The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Fishbowl BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkniprunner View Post
there was one at Huai Khwang MRT called cleopatra ? now become condo ?
You mean Caesar? It closed a long time ago.
Old 11-07-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankandwang View Post
no updates on the massage places from me, but life basically almost back to normal because restrictions pratically no more liao maybe the crowd not as much as before and you can see the recovery stage where alot of shops not opened or permanently closed
thanks bro for the insight !
Old 11-07-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
You mean Caesar? It closed a long time ago.
ah yes yes cannot remember the name that was my last chionging experience lol
Old 12-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro. go to Chaophya 2 ?
Old 13-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice9898 View Post
never go before would like to have some insight, whats the damage like and what services to expect ?
Old 13-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad the big boys like poseidon gone. is it really like not re-opening ? i planning a trip after 7 years away from bkk would like to know where i can get something similar to pseidon
Old 18-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
so sad the big boys like poseidon gone. is it really like not re-opening ? i planning a trip after 7 years away from bkk would like to know where i can get something similar to pseidon
Emmanuelle is open i think ?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jedi321 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro, I’m glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened about 2 weeks ago on the 15th July. Just visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat. Went at around 8pm+, lineup about 40 girls but not many customers. Lineup are now all consolidated at level 2, level 3 close for now. Rooms and deco wise still the same. You can start to plan your revisit soon!
Cheers!
Old 01-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jedi321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, I’m Glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened 2 weeks ago on 15th July. I visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat at around 8pm+. They have now consolidated the lineup to level 2, level 3 is closed for now. So all Cats are at level 2 for easy viewing. There were about 40 girls when I visited and not many customers, there were 2 customers including myself at that time.
So you can plan your revisit soon to this joint!
Cheers!
Old 02-08-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I passed by La Belle and it’s opened too btw but didn’t go in.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Maria few days back. Didn't manage to go back to hwai kwang area to try the other soapies cuz these few evenings keep raining.

Went around 3+ that day, probably too early cuz the girls were slowly streaming in. Probably best to go around 5 or 6pm. Good if you know mamasan there, sometimes can get priority look. The mamasan I knew from precovid like not there alr so suck thumb.

Sat down and saw one L tag girl not bad (pricing goes by ranking with L being the lowest), but decided to wait a while to see more girls. Saw a few premium quality ones that are very Chio but all quickly snapped up by those guests with mamasans. End up with the first girl I saw.

Overall I would say the service still up to the pre covid standards. She started grinding me the moment we got into the room. Once everything was off, the bbbj started. Pretty much non stop bbbj/frenching apart from during the bathing part. Good soapy action too.

Will probably go again my next trip, but probably at a later timing to see more girls.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice9898 View Post
It’s razed to the ground already
Saw some photos of it during covid time
Old 05-08-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Just went to Maria few days back. Didn't manage to go back to hwai kwang area to try the other soapies cuz these few evenings keep raining.

Went around 3+ that day, probably too early cuz the girls were slowly streaming in. Probably best to go around 5 or 6pm. Good if you know mamasan there, sometimes can get priority look. The mamasan I knew from precovid like not there alr so suck thumb.

Sat down and saw one L tag girl not bad (pricing goes by ranking with L being the lowest), but decided to wait a while to see more girls. Saw a few premium quality ones that are very Chio but all quickly snapped up by those guests with mamasans. End up with the first girl I saw.

Overall I would say the service still up to the pre covid standards. She started grinding me the moment we got into the room. Once everything was off, the bbbj started. Pretty much non stop bbbj/frenching apart from during the bathing part. Good soapy action too.

Will probably go again my next trip, but probably at a later timing to see more girls.
Damage?
Also any reviews on the cheaper places like BIWA cafe etc?
Is Osaka still in biz?
Old 06-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi321 View Post
Bro, I’m Glad to inform you that Poseidon massage has reopened 2 weeks ago on 15th July. I visited the place 2 nights ago on Sat at around 8pm+. They have now consolidated the lineup to level 2, level 3 is closed for now. So all Cats are at level 2 for easy viewing. There were about 40 girls when I visited and not many customers, there were 2 customers including myself at that time.
So you can plan your revisit soon to this joint!
Cheers!
nice bro ! thanks ! just nice making a trip down to bkk next month ! i only been there twice last time. do the girls work there for a long time ? like if i give a FR her she probably wont be there already right ?
Old 06-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
I passed by La Belle and it’s opened too btw but didn’t go in.
where is label located at ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1