The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

(continued from previous page)

me : no matter what happens on the dive trip between you and Raj, we WILL still get married.

her : then what about you and #1?

me : what about me and her?

her : will you be….. you know…. testing yourself with her too?

i really burst out laughing.

her : ok ok… i get it… no need to say anymore…

me : no. let me say….. ok. let’s just be fair. You heard how badly she screamed that night right? sorry ah, I know trauma for you….. I know she felt ashamed after she let a fat guy like f her, but do you think I’d have problems asking her out again? especially her determination to make you suffer? If i want her at all, I’d be the date she’d bring the #5’s wedding.

her : ok ok .. enough… enoughhhh…

me : so what exactly happened in the toilet? you ended it or #4’s call disrupted and woke you up from the state of lust?

my question stunned her, left her speechless for several minutes. I gave her a good reassuring kiss on her cheek and lips “I bath first, join me soon?” She lay there, staring at the ceiling, then got up and came in…

me : you can share with me when you are ready. no pressure…..

her : i’m ready now…

me : come, we hug first………. (her head on my chest, I let the rain shower water run down our bodies gently) erm….. whenever you are ready….

her : what was your question again?

me : what happened in the toilet…….. by the way, male toilet or female?

her : male….. in the cubicle…. he checked no one was around…

me : wah dangerous.. but you can act drunk.

her : I was really drunk!

me : i mean if someone comes in…… I trust you la.. ok continue..

her : erm……. he fingered…. then… made me sit down and ask me to blow..

me : did you?

her : are you sure you are ok with all these???

me : aiyo, you still suspicious of me? if don’t have to plan for the stupid wed, sorry sorry, i mean, exciting and meaningful (she was smacking me and I was feigning pain while laughing) wedding, I really don’t mind if we just go to the erm… ministry of marriages??

her : registry la!

me : haha…hehe…. wait.. and then?

her : then what? go ask your friends who are married la!

me : i mean in the cubicle… after you know… he asked to blow…..

her : erm…….. i was upset with you….. i think, i did it out of spite….

me : did he shoot?

her : yup

me : swallowed?

her : yup….. (she was grabbing me tight) i did it out of spite ok.. i was so angry with you!

me : then?

her : erm. no more. I rushed to the hospital to find #4…..

I hugged and kissed her on her forehead….

me : you ok?

her : not really…….. i was so stupid...... like being manipulated so easily again…

me : good! you are telling me the truth. it’s ok not to be ok! it’s ok to be affected… we both have our weaknesses one la. we just help each other through such ok….

her : i really cannot believe how unaffected you are with this… i cheated on you!

me : no la. you were manipulated. there’s a huge difference. cheating is when you love me and want to fuck someone else without giving a shit about how i feel… (this was a line which I’d come to regret) who says i’m not unaffected??? after dinner, if we not too tired, and your period haven’t come…. you will get find out how unaffected i am not!! you being able to slowly tell me the truth is way better than finding out on my own… I want that kind of relationship. it’s us forever, no matter what.

she hugged me really tight and nodded. “yup, no matter what.”

————
before we left, I got her to unblock Raj, and to let me reply to his previous message which she didn’t delete.

Raj : Hey, I miss you. You free tonight?

I replied for #6, very late response [6 days later] : nope.

She refused to let me send the ‘nope, sorry’ though.

Raj : finally you replied. miss me?

#6 : no

he didn’t reply after that, she seemed curious if he replied but hid it well.

————
dinner was a good one, her parents were very happy, and the rest of her immediate family was there too. They weren’t too kpo or intrusive didn’t even ask how I proposed… on the drive back, I told her about my plans for the diving trip. She was cautious, but didn’t comment at all. just kept quiet and listened. She even helped me type the replies to #1

————
#6 typing as me, I told her what to type but she was allowed to make tweaks on her own…

‘me’ : Hi, please check with Raj if he can next weekend. depart on Friday night, back to SG on Sunday night. Need passport. Will send itinerary once confirm.

#1 : 2 nights? why so long?

‘me’ : why not? free vacation for you and your lover leh. besides, 1 night don’t think enough..

#1 : yeah. 2 nights safer, sure expose her deep love for him.

(i reminded her to stay calm)

‘me’ : (you can plat a devious plan lo. it’s your specialty right? ) I corrected it to - yeah, this trip should reveal the truth to all of us.

#1 : yes. you deserve better, btw, Raj said ok…

‘me’ : ok nice. well done, he is really at your beck and call. I will confirm booking, you get ready his details.. I was thinking, maybe drinking game at night, quick and fast, a lot of dares… you should know what i mean..

#1 : sounds like a good one! I will keep daring them to do stuff. see how well she can hide her deep love for him…

‘me’ : haha. hope this trip will be a useful one. see you.

————

Even though I wanted to keep her in the loop, she wanted to stay out of it and just go with the flow. Her period came, we didn’t fuck but she still couldn’t keep her hands off me.. She really is one horny woman, we reverted to our old school nipple pleasuring orgasm.

The clothes she packed on her own were the most plain of plain.

me : eh why never pack the camisole? why all so plain one…

Her : he’s very disgusting one! If I wear anything that isn’t plain, he’s going to think that I’m trying to attract him! That I miss him. And I don’t want that...

Me: how about this, let him think that, and when he tries to make his moves, you show him how over him you truly are!

She thought about it as I hugged her from behind....

After all, Raj did try his luck again on Wednesday ———————

Raj : hey I miss you, free tonight?

her : nope. period, day 3.

Raj : then tmr?

her: nope not free.

we talked about it, she admitted that it did feel kind of nice to turn him down.
——————— ——————— ———————

Me : hope Ive successfully taken over satisfying you by now... hehe

Her : hmmm... still can AFI maybe? Hehe

Me: Hor hor hor... later you will get it from me.

Her: why not now?

Me: finish the show first la...

Her: see! Another AFI! Ahhhhhh!

I tickled her and pulled her legs. She pretended to resist by lay down willingly.

Our relationship has definitely improved so much then. She wasn’t as worried to let me joke about her ‘past mistake’

Her: huh ? like that only?

Me: no leh, now your AFI... come...

