The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
Thanks for the advice in the nano sim.
Reason for wanting venue as I would like a girl for company after the match 555
Bpai doo bon yoo TDED99 reu CHATS yoo Saphan Kwai krap. TV screen yai yai krap. Puying yer yer krap. Doo set leaw gap puying bpai hong short time kor dai krap. Rak kar mai peang leaw sanoooook mak loei krap!

DTAC took gwa dee gwa krap. Bht299, 1 week unlimited 3G data plus Bht100 worth of calls included krap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
BKK many 7-11 store, can try this tricks.
KNS bro... not everyone poot pasa Thai pasa Isaan as geng as you! See that guy in video is one smooth talker like you dude!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Sonia of India as one of top 5? You got to be kidding.
Aiyo, she is almost 70 year old granny so have to give her break mah. She looks better in her younger days
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
55555 I alsol like the unpolished gems ; stunners who need a little self confidence.
Haha, looks like your style is Indiana Jones. Yes there are many gems to be unearthed in Sukhumvit beer/pool bars. But most are MILF so not my type. You can try less popular small bar hubs like Queens Park Plaza (soi22) , Washingon Plaza. Many bars and stocks keep changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Of course the higher the stack the better!
Even better if you wear them as fashion accessory like this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ I will take one of each, thank you! What can I say, I'm just a lao tiko [/IMG]

Look, body, service and GFE are all key factors to a sextisfying session.

If I get all 4 - Lady luck must be smiling on me
If I get 3 - After the session, I go straight to Pra Pikanet to give thanks
If I get 2 - Have a drink and call it a day
If I get 1 - My minimum is 2
Yes, Well said. IMHO, most important is look and body so minimum at least 2. Some gals do not give good service either because they are shy, do not know how to service or plain lazy.
So if service is great then she is very professional lao chio type so GFE is less. Whereas if she is newbie with no service, chances are GFE is better. So i would take GFE over service anytime cos GFE can be built upon and depends on chemistry

Quote:
Couple of quick questions:

Any recommendations to view champions league final ? At agogo of bar etc
Most bars close 2 to 3am and game starts at 245am this sunday. Have to go to few Sukhumvit bars late closing bars like Hillary2 , Sanook bar (soi5), Soi Cowboy has late night bars above hotel. Usually on important match day, I would tapao a nice gal back to hotel before 1am, feed small head 1st round, then order room service to feed big head, watch match while gal sleeps and after match finish have another round for small head and then have a good sleep. More enjoyable and less tiring then watching match in bar until 5 or 6am next morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Ranger gsk721 reporting findings at Thermae Cafe:-

Date: 12 May 2013
Time: 2115 hours
Number of male homo sapiens: ~ 20
Number of female homo sapiens: > 50
Ratio analysis: ~ 40% of females CMI; 100% of males good to rock
Detailed recon observations: Lighting dim as usual, lots of make-up on many females and so must discount their looks by 30% or more. Saw a few females with "adams apple"; hope I am wrong here. Kinda scary.
Final analysis: Be VERY VERY observant and do not let "beer googles" get in the way.
Thanks for the nice report on Stars Wars cafe. They should appoint you to write the script for upcoming 7th episode of Star Wars
Old 13-05-2013, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
.......Saw a few females with "adams apple"; hope I am wrong here. Kinda scary.
Final analysis: Be VERY VERY observant and do not let "beer googles" get in the way.
555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bpai doo bon yoo TDED99 reu CHATS yoo Saphan Kwai krap. TV screen yai yai krap. Puying yer yer krap. Doo set leaw gap puying bpai hong short time kor dai krap. Rak kar mai peang leaw sanoooook mak loei krap!
Khup pom

Quote:
.....DTAC took gwa dee gwa krap. Bht299, 1 week unlimited 3G data plus Bht100 worth of calls included krap.
DTAC is located at Arrival Hall (2nd Floor), Gate 7. Watch out for long lines, if 2 or 3 747s arrived around the same time! AIS and TRUE are also nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
....Thanks for the nice report on Stars Wars cafe. They should appoint you to write the script for upcoming 7th episode of Star Wars!
You mean the sequel to the Sith 555+++

Last edited by Soopafly; 13-05-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool, will grab a SIM card when I arrive.

