The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: My SYT Colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post

But when it comes to work, you get serious with her. You talk to her with authority, and with a straight face. This will remind her who's the boss.

One moment you are making her feel good, the next moment you keep her in check. This will give her the gift of an emotional roller-coaster that will soon drive her all crazy over you.

And when that happens... you don't even need alcohol.
this is exactly what's happening....during work.....it's just work....we don't talk about things we talked about during dinner. I also won't touch her like how i touch her when we have dinner and drinks. It's like outside work, she don't mind me touching her (non sexual) but during work, it's like no no to her.

maybe she thought like that it's ok.....we are "drawing the line" lol.

I m not sure if she will be crazy over me cos she has a BF in NS. But she seldom mention about her BF or maybe just call him her friend. hmmmm......maybe she's a player.....
Old 24-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
herfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do continue
Old 25-06-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

after a few drinks, can see she started to relax and open up a bit. ....

then we play some games and started to do tequila shots.....after a few shots....can see she getting a bit high....

then she started playing with my dog and we take some pictures together. while browsing thru my phone photo gallery, she saw my topless pic....you know those kind with towel wrapping around waist with another pic taken sometime ago to show the progress of my workout.

i quickly took the phone away from her....not that i don't want her to see those photos, but I don't want her to see the photos of the women from massage spas that i downloaded

then she climbed all over me saying she want to see my topless photos and I gave her a peck on her lips....she momentarily pull back....like stun...I told her see photo for what, want to see see the real person here....

she asked really ? and started unbuttoning my shirt....can see she like high from the drinks but not really drunk....told her like that not fair lah....i also want to see ............one thing led to another and she was on my bed......
Old 25-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share what the two of you did on the bed
Old 25-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
siver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, TS please continue
Old 26-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Very arousing story but I won’t advise use alcohol bcoz she can always claim drug rape after when she regretted. I normally take lots of photos and videos as evidence that she’s very willing to get involved-just in case. And I would suggest her place instead for obvious reason.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 03-07-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
she asked really ? and started unbuttoning my shirt....can see she like high from the drinks but not really drunk....told her like that not fair lah....i also want to see ............one thing led to another and she was on my bed......
.......ok this never really happen.....I was actually fantasizing about it , how we have sex...

Anyway, that was the first time she came to my place.....and naturally, there was a second time and easier to get her to come too, don't even need to ask. just told her we have dinner and straight to my place

Man, she is like a drug, making me want to do more and more so I constantly have to think of "scenarios" during our interactions so that i can touch her or get close to her without being seen as an lau tiko trying to get fresh.

Like she likes to play with my dog and groom it.....then I will "show" her how it's done by holding her hands to demonstrate. she didn't retract her hands or anything.

Then i also asked her to hold my dog so i can cut its nails. the angle was weird, so i go behind her , hugging her while demonstrating she didn't struggle or move away. So innocent and fun lol

She might be young, but I think any woman would guess what I was trying to do. Could she be that innocent ? or was it the alcohol that makes her less inhibiting or maybe she think I did those things because I was high from alcohol, so it's excusable

I mean if she tells her friends what we did and what I did, alarm bells would have gone off. Some girls, if they don't like what you are doing, it shows in their body language. You will know if they feel uneasy. Again it could be the alcohol because when we got back to work, she is her usual self, avoiding any physical contact and businesslike.

A bit confused now.....hope I don't go crazy or I may have to fire her in order not to become crazy.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
.......ok this never really happen.....I was actually fantasizing about it , how we have sex...

A bit confused now.....hope I don't go crazy or I may have to fire her in order not to become crazy.
STOP fantasizing... <JUST DO IT...>
Chinese has a saying : <Can Eat, Don't Waste>
Arrange another alcohol session with her, when into the mood, then slowly unbutton the shirt yourself and show her your topless pose.

We are waiting for your writing of the next chapter soon. Good luck.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

she, going to your place, is already a telltale sign.

if she doesn't want anything to happen, you will never be able to get her to your place no matter how hard you try, 1030pm limit or what Heightened alert.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, wish you success TS
Old 03-07-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

I think you go home PCC sua.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Yes if it's the worst case scenario, hehe.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
NotPatye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes if it's the worst case scenario, hehe.
Then we have no story to read liao
Old 05-07-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansomRod View Post
You are thinking too much, bro. Maybe you are suffering from analysis paralysis. Remember the Nike slogan, Just Do It.

I suggest you read the MCO story by ggbro (Not trying to hijack this thread). His situation was similar to yours at the beginning, but in the end he did manage to fuck not 1, but 2 pussies.

Bottomline is this, if the gal is willing to go to your place, its most certainly game on... unless of course you screw it up by being too nice.
Just do it also must think of consequences lah.

If she gives signal, confirm just do it liao. Like if she initiate the meeting and coming to my place. I am the one initiating and she could be just following "orders" since I m her boss.

she knows i am married with kids and stuff, but she never mention about them when we are out. like how she never mention about her boyfriend. but when her bf comes to pick her up, she also never intro and hope i don't see them together. not sure why ?

We have to see each other everyday at work, can you imagine if i made the wrong move ? it will be super awkward. but she is under some kind of contract, so she cannot actually quit immediately if she wants to.

since there is no mutual attraction ( i believe ), if i tried to make moves on her she might think I am a sleazy married man.

Got bro mentioned not to use alcohol to make her drunk cos it will get me in trouble. So I thought why not I am the one who gets a bit drunk ? And when I make a move and she rejects, I can say the alcohol intoxication is making me do stuff . and we both can save some face having said that, even without alcohol, it will still get me into a "me too" situation .

she is very young, turning 21 soon......are girls this age that innocent ? I have the impression that may be the case, easily "bluffed" kind . I remember when i was that age, i was clueless about getting women into the bed while my friends were way ahead lol.

If any players got this kind of situation maybe can advise. lol
Old 05-07-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I actually did that after I sent her home

she is usually all buttoned up during work, cannot see much can only beo her ass. but that day during our drinks session managed to see her downblouse and even saw her nips cos of her loose bra

I wonder how i refrained my self when I saw her downblouse and nips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1