Her : AFI? No... this is work ... yummmmm .... review...... slurpsss... pop..

me : oh kayyyy… let’s save our energy for the trip…

her : huh why?

me : make it a true test?

her : I don’t trust myself….

me : awwww. i’m so glad you are honest… aiya, even if you make a mistake, doesn’t matter. we learnt more about ourselves and how to move forward, together!!

her : easy for you to say, later you dump me how?

me : you use the kitchen scissors I bought and cut off mine lo…

I brought her shopping the next day, this time round she didn’t even debate if my choices were what she was willing for the first time, FOR THE FIRST TIME! She didn’t even attempt to tell me not to transfer money to Raj when he asked for help with $150 to ‘renew his passport’, and when questioned “thought it’s just maybe $80, he explained with a pathetic excuse of costing more because of the last minute application for approval. She was not surprised by his acts, which led me to suspect. #6 was a victim of this before, she probably loaned him money before.

me : i transferring him $200.

my lovely sweet fiancé : why?? he only asked for $150.

me : I told him, transferred more, just in case. I want him to trust me…. he may even think we aren’t even talking, you didn’t tell me what he lied to you about and that he’s still texting you..

my lovely sweet fiancé : no comment. but he won’t return you.

me : you lent him before?

my lovely sweet fiancé : yup….. i was stupid.

(so lent him after the trip? to get him back? or to get him to fuck you again?)

me : it’s not your fault la, he’s good and sweet tongue. such men usually always lead women on de. otherwise why divorced? unlike us.. we will be happily married….

the relief she still gives whenever I mention about us being married was still very evident on her face. She’s definitely doubtful still…

After apologising to my lovely sweet fiancé, ——————

me to #1 : “I’ve been ignoring her for the past week, we never get intimate at all. she’s behaving oddly”

#1 : eh smart leh..

me : what about you and raj? got do recently? you can resist him?

#1 : no leh. I also stay away from him, make him horny la. On the boat, I won’t f him ok. he will surely go disturb your gf. sorry hor. but you not worried she already go find him meh?

me : nothing to be sorry about. but no leh. she’s with me almost daily. she never go meet friends or anything. even shopping, i’m being dragged along too.

#1 : yeah she no friends one. shopping?? shopping for Raj is it? she buy clothes one meh.

me : don’t know her la… so who better ah ? me or raj?

#1 : haha thought you’d never ask… you are good la… memorable… but Raj’s one too big.. like machine like that… sorry hor…. you never ask #6 who better?
——————————————————————————————

i left the conversation hanging, but replied with the confirmation and information… #1’s definitely hooked and there’s no way she’s backing out of the trip…. #6 saw the stuff she wrote, she finally understood why I was so upset and angry with her at the villa, I was lied to as well.

The night before, Raj tested his luck again ——————

Raj : you confirm going for the trip?

#6 : yes.

Raj : good

we didn’t reply on purpose. a few minutes later…..

Raj : you know why good?

#6 : no.

Raj : cos i miss you. can see you.

#6 : your gf is #1! Please treat her well.

Raj : yeah, but the one I love is you.

#6 : thanks. you know what to pack?

Raj : no leh. you told me what to pack last time, remember? (this message caused my lovely sweet fiancé to turn into angry and flustered fiancé, calling him a liar. I had to calm her down.)

#6 : you at home now?

Raj : yes. your place better.

Whatever I did next was sick, but it felt DAMN GOOD. my lovely sweet fiancé was on top of me on her sofa, my horny and hot cock inside her. We used a ear piece, one ear each, mic on her side, and called Raj after I gave her the specifics on how the call should go…

—————— phonecall

Raj : helloooo

#6 in her sweetest voice possible : hello. have you packed?

Raj : wow. you sound happy. miss me right?

#6 : you know what to pack?

Raj : not sure.

#6 : just t shirt and shorts, your underwear. you not diving right?

Raj : of course not lah. stay behind in room.. wait for you.

#6 : mmmm… (i was licking her nipple to arouse her further, she was already fucking wet down there) you better bring charger ok? boring for you.

Raj : not boring if you join me la in the room.

#6 tried her best not to moan, although I was licking her nipples the way she loved it, she maintained her cute and sweet voice, the kind you feel supported in anything you do : just hope it doesn't rain. ok. see you tomorrow. byeeee..

Raj : wait! want meet now?

I was glad I trained her for this question

Last edited by 1231231233; 08-12-2021 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-12-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for what's coming!!
Old 08-12-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsolo View Post
Can't wait for what's coming!!
From the preludes, seems that Raj will get to fuck 6 afterall. Looking forward to the continuations!
Old 08-12-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

On the phone—————

Raj : wait! want meet now?

#6 took in a deep breath, she looked at me nervously : Sorry. I can’t. Later we make mistake again. See you.

She hung up immediately. I suggested to choices to her.
- Ok. (suggest a place and time but don’t show up.)
- the answer she gave, hinting she’s still weak to him, satisfy his ego but also ensuring he turned up for the trip.

We went to sleep, she had some trouble sleeping at first, she was worried perhaps.. She took official half leave, well for me, I just left. She was still asking me if it was a good idea, and if we should just cancel…. She was uncomfortable but didn’t object when I suggested to pick #1 up as it was along the way… We picked #1 up as well, didn’t want her to go MIA. The journey was uncomfortable silence throughout, #1 wasn’t even saying much to Raj behind, until…..

at the junction

me : hey, so how long you two been dating?

they both stayed quiet

#1 : oh… after our sentosa la…. wished I knew Raj single earlier.

me : awwww. same as us too. (i leaned in to #6 for a kiss, she was nervous but kissed back, she was smiling) by the way, you two don’t have to paiseh about PDA (public display of affection) feel free to make out at the back. we don’t mind.

#1 was staring angrily at the mirror at me, our gaze met, I winked at her… somehow, she thought of it as a ploy between us… She seemed to struggle with herself.

me : don’t shy leh… haha.. (i reached my hand to #6’s hair and played with her ears, she giggled, then we held hands)

#1 sternly : eh you focus on driving leh…

a few minutes later, Raj let out a “oh?”, we could feel some movement at the back…. True enough, it worked. I gave #6 a look and checked on her, squeezed her hand tight. She looked at me with an odd expression, like why was I even worried? #1 had pulled Raj in and they were making out, but we could hear her making a few ‘tsk’ and seems to be pushing Raj’s hands away…

me : you want to… haha.. (i pointed at my penis) for me?