I think I will go find a ger and enjoy in my room before/during/after the match. Hotel room should have the live broadcast right. Will be staying in a 4/5 stars hotel.

Can't wait man!

So many things to do.. G-clubs/agogo/massage/kapoo/thermae etc!!
Old 13-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Cool, will grab a SIM card when I arrive.

I think I will go find a ger and enjoy in my room before/during/after the match. Hotel room should have the live broadcast right. Will be staying in a 4/5 stars hotel.

Can't wait man!

So many things to do.. G-clubs/agogo/massage/kapoo/thermae etc!!
Yes but remember the 3G access is 1gb for one week, not unlimited.
Old 13-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys
Will be heading up bkk tomorrow .

ANyone there wanna chiong together at night ? Staying at dusit thani..

MP and also rca?
Old 13-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
nice report on Stars Wars cafe...write the script for upcoming 7th episode of Star Wars
Saw plenty yipuns in Star Wars cantina 2 weekends ago, and gals told me it was more ST time (quickie turn of tricks same night ).

For those newbies venturing there, only open from 8pm. Lights indoors do change, to add to beer goggles effect. And the blxxdy bar man do ask you to buy a beer when you get in, no freebie look around. Go upstairs on ground level toilets area, where you see the gals in their 'glory' (putting on their war paint). 5baht per pee, and all night 20bht (how do they remember you?!)
Old 13-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Yes but remember the 3G access is 1gb for one week, not unlimited.
Thats why I said DTAC is better. 7 days unlimited data... can leave the 3G "on" 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Khup pom
Ahhh MUSIC club... memories.... sanooooook mak 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
the blxxdy bar man do ask you to buy a beer when you get in, no freebie look around
Bro YY, if want free look around I always come by the back door via where the toilet is. Once enter u juz keep walking so the old geezers won't have a chance to ask you for a drink. Choke dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro YY, if want free look around I always come by the back door via where the toilet is. Once enter u juz keep walking so the old geezers won't have a chance to ask you for a drink. Choke dee naa!
Agree with what Bro IndianMagicOil. I went there with couple of accessories (cap, light sweater, etc.) So I managed a few rounds without an old geezer asking me to buy drink. When it happened, just say "karp" and "disappear" like a JEDI.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
interesting.... anyone in BKK on 29/5... please wave your hand
will be there 31/5 to 2/6...
Old 13-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
DTAC is better. 7 days unlimited data... can leave the 3G "on" 24 hours.
Only did AIS (in thai speak A I Ass). Blxxdy 3G can auto roam to Edge in some places. Also, go for 'volume' package vs time ...can standby (like your unlimited 24hrs) if limited to non-heavy downloading ie mails, surfing. One time, I zzzz and woke up credit mot liao. Good for 1 month expiry I think.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro supafly, any update on surat? last fr in 2010.
been there ard that time, quality not good, but all syt, 春菇. but interesting leh, throw money on table then they strip
Old 13-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

KNS bro... not everyone poot pasa Thai pasa Isaan as geng as you! See that guy in video is one smooth talker like you dude!

pom pood thai mai dai, tek pood pasa isaan dai.
Jip puying esan narak dai.

hows your trip ? come back leaw ? got FR a not?
Old 13-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Only did AIS (in thai speak A I Ass). Blxxdy 3G can auto roam to Edge in some places. Also, go for 'volume' package vs time ...can standby (like your unlimited 24hrs) if limited to non-heavy downloading ie mails, surfing. One time, I zzzz and woke up credit mot liao. Good for 1 month expiry I think.
Ok will look out for dtac.

Light usage nia, for emails, google maps to navigate bkk and to post my fr
Old 13-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
bro supafly, any update on surat? last fr in 2010.
been there ard that time, quality not good, but all syt, 春菇. but interesting leh, throw money on table then they strip
Maybe someone in town can provide an update

Surat Restaurant
35/30 Petchburi Rd

Suree (lady boss)- 01-6846909
Restaurant- 02-2158885

Phone numbers might have been changed, as there are a few years old.

For a few hundred bahts, the gers will come by and sit on your lap and ruba ruba.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1