The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thank you Mr Fallen11 for your honesty & experience. We are Singaporeans & the basic golden rule taught since young in our land of freedom & opportunities applies - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone.

As we are hardworking people, we each needs recreation, to just chill & let slip daily worries & concerns for a momentary while troubling our minds. Drinking is usually none addictive, as after a nite out & good sleep, we are able to perform normally, even with a hangover & probably swear off drinking for a while, & focus back onto living & responsibilities.

The best place to get totally drunk is alone at one's bedroom, then no one will be harmed. Thus it is best to KNOW one's limit, & not be a BURDEN to others, especially kind friends whom will not leave anyone behind, as we are Singaporeans.

Drink to be happy & enjoy the atmosphere, & not live the next day in regrets by being intoxicatedly blind. All the best. Cheers!

Yea i agree its not a good practice. After that night i reminded my friend that girls are there to earn $. Time is money to them, and you are paying for their companionship, unless you super model and they tell u personally they willing to earn $0 that night and accompany u.
Old 28-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Hi bro thank for the infor I think it normal to tip $30 as it the normal rate at Sakara and UPub even at 497 likewise no point you hang flower 🌸 there no Kang Tao wan rather ask the FL theee if you wan to tabao them can see that sakaura is back to before covid time with quite number of FL I intend to visit there in Oct just wan more infor about there hehe

I see that u been asking quite a bit in Sakura.
Tbh, there’s no so called FL there, most are working there for flower like what bro yangcheng says..

It is an out right HFJ really. You want tabao? Suggest head straight to any ktv better.. see those $50/$70 hh tip, then ask the girl ST, ur hit rate higher.
In Sakura, even if u hang $500/$1k, chances of getting them out is almost zero, unless u are rich handsome (just my opinion).

I have been quite a regular there and so far no hits but I know most of the girls there. Pls don’t ask me for names.. u can venture n find out urself.

Let me know if u really get lucky and end up in bed..
Old 28-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Tbh, there’s no so called FL there, most are working there for flower like what bro yangcheng says..

It is an out right HFJ really. You want tabao? Suggest head straight to any ktv better.. see those $50/$70 hh tip, then ask the girl ST, ur hit rate higher.
In Sakura, even if u hang $500/$1k, chances of getting them out is almost zero, unless u are rich handsome (just my opinion).

I have been quite a regular there and so far no hits but I know most of the girls there. Pls don’t ask me for names.. u can venture n find out urself.

Hi bro thanks for the infor . I don't know 🤷‍♀️ your was the big snake there so sorry about that anyway thanks for your kind feedback enjoy 😊
Old 28-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro not sure if you've observed this before too - i saw one of the DJs going into the male toilet last cubicle. I am assuming there is a guy in there but I didn't really verify that.

i really wonder how much flower she got hung that night.
Old 28-09-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
bro not sure if you've observed this before too - i saw one of the DJs going into the male toilet last cubicle. I am assuming there is a guy in there but I didn't really verify that.

i really wonder how much flower she got hung that night.
Bro.. those girls always go that.. not just the DJs.. if u observed haha

Ladies cubicle? I duno.. mayb just one or two max in the tiny toilet. So they “always” rush in male toilet cubicle to relieve.. I seen it too many times but they won’t see ur stick la, don’t worry. They just quickly go in and head bend, go out
Old 28-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. those girls always go that.. not just the DJs.. if u observed haha

Ladies cubicle? I duno.. mayb just one or two max in the tiny toilet. So they “always” rush in male toilet cubicle to relieve.. I seen it too many times but they won’t see ur stick la, don’t worry. They just quickly go in and head bend, go out
I maybe wrong.. but defo no guy(S) in there.. they just needed to pee out those beers..

It’s is fishing joint honestly.. want actions then go Lisbo.. lol (used to choking K2 since 20 years back… with the local cais)
Old 28-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
I mean 7/10 take Liao lo. I see my Fren like aim for 11/10 lol
ya i would go for at least 7.5/10.
Old 28-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I maybe wrong.. but defo no guy(S) in there.. they just needed to pee out those beers..

It’s is fishing joint honestly.. want actions then go Lisbo.. lol (used to choking K2 since 20 years back… with the local cais)
Oh I see. OKOK I thought there is a ladies toilet.

Anyway the toilet bowl is really filthy. Just saying.
Old 28-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
How are the prices for drinks there? Any pub recommendation? (mod, delete this if you think should not be in Geylang thread).
sorry i havent went back to Joo Chiat since covid started.
according to bros in the forum
Pubs: Agun, bunker, pebbles. I'm sure there are other pubs there too but these 3 are the most popular ones.
Old 29-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
How are the prices for drinks there? Any pub recommendation? (mod, delete this if you think should not be in Geylang thread).
Agun bucket 52 tower 65
Echo bucket 58 tower 70

So I guess Sk bunker 155 sbox pepper 156 , the price range js around there . Jug will be 32-34 range .

Depend you wan sing song or play pool . Agun 155 got pool
Echo bunker pepper can sing song
I think 155 can sing song too forget alreasy .
Sbox 156 I also forget . Only go before covid.
Old 30-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, any recommendations for pub to get girls more easily? I going alone
Old 30-09-2022, 03:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
In principle : More popular or chio one, difficult to get. Not popular or not chio one, easy to get. Difficult to get one, pay more. Easy to get one, pay less.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-10-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Try Agun… should be OK for lone ranger…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deaths deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone game to join up for pub 497 tonight?

Pm me.
Old 02-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sakura can watch Football? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1