#6 : huh? now? really?

me : just kidding la… (i lowered my voice) we aren’t fake and desperate remember?

she laughed.. we arrived, were a little late. Sat through the briefing, #1 put Raj beside #6, but his arm was behind #1’s chair, body leaning away from #6, who was lying on my shoulder and grabbing on to my arm tight….. I played with her red thong, which was under the loose and not too thin pastel blue sun dress she was wearing. We made sure that she didn’t seem desperate at all to impress Raj, the dress was a safe one and didn’t show any cleavage at all even though I was damn tempted for her to. We were shown our rooms, much to #1’s relief. Although I did book a suite for her, it wasn’t that nice, but their room didn’t have a queen size bed, instead it was two singles, with a gap in the middle, and another bunk bed on top. They had their private toilet. #6 and I went to our ‘better’ room. It was time for dinner and the processes pretty soon… dinner was super awkward, #6 and I played it down, we didn’t try to be that sweet to each other. I was tempted to finger her under the exposed table but resisted. I could see #1 was driving Raj crazy with her dressing, it was almost like he could see her nipples several times. He drank a little, his attention was FULLY on #1. I checked on my lovely and sweet fiancé constantly, to see if she was jealous.

After dinner :

me : let’s rest for awhile? later we two come down and drink in your room.. let’s play some games until late. change to sleep wear.

we retreated to our rooms to shower and rest.

me : how are you feeling?

#6 : ok ah? why leh?

me : jealous?

#6 : erm…. maybe? you keep looking at her.

me : ahahah! nice try lo! i know her dress is low cut, but there’s nothing to see … not like yours…. ( i cupped her breasts and helped her strip) so big… I’m referring to you…

#6 : hmmmm.. on some levels, I’ve always known he likes #1. i’m just a consolation.

me : consolation?? you are way hotter lo. so big…. compared to hers, yours is like E CUPS!

we locked lips and showered together in the crammed space….

#6 : yup.. but can’t help the jealous feeling. sorry.

me : is it residual or overwhelming.

#6 : just a bit only. residual I guess. I’m not sad or what. just… feels upsetting?

me : perhaps it’s because, one was your ‘mistake’ and was an ass, the other backstabbed you so much.. yeah. it’s like it doesn’t feel right, like no justice. but they deserve each other?

#6 : yup you are right. that is that feeling… like being used by both in their twisted games.

me : we also not any better la… what we, or rather I intend to do later….. but yeah, i need my closure too.

#6 kept quiet, i think she remembered my outburst “She fucking manipulated me to fuck her so that she can hurt you! and I had to see you weep so hard! Like my heart BROKE TWICE in one night” when she questioned why I was so driven to plan this unhealthy and vengeful trip.

me : but I used you a lot better right.. until you don’t miss him that much..

#6 : use me?? USE ONLY?? you dare ? (she grabbed on tight to my penis)

me : hahaha.. chop it off lo… I use finger on you for the rest of our lives…. think you prefer it better also…

we both laughed and hugged. got out of the shower as it was rather uncomfortable. As I dried her hair for her, she picked up the piece I wanted her to wear. It was the new red camisole, not too long, 5 cm above her knees, and a red thong, which she revealed to be also Raj’s fav colour for lingerie, which at that time, made me question if she bought her first set with Raj in mind, or me (what she claimed)

me : you ok with later?

#6 : still nervous. are we too much?

me : well, Raj wants her. she keeps saying she wants him to us… keeps telling us how good they are together already. we aren’t the ones making things up, just helping her making things concert that’s all. but if it happens in front of you, you sure you ok about it?

#6 : huh? why wouldn’t I be?? i’m not in love with him….. ( i looked at her, gave her my ‘your sure?’ look) jealous maybe? a bit. but you know la..

me : haha good. as long as we are honest with ourselves……

#6 : what about you? are you sure you are being honest with me?

me : about??

#6 : that you are ok with everything?? my mistakes?? sorry, i know you hate it when i ask. i just want to ask one last time.

me : i don’t think i’ve really said this before. but I also let you down….

#6 : huh??

I had a quick thought about it, decided it really wasn’t the time as it might drive her over the edge : the villa… even thought #1 fed me those vicious lies to irk me, I could have chosen better also… but if all that didn’t happen, you know.. when i jabbed you myself… watch you cry so hard, and feel my anger dissipate within a second, I also wouldn’t realise you know…. how much I love you.

we locked lips, it was passionate… she wanted to fuck but I stopped it… I needed her to take the ’test’ fair.

#6 : not fair leh… you make me so horny then later I make mistake how. plus we drinking…

me : if you make mistake, i’m still beside you leh….. just relax and be yourself. go through the test la. I promise you two things, no matter what happens with you and Raj tonight, we will still get married…. and no matter how drunk I get, i will not do anything with #1! even if she tries to rape me, my cock won’t even stand!

#6 : even if she dares me to kiss with him?

me : haha. you wish ah. i think she is going to dare you to do a lot more…. but you can just drink to avoid la. but if you avoid all, she’s to going to fall for it also.. I really ok….

#6 : huh… even if she dares me to … you know….. like lick him all these?

me : even if you suck his cock (she immediately smacked me) or let him fuck. I’m ok… but do it if you think you feel like it or you want to test your feelings, don’t do it just because you think I want you to do it. fair enough?

#6 : ok.

I went through a rough plan with her again, went to get the bottle and beers from the staff. We headed to their cabin, #6 in her camisole, me in just t-shirt and boxers. We knocked, heard some sounds inside, Raj opened. #1 was still in her revealing loose dress, sitting on the lower bunk bed. From the looks of it, she took the top bunk, like she wanted to avoid Raj.

explained the drinking game to them, it was simple. We eat take a suit, just draw cards, whoever’s suit gets drawn gets to dare anyone of choice, the number representing how many time or seconds for the dare. Then we roll a die, 1-2 = kiss. 3 -4 = lick and 5-6 = suck, anything of choice. If either party refuses, must drink either number on card or number rolled, whichever is higher. When someone completes a set first, gets to make a major dare or a full can of beer.

