, the shopping and the girls you see outside but whenever i paid for good time, kena bad luck. just want to give warning for bros visiting soon. dont kena stupid thing like me. atb chionging in thailand and pls leave tips because i will visit again soon
Old 24-08-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

One bad trip doesn't mean that bkk is not good. Seems like you are inexperienced with the bangkok nightlife and adult scene. Why waste time on TF when there are so many better options to chiong in Thailand?

Also, i assume you picked Kokoro for the nuru massage? If you are looking for soapy, there are other better places to go with .ore beautiful ladies for selection, especially if you say you are young and look above average.

Go explore different places next time. Many advice here provided, so pick and choose. If you are someone inexperienced and can't speak thai, go for the tourist places like soapys, agogo bars, Thermae etc around city centre. You can easily find enough entertainment to meet your needs.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
If you look like her dream guy I’m sure she’ll dropped her panties for you in an instant
Sluts trying to act pure haha
I think now bkk reopen they have many customers so become more picky. Basket dulan man. Limpei pay money go club she tell me I take advantage of her. Ccb.
Old 24-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Hi, is black caviar a soapy? Does it operate similar to maria?
Yes. Mamasan will explain the rates when you choose the girl. Pay at counter then the girl will bring you to room.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to Dubai GClub with a fellow bro last night.
They had a concert the toys and the tables were full and seriously over 100 girls working. We sat in the lounge and there are many english speaking girls. The girls are defintely a higher quality of ktv. Prices are 390 baht per 40 mins. However, the starting LD depends on the girl you choose ranging from 6-8.
Liquor damage is 10k black for 4 bottles or 20k gold for 4 bottles.
Mamasan 1170baht
Fruit platter 350 baht.

Playability is abit low in comparison to ktv. More of a GFE
Old 24-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Anyone tried spring massage before?
Old 24-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
One bad trip doesn't mean that bkk is not good. Seems like you are inexperienced with the bangkok nightlife and adult scene. Why waste time on TF when there are so many better options to chiong in Thailand?

Also, i assume you picked Kokoro for the nuru massage? If you are looking for soapy, there are other better places to go with .ore beautiful ladies for selection, especially if you say you are young and look above average.

Go explore different places next time. Many advice here provided, so pick and choose. If you are someone inexperienced and can't speak thai, go for the tourist places like soapys, agogo bars, Thermae etc around city centre. You can easily find enough entertainment to meet your needs.
you are right I am not experienced in thai chionging. i don’t think bkk is a bad place, just wanted to say I had bad luck and the inexperience made it worse. if you dont mind, what are your favourite soapys to go to?
Old 24-08-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
you are right I am not experienced in thai chionging. i don’t think bkk is a bad place, just wanted to say I had bad luck and the inexperience made it worse. if you dont mind, what are your favourite soapys to go to?
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but don’t give up. BKK is truly a paradise for men. There is everything from soapy to nuru to Thermae and BJ bars. And I’m just scratching the surface. There’s also kapoo which I plan to try next. Hope you’ll have a better experience next time and thanks for sharing anyway.
Old 24-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Went to Dubai GClub with a fellow bro last night.
They had a concert the toys and the tables were full and seriously over 100 girls working. We sat in the lounge and there are many english speaking girls. The girls are defintely a higher quality of ktv. Prices are 390 baht per 40 mins. However, the starting LD depends on the girl you choose ranging from 6-8.
Liquor damage is 10k black for 4 bottles or 20k gold for 4 bottles.
Mamasan 1170baht
Fruit platter 350 baht.

Playability is abit low in comparison to ktv. More of a GFE
You go ktv room magic will happen, but that is another 2500thb.
Old 24-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Second visit to Rebirth

After a satisfied and pampering first session followed by an official test run and assessment by locals

Decided to book a second rejuvenation session with Rebirth, only to realise they are fully booked by “mostly Singaporeans” (wonder where they are coming from )

Anyway, after a tedious booking process, I finally secured a spot to visit them again. As mentioned in my first review, the way they take care of me is just awesome; the folding of my clothes and hanging off my pants, coupled with the offering of a cold drink to cool down before starting and a warm drink after the session… no horse run for service.

Massage-wise was, as bro Dominicgan7876 said… sensually therapeutic 😁… being able to feel the veins being pulled, the pulling effect going all the way up to the tummy but yet not screaming and wailing in pain like that China service we find in Singapore… or the half past six services of Sukhumvit

It’s a lighter version of being so technical yet skilful enough for effects to be seen and felt. The rise and fall of my little bro was a miracle in itself, and the hypnotic powers of the masseur (plus some downblouse extras ) made me feel like I was in my 20s coming to Thailand for havoc again…

Overall, kudos to them for their awesome skills, service and care given for this second rejuvenation. And since I am here for a while, looks like a third visit would most definitely be on my mind.

Thanks to bro Dominicgan7876 again for the recommendation, and the Bah Ku Teh was awesome… 😄

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 25-08-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Any places you'd personally recommend outside of Kokoro with younger better looking ladies?
I see that same few places getting brought up. dokidoki, daisy dream. but i go explore their website, i would say the girls mostly average at best?

black caviar, seems like it will cost a huge bomb and can't seem to find much information on menu online.

next week virgin trip to bkk to play, hoping some bros can advice

TIA
Old 25-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Any places you'd personally recommend outside of Kokoro with younger better looking ladies?
I see that same few places getting brought up. dokidoki, daisy dream. but i go explore their website, i would say the girls mostly average at best?

black caviar, seems like it will cost a huge bomb and can't seem to find much information on menu online.

next week virgin trip to bkk to play, hoping some bros can advice

TIA
Soapy reopened
Dun bother with those places they were stop gap
Measures for when haven fully reopen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1