3 of hearts ~ #1 dare me to kiss her 3 times on her lips ——— I drank, she was surprised.

2 of clubs ~ I dared #1 to lick Raj’s neck twice ———she drank, I complained “come on leh, lick your own bf also can’t meh.. crazy night to remember leh! ‘

2 of spades ~ raj took the card in his hand, #1 and #6 both looked nervous, he rolled 2 as well and immediately dared #1, his ‘gf’ to kiss him twice ——— #1 looked like she was about to drink, but I egged her on… when she locked two quick lips with Raj, I held #6’s hand tight, observed if she was ok. She looked at me, and just laughed and shook her head.

#1 got the next two dares, she directed both at my lovely sweet fiancé, one suck and one lick, both on Raj, both with which she rejected and drank.

I whispered to her : It’s ok… if you don’t do some, #1 won’t be baited to do more also..

#6 of clubs ~ It was finally my turn to dare again… and I rolled a 3 again….. ——— I looked at raj, #1 had the worried look.

me : bro.. let’s have a bit of crazy fun la… (I felt #6’s fingernails dig into my arm) ouch! (she apologised immediately) must punish you. Raj, you lick tongues with her(#6).. 6 seconds…

#6 : huh… i cannot drink already…. 6 shots!

me : come on. just do it.

I finally witness Raj take attention to my lovely and sweet fiancé, even though her camisole zaogeng to him the whole time! I nudged her to stand up, pushed her towards Raj. she was fucking nervous… kept looking at me.. frowning. I held her butt and nudged her towards him again. he didn’t hesitate, just stood up a little, their lips locked, it was mostly Raj doing the frenching, #6’s head kept still. #1 LOOKED DEVIOUSLY HAPPY! She laughed/smirked out in satisfaction. NO JOKE! it sounded like an evil witch laugh.

I counted slowly : don’t cheat ah… 3……. 4……

I noticed Raj’s right hand lift up naturally and cupped her left breast, squeezing them gently and firmly. #6 frenched him back and her head started to move too.

me : 5……. 6……….

I stopped counting, but they lingered on a little, still frenching… until about 8th count when she shook her head sideways and pulled away.

#1 : wah sibei hot sia. they almost cannot even stop sia…

#6 face was FLUSHED RED, she was breathing heavily. Raj seemed not that affected. He had already been drinking beers since dinner. I could see that her nipples were erected on the silk camisole.. I pulled her in and hugged her from the side, kissed her on her cheek. She looked at me, her eyes were red, looked like she wanted to apologise to me. I kissed on her lip, then whispered into her ear “it’s ok. just have fun and play along… I love you ok.”

she looked down and hugged me tight.

shocker, my suit came up again.

4 of clubs, rolled lick again ~ bro. the other one. 4 seconds.. tongue..

#1 looked pissed, like I was deviating from the plan she thought I had with her! she looked really angry, almost wanted to drink, until I jibed her. Raj was quick to lock lips with her. I counted fucking slow, #1’s eyes fixed on me, also smacking his hand away when he tried to cup her breast.

When the 10 of hearts was drawn, SHE WAS DELIGHTED! #1 celebrated like she won the world cup after she rolled a 4…

she looked deviously at me, then at #6…

#1 : sister, don’t say i never look out for you. nah share my raj with you, let you relive some of your satisfaction. Raj, I dare you to lick her nipples for 10 seconds…

before #6 turned to me to discuss, I kissed on her cheek and whispered : don’t worry, I will dare her back later…

I nudged her back to get her to stand… she walked towards Raj, kept her eyes on the ceiling of the cabin…

#1: see, i knew she wants..

Raj slowly lifted her camisole out, even taking time to check out her thong. She held the camisole lifted for him, stood there and waited for Raj’s lips..

#! : I count!

#6’s head turned the moment his lips touched her nipples, her breathing was so loud, i could see her waist contracting and dilating intensely. #1 took her time to count, fucking slowly. Raj didn’t give a fuck and just enjoyed himself, right hand cupping and lips sucking on her right nipple while his left and cupped her left breast and squeezed. I felt FUCKING HOT, not dulan though, but jealousy was at the max. but I was ok! I didn’t want to distract her, so I resisted standing up to look at her face which was still facing up. by the time #1 got to her slow 4 counts, #6 had already relented, her hands lowered, she let out soft moans “mmmmmm…. mmmmm.” Raj’s right hand naturally and smoothly slide down her body, went between her legs…. without any prompting, her leg spread a little.. #1 animatedly swung her hand at me to get my attention, and pointed at Raj’s finger which was already slid into her thong and digging at her clit. #1 wasn’t even counting! she even pretended to signal to me if i was ok? #6 was hugging tightly on his head.

#6 : huh?

#1 : eh times not up leh..

me : you forgot to count la.

I had pulled my lovely and sweet fiancé away from Raj, back to me and sat her down beside me. She took a moment to start thinking properly again, her face, it was a look I’ve never seen before. she looked confused, horny, face RED, but she looked very lost. I realised I had to pull her away, in case she blames me for not stopping her at all.. even though I wanted to see how she behaved, and let her know her own weakness so we’d become stronger.

#6 was looking at me, super worried, like she was about to cry. Raj was looking very happy and satisfied, he turned his attention fully on #1.

I quickly locked lips with my lovely and sweet fiancé, I stroked her hair and looked at her… “ I love you…. hehe. later after this, my turn ok.”

she sniffed a little and nodded, looked down and leaned on my shoulder.

the next card was the jack of spades and rolled ~ raj turned to me, “bro, how long is this?“ “9 10 jack, so 9 10 11..” he turned his attention immediately to #1 , much to her dismay. He looked at her and rolled the dice….

#1 : fuck!

me : what’s wrong??

#1 : nothing nothing..

Raj looked happily at #1 without hesitation. “your turn, let me lick”

#1 looked at us.

me : aiya, no big deal, not like never do before. we can look away if you want.

#1 gave a look like she didn’t want to lose : no need. I just scared she cannot take it.

Raj was FUCKING HAPPY, but he had zero interest in us!

I started to count but #1 cut me off, saying she’d count on her own… She sat still, and raj sat closer to her, bent his head down to her chest. she started counting before he even went near…

me : eh don’t cheat leh… recount…

#1 : no need. he do this to me until sian already.. (looks to #6) don’t jealous ok.

#6 wasn’t looking, but I was. I watched as #1’s face pretend to enjoy but cringe uncomfortably. But Raj’s licking was good. she resisted hugging his head, could tell.

me to #6, whispering : you ok?

#6 : yup. just don’t see lo.

me : feel something ah?

#6 : a bit. sorry ok. i can’t help ti.

me : it’s ok. it’s normal. ( i looked her in her eyes and we kissed, she smiled became more relaxed and took a look)

#6 : oh… ok ok … enough… ( she used a bit of force and pushed him away, quickly pulled her dress up) next card, quick.

finally!

4 of diamonds ~ rolled 2. She dared #1 to kiss raj, #1 took it with such vile, staring at her while she did it.

8 of diamonds - rolled 3. She dared #1 to lick tongues with raj. #1 was upset, but did it anyway, to tilt #6. 

I was happy, because #6 was so much relaxed now, enjoying the game.. the game continued, there were a few small dares (1-4) going #1 from me and Raj as well, but she chose to drink them all, however, whenever #6 dared her, she’d gladly do it. #1 tried to retaliate by daring me to let her suck my cock, for her king card, while keeping her eyes on #6, who was clearly affected and grabbing on tightly to my arm…. to her surprise, I downed 13 shots in front of them. Even Raj laughed and even gave me a pat…

luck was fucking on her side…

JACK of HEARTS! and she fucking rolled a 6 again! ~ #1 looked directly at me : sorry hor. gonna be heartbreaking for you……. you (pointed at #6).. suck Raj’s cock… 11 seconds…

#6 turned to me immediately and shook on my arm. I took i na deep breath, kissed her on her lips, then whispered into her ear “ just awhile only. don’t worry. the rest of my life you blow my cock ok?” she looked down, then looked at me again… stood up without me nudging… she went over, Raj leaned backwards and pulled his penis out…..

HOLY FUCK!

my lovely sweet fiancé really didn’t lie. It was erected, but it was short… it wasn’t even thick…. gosh… I almost laughed out, and gave #1 a look … with my fingers showing about 5cm long with my fingers…. #1 defended raj : “not hard yet. you wait and see”..

Sorry lo, I really cannot see something already erected to this size, growing 3 to 4 times larger to the size like how #1 described it to be….

#1 : wah look at her… she wants one lo. so guai…

#6’s head started to move up and down Raj’s cock, even without arousal or anything. Gosh! it seemed so natural for her! I was rather surprised though. she easily deep throat him, his bush in her face.. Raj wasn’t really looking down at her, was looking at #1 actually…

then, I GOT UP : OEI OEI OEI!

Thankfully I was fast!

#1 : eh give it back to me…

I put her phone on the top bunk and sat down. #6 and Raj looked at us, she was stunned, but Raj gently tilt her head and she resumed without any instruction…

The sound of the penis head popping out of her wet with saliva mouth was heard. None of us did the countdown… #6 quickly rushed to the toilet and rinsed her mouth. I went in after her, leaving #1 and Raj on his bed.

#6 : nope. not really. sorry ok…
Old 08-12-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

hugged and kissed her, was rather high myself : you resisted him well leh. good job. Love you ok… I held her hand and guided her back. Could see her nipples were erected, either it was cold or she was very turned on. She grabbed on very tight to my arm.

KING OF DIAMONDS! I passed the die to her and she rolled a ……. 6…. She looked at #1, and she looked really worried. The delight in her face was COMPLETELY DRAINED!

#6 : can I….. dare myself?

#1 : HAHA! I knew it….

me : yup sure.. what’s your dare…

#6 : can I blow for you?

#1 was dumbfounded. I just smiled, was puzzled, but felt like it was a waste.. We were so close to breaking #1!

me : you sure…… we can always do that later you know… (#6 nodded her head… ) ok then…

I stood up and let her take it out of my boxes. Raj looked away, sat closer to #1. #6 looked up at me, like a good good woman, she kept her eyes on me and opened her mouth, smiling at me again, then opened her mouth.

#1 : oei. hurry leh… no need put up a show for us….. (then she started to count, rather fast, clearly disinterested in watching)

when we were done, I sat, not shy and feel any need to hide my erected penis into my boxers. Raj was clearly annoyed, and looked at #6 with such jealousy.

I whispered to my lovely and sweet fiancé : I think Raj is jealous.

#6 : no way…

Next card ….

Ace of Spades ! and a roll of 4!

Raj smiled happily, looked at #1 who looked so worried.

#1 : that’s just 1. no big deal.

Raj : no. it’s 10? or more? (he looked at me)

me : we let the person you dare decide? no stress leh. supposed to be a fun game.. crazy fun night for all 4 of us. don’t forget.

He stood up and took his penis out at #1’s face again…

me : you decide, 10 or 1… but if drink, it’s 10 shots.

#1 : one. one lick. we’ve done it so many times already, no need to PDA in front of you two…

#6 and I watched with so much joy. Clearly, it was the FIRST TIME her tongue touched his penis. She tried to hide her disgust, especially with #6 watching her.

our suits were almost complete, it could really be anyone who completes first..

#1 used her Ace of spades on Raj, daring him to suck #6’s nipple. To all our surprise, he chose a single lick. #6 didn’t look that relieved, but rather offended. I hugged her to ‘console’ her. #1 was clearly out of it already, she couldn’t’ drink anymore. Her previous bout of alcohol poisoning has gotten to her. Although she was lucky, her cards kept coming up and she directed all her dares at my #6, daring her repeatedly based on the die. I watched as #6 let Raj lick her nipple again, watched suck his cock, even ask him to stand to her instead of kneeling down. She didn’t even care that Raj’s was standing next to me when she sucked him off but it didn’t last long. They became mechanical. She wasn’t that passionate or behaved like she found it irresistible, like she was weak… Raj wasn’t particularly excited also about #6 also. he didn’t stop her though, but he didn’t even cup her breasts anymore, or try to finger her.. so mechanical… All 3 of us sent dares at #1’s way also. She started to become even more animated, pretending to enjoy Raj’s cock and sucking or kissing him with such real passion, the more normal #6 became with Raj, the more #1 wanted to prove she was better… before we know it, #1 was lying on his arm without resistance. She was tired. and drunk.

Unfortunately….

#1 : I win!

she was the first complete her set! i could feel the dread in Raj, and I think #6 as well…..

#1 : no backing down… I dare you (pointed at Raj) …… to……… fuck (pointed at #6) ……right here (pointed at the bed I was on)… right now……

I felt my arm being gripped tightly and shaken, #6 looked at me.. she seemed desperate. This night was getting out of hand! I was also at a loss. didn’t know how I could ‘save’ her… or perhaps I should just let her go through with it???

suddenly, we heard a can being opened… (sound)

Raj down the beer, he was good at it, like no challenge…

#1 : what the hell are you doing????

she was LIVID!!!! her plans were ruined. I quickly looked at my lovely and sweet fiancé, she looked truly relieved…. and leaned on my shoulder. we locked lips once. #1 was so upset!

#1 : nevermind. it’s ok… i think i know why… you F her so much already until you sick of her. can understand.. anyway. game over. time to sleep.

me : wait. one last round, (I took the ace of each suit and handed to each of us) each of us get to pick someone to dare/ or to save the ace to block the dare… each person can only be dared ONCE to be fair. (#1 nodded her head in agreement) dare has no limit, Crazy night to remember! on?

Raj immediately agreed, #1 looked at me, she thought I was still on her side. She agreed. #6 had no comments.

me : so who would like to start first?

#1 was deep in thought, I whispered to my lovely and sweet fiancé “it has to be you to dare #1, otherwise she won’t do”

#1 asked : If I dare, let’s say Raj dares you to fuck me, can I block the dare?

me ; hmmm. only the person who got dared can block the dare. all agree?

#1 : ok!, (she threw her ace at Raj) I dare you to f #6 now.

I couldn’t believe it…. She probably thought #6 will block her dare ? She wasn’t confident #6 will succumb to Raj????

#6 couldn’t believe it either… because it was just so stupid…

WAS SHE THAT DRUNK???? RAJ JUST TURNED HER DOWN FOR A FREE FUCK ON #6! Can’t she tell that Raj only wanted to F her???

what Raj did next after looking at me shocked all of us……
Old 08-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update Ts
Old 09-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
babybochap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess Raj ask TS to suck his cock instead? Hahahaha
Old 09-12-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybochap View Post
Guess Raj ask TS to suck his cock instead? Hahahaha
Hahahaha this indeed will shock all!
Old 09-12-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Bring this back to first page. Cannot hide in 2nd page. Hahaha
Old 09-12-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bring this back to first page. Cannot hide in 2nd page. Hahaha
haha, thanks a lot bro. you are the best.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

#1 couldn’t believe it herself. she sat away from Raj after he put his ace down to block #1's dare.

Me : ok I’m next…. I dare you (my lovely sweet fiancé) to fuck me here haha…....… (I started kissing her neck) ….my dear….. now you use your final dare……

she bit her lower lip, she had the worried face, then looked at #1. Raj was looking at her eagerly…….

#1 : aiya, want to dare just dare la. don’t need to act nice or paiseh.

#6 heard it and frowned, like she was being wronged… to think she even considered her feelings made her sick. I didn’t care, I was kissing her neck.

me : sorry ah, I cannot take it already, (I climbed on top of her and spread her legs, got between them and held my cock to aim) we start first… ( i jammed my cock into her slowly after sliding her thong aside, #1 and Raj looked DAMN PISSED!) ok ok I wait… hurry leh…

#6 lay down, with me penis inside her fully…. she looked at #1 and tossed her Ace at her : I dare you to f him.

then, she turned to look at me. she bit her lower lip, I went down and kissed her neck, then whispered to her “you sure you ok?”

#6 : why not?

me : watch raj fuck #1.. sure?

#6 : don’t know.. you better f me hard enough….

I got upright, spoke to #1, not wanting the night to go too far, : hey, no pressure, tonight is all about being crazy la, if you don’t want to F raj, then don’t force yourself to do.. nothing to prove here.

I started to ram my lovely and sweet fiancé missionary… she looked at me, but her eyes shifted to our left, she looked at Raj and #1…. Raj was making a move on #1, licking her neck. His briefs were already removed.. fuck, it was really just like that, that size. and his bush was so thick and disgusting. I thought #6 will be staring at his thing as well, but she didn’t. she was looking at #1! I avoided looking at her, kept my eyes on my fiancé…

#1 : fuck it… come.. let’s do it..

I took a condom from tossed it to Raj. Well, it was the least we could do. He wasn’t interested in it at all, just flipped it away…. He lifted her dress and penetrated her, stripping off his shirt as well.. #1 was screaming her lungs off, it was SO FAKE.. #6 and I almost laughed as we fucked….. we just locked lips, it was satisfying, so satisfying! #6 kept looking at me, I even had to remind her to check out the couple beside us…. I lifted and spread her legs wider, like a turkey, start to RAM HER REALLY HARD AND FAST! Raj noticed my change in pace, and that we were both looking at him and #1. He didn’t back down, started to go faster on #1 as well..

my dear lovely and sweet fiancé’s mouth was kept open, she kept looking at Raj, until their eyes met for a split second. Raj was mostly focused on #1, who kept on screaming his name, kept on marvelling about how he was her best, how good he was, how #6 was stupid to let him go….. I was about to cum when I realise I had no condoms on. I pulled out, still holding my cum in, let my ejaculation fade.

#6 lay, catching her breath, confused… looked at me, then raj… then back at me. I whispered to my fiancé, then walked over to Raj.

me : bro. wanna swap?

Raj gave me an annoyed look, then : no no… eh fuck off la eh …

he continued to fuck #1 who looked like she passed out. Her animated screams stopped for a while now… For a short moment, I pitied her, but it was hard to do anything. Instead, I locked lips with my fiancé for awhile, then lifted her up and carried her out, struggled a little with the door… I let her down once we were outside.

me : alamak, this is not our wedding night right? carry you though a door.. hehe

her : nooooo yucks! …. can you hold me, a bit dizzy.

me : you drank too much la, be careful. (we were not walking on land anymore)

We made our way to the upper deck without bumping into any of the crew. I brought her to the back end of the upper deck, checked no staff around… I hugged her from behind as we enjoyed the strong winds. It was cold…

her : did we go too far?

me : we did give her an out, she dared you to dare her in the end… she was the one who pulled Raj in……. don’t forget what she said to you…. and she almost took a video or photo of you! horrible right??

her : thanks for stopping her. goodness. I think she will just spread…

me : i’m your man, i’m here to protect you… you feel ok?

her : yup. why not…

me : like you still thinking what they are doing in there now?

her : hmmm. no leh. but i admit, just started to think after you bring it up.

me : haha. sorry my bad. no view though. so dark but the sky is beautiful! just like you!

her : i’m only normal la…

me : are you affected by Raj’s treatment of you…. wah lao.. that guy is an ass leh, why you let his irresponsible behaviour dictate how you feel about yourself..

her : i’m sorry….. you are right. I was just in denial… I really don’t know why, I really do hate him, but I keep feeling weak towards him… why?

me : i believe the correct word for this is “fan jian”? same too. the more we cannot get, the more we want? but at perhaps at the end of it, after we get what we want, do we still want? that sets the difference between fan jian and love?

her : definitely ‘fan jian’, nothing more.

me : there’s also personal fetish, lust all these. that’s what this trip is also for, you sure you ok so far? like did he hurt your feelings?

her : of course not. the only person who can hurt me is only you.

me : wah stressful leh, you know i make stupid mistakes de haha…

her : nooooo. you were able to control yourself with #1.

me : there was ZERO attraction in the first place!! it was not hard at all. and can you stop thinking #1 is more attractive than you…

her : i know she is. everywhere we go, she gets all the attraction.

me : but yet you are engaged, happily? I hope? how? my fiancé skills so far? when work review? how about now? (I turned her around and face me)

we both laughed happily, locked lips, but I didn’t dare proceed to fuck her on the deck. It was just too open, and perhaps dangerous.

her : you sure you ok with all these?

me : with?

her : the things I did just now…..

me : as long as you are honest with how you felt… even if you felt love for him, just say out. don’t worry, even if we break off your condo still yours leh. hahahahah

her : oeiiiii….. noooooo… please… i cannot imagine not being with you..

me : actually, talking about ‘fan jian’, I was fan jian too! I wasn’t sure about you back then, could have proposed in the past. took me so long to commit myself to you, like make gestures….. only when you stopped being sweet to me, actually a bit mean also, made me wanted you more. and after when we were ok, I still wanted even more!

she looked at me, she was crying.

me : eh… I’m just sharing my experience leh, why you cry sia… i know i’m pathetic la.. don’t need to pity me so much leh…. or you laughing so hard I can somehow assume you’d say yes to me back then if I proposed…

her : nooooooo! i’m ... these are … tears of joy la!!!!! I’m so glad to hear you say those……. same for me… when we broke up, and I couldn’t contact you anymore….. I really thought you’d come back, like we end up together…. me too. I always wished I was nicer to you, like you know.. me now? just being sweet, instead of holding back and being cautious…. bad advice from

me : let me guess, #4?

her : yes…! how you know? I told you before??

me : no. can guess, but come on la… look at them! how long they took to … ah nevermind, better not comment. we aren’t traditional either…. sorry, you were saying?

her : losing you was painful ok. I should have been sweeter to you right from the beginning, maybe it’d be easier for you to decide I was the one also…

me : haha yeah yeah. like you will you want to settle for a fat ass like me straight away also.. you’d probably still look around de la. it’s normal… we both had to walk that journey to arrive here… btw, does #1 know we are engaged?

her : of course not, I haven’t tell that group yet, only #4!

me : haha ! good move. She’d be even crazier…

her : will she blame us? or cry foul with Raj?

me : very hard for her to be credible… photos at #5’s wedding? our table all witnesses, they were dating. We were in the cabin when they… sorry ah.. have sex…

her : why you sorry???

me : still not nice for you to watch what..

her : hmmm.. maybe just now. but now, after our talk, i feel numb definitely…

We started moving back to our cabin/room, we were both damn cold as we weren’t wearing enough.

her : should we check on them?

me : haha, you go in, #1 will spin story that you want your turn with Raj…

her : you are right. heck care them. time for us to… hehe..

she pulled me in and shut the door, we shut the drapes for privacy, she sat and pulled me in. I kissed down to her nipples, then stopped and hugged her.

Me: can share what it was like? When he licked your boobs.

Her: hmmmmm…………….. weak? I really tried resisting at first, it’s not like his licking is so good either….

Me: actually I saw his method, I did some mental notes, haha. When we go home, let you AFI. I think it’s the way he goes slow, makes you anticipate, then go fast.

Her: just stick to your style ok, don’t become like him!

Me: oh.... ok. (I realise I’ve stopped forming my opinions on whether she meant what she says or had other intentions with Raj) I think weak is accurate. Don’t think you realise his fingers went in right

Her: he did???? nope really didn’t realise… Just froze…

Me: but you enjoyed?

Her: it felt different. Like so wrong.

Me: but so right?

Her: maybe.. it’s confusing. I should hate it! Actually I do hate being touched by him, but somehow, it also felt.... not nice but rather, I want?

Me : whoa

Her: huh what what?? Sorry!!! I’m such a mess!!! Sorry!! (she hugged me so tight)

Me: no! I’m marvelling at how honest and upfront you are with me now! I love it! (I kissed her, she still looked doubtful) I really love our relationship now. As Long as we both can be honest and open about everything..

Her : I think I understand. Pretending it doesn’t exist makes it worst? Eventually?

Me: yup, I think the worst is, you keep telling me no feelings, but one day, cannot take it, go find him behind my back…. and then start to have doubts over me or him…. you must keep faith in me also! That I’m in this together with you.

Her: yup. You are really…… different. Special! but no way will I ever choose him over you. he’s not nice to me at all….

me : huh, then what if he really changes, for you… and becomes nicer to you?

her : good thing you tied me down already.. hehe.

me : what….. i better sign my name into your condo. so you afraid to leave me haha… too expensive

her : of course I won’t leave you! not because of the money!

Me: I know i’m not the special Prince Charming you want la... but the fat stable boy who’d be behind you , on top of you, beside you and beneath you for the rest of your life.

her : you are my special prince… special fat prince hehe…

She locked lips with me immediately and wanted to fuck but I told her i needed to save my energy for the dives. Instead, I fingered her the way it makes her scream, just near the tip, pressing on the top of her vagina wall. Both of us just fell asleep as it was damn late already……

I did wonder to myself, I didn’t feel that jealous when I watched my fiancé suck someone’s cock right in front of me, or respond to him licking her nipples, or that fact that she responded to it… The photo which she deleted came back to my mind again. A picture of their hands, holding hands, obviously it’s them (by skin colour, don’t mean to be racist here). She had so much hopes to be with him, getting desperate to get married herself. The only thing I’m worried about now was, did she settle for me? was I like a no choice, bobian, no one else already…

on my part, finding someone who has her personality, financially stable (not that I need but dating single mothers/ divorced women, younger single ladies who wanted a better life) made me appreciate #6 even more…. not to mention her firm breasts and her still rather tight pussy…. and her open to trying positions…. and how easily horny she gets…… and when she’s sweet to me, she’s fucking sweet….

life felt good.

At breakfast, we were surprisingly the first of the guests despite us already being late. The crew was nice enough to wait for us to eat from the buffet line first. being the primary guest, I told them not to wait and just start before the other two get up. For some reason, #6 was confident enough to still be in the camisole, with just my jacket on. I went to talk to the ‘captain’ to discuss the possibility of skipping the last dive on Sunday and just head back, while my fiancé was taking food for the both of us… Raj was there already, and we all can guess, he was trying to make small talk to her…… She wasn’t sure I was looking perhaps, but made efforts to get away from him especially when he tried to touch her back. He saw me looking at them and pretended to move away, sat on his own. I joined my fiancé at the other end of the table.

me : why don’t sit together?

her : no. don’t want. he’s an ass…… tell you later.

#1 finally appeared. none of us talked. she was busy talking to one of the crew after breakfast as well, didn’t look like she was flirting either. Neither of them joined for the first dive, obviously Raj wasn’t going to do anything. My fiancé and I had fun, it was like our honeymoon, even though I’m so bad at diving, it was sweet together..

While resting, she told me what happened with Raj. He was trying to sweet talk her, telling her he missed her… even reminder her that I was just using her… coming from him, it was funny. asked her to go look for him when she can.. During lunch, it was the same. Raj was drinking beer, he thought it’s free flow. As my fiancé went to take the food, I sat right beside him.

me : you ok bro? bored?

Raj : hey. ok la. enjoy the view and chill.

me : good good.

Raj : thought you going to dump #6?

me : haha. see how la. why leh?

Raj : nothing. just worried you get stuck bro.

me : nah. i don’t think she want long term with me..

raj : meaning?

me : think she still has feelings for someone else.. eh shhh.. she’s coming.

my fiancé, in her bright lime t-shirt came with our food, once again sat at the other end of the table. i moved to join her… I could tell she was holding herself back, trying not to look annoyed or show her anxiety to know what I was talking to Raj about.

We lowered our voices ———

me : i think he might tell you some rubbish later….

her : why?

me : to try and get close to you again lo.

her : no la. he has #1. why bother about me?

me : #1 doesn’t seem to be talking to him also…..

her : ahah. so he’s bored he come look for me.

me : i don’t mean that ok…

her : no… i know his pattern….

me : good la. you can test yourself again.. use this trip to flush him out of your system… let yourself get numb from his antics…

her : you better save me if lose ok.

me : lose what? your tightness down there? don’t worry la, his not big enough…

her : tsk. you ah……. i don’t think i’m that weak to let it go that far ok…….. but just look out for me can?

me : fatboy to the rescue. of course la. you are my future wife man! he’s drinking… later I excuse myself, you help him back to his room lo. oh yeah, one of the crew informed me that #1 asked for her own cabin, checked to confirm I said it’s ok. (The rooms were already paid for, RIP to my CC bills)

I cleared our plates and went to our cabin first, Raj was done, just sitting back relaxed, staring at #6 but pretending to enjoy the view.. I went out of sight, but still close enough to hear.

#6 : are you ok?

Raj : why?

#6 : drunk?

Raj : yeah a bit.

#6 : I help you clear…

Raj : thanks dear… (he stroked her back when she went beside him to help him collect the plate and can, she cringed a little and moved away, perhaps because I was watching)

#6 in her sweet voice : let me help you back to your cabin….

Raj : thanks darling…

She bent and put his arm over her body… as they walked down, his hand went down her body and cupped her butt. She moved his hand away but he didn’t care, his just kept doing it until she stopped trying to stop him… i followed a close distance away, only catching a glimpse of her helping him into the cabin followed by a quick shut of the door… I went close enough to hear their voice…

#6 : …. are drunk… stop

Raj : I miss you.

#6 : you have #1 .. your girl friend.

Raj : no I prefer you.

#6 : you chose her last night.

Raj : no. I fuck her so your boyfriend cannot . I know he wants la. he told me himself.

#6 : stop lying to me…

Raj : he just told me only. he dumping you after this trip… but good, we can be together again.

#6 : no. stop lying. mmmmmm….

Raj : you are the one who’s lying to yourself. you still love me and you know it….

I waited… those seconds felt like hours… I heard her moan, some bumping on the door…….. then suddenly….

Last edited by 1231231233; 09-12-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Bro, this part. What Raj do huh?
Old 09-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Bro, this part. What Raj do huh?
hey thanks for reminder! think i missed a sentence when pasting. updated.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it going Bro, very addictive story !
Old 10-12-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
coldmine91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story. Setting up tent here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1