The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Normally the cleavage is an indicator of size in younger ladies. For older ladies, the cleavage may be a sign of saggy boobs. Seem to have some drainage but actually boob is same size but less density and sag more. Both pictures do match if you take into account her age
this is also quite true for older milfs.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
tuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Hi Bro, you have a good point since her boobs don't look so prominent in the 2nd one (I wanted to show interested bros her legs).
Here is the same pic to show her chest fully.. I think its shows her size more clearly. I dun want to show her face when posting but I think you can see the chin is the same.

Anyway, it's a chio pic i think

FR from last night to follow soon .... she is definitely a gem as bros suggested here.

Good job . Look forward
Old 10-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

WOW. Bro, you reminded me of my good old days using MSN. That time got no dating app yet la. Chatted up a girl, bang her, then discovered she is married and on pills. That is why come in her raw. Best can always bang her at her place since she has her own HDB.

She told me her husband is in the Navy. Never pay attention to that. Every time go just busy f**king her. She will at least need you to cum two rounds while she cum 6 to 9 rounds. That time I am very young la. The early 30s. One fine day, went into their study room then saw their photo wall. She works as a property agent so set up a home office to make cold calls. Her husband is my BMT platoon mate. After our BMT, he got posted to NAVY and then he sign-on. Small world. I did not tell her, scare just because I know her husband, she ends the relationship.

So my suggestion is not to let her know that you know her husband.

But an evil side of me wanted to try, what if I blackmail her by threatening to tell her husband about our relationship? Blackmail her to arrange threesome etc. I will not know cos I only dare to imagine. In the end, I still f**k and keep quiet. hahaha.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
silverwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
WOW. Bro, you reminded me of my good old days using MSN. That time got no dating app yet la. Chatted up a girl, bang her, then discovered she is married and on pills. That is why come in her raw. Best can always bang her at her place since she has her own HDB.

She told me her husband is in the Navy. Never pay attention to that. Every time go just busy f**king her. She will at least need you to cum two rounds while she cum 6 to 9 rounds. That time I am very young la. The early 30s. One fine day, went into their study room then saw their photo wall. She works as a property agent so set up a home office to make cold calls. Her husband is my BMT platoon mate. After our BMT, he got posted to NAVY and then he sign-on. Small world. I did not tell her, scare just because I know her husband, she ends the relationship.

So my suggestion is not to let her know that you know her husband.

But an evil side of me wanted to try, what if I blackmail her by threatening to tell her husband about our relationship? Blackmail her to arrange threesome etc. I will not know cos I only dare to imagine. In the end, I still f**k and keep quiet. hahaha.
Really damn small world lol
Old 10-11-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Camp here lol
Old 10-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros, FR for last night..

Overall it was a 8/10 night, no juicy/explicit details but a 2nd date planned for this Friday

I followed bros advice, did not mention anything about knowing her hubby from my previous workplace. We'll call her "Cynthia" .. she's been married 15 years and is working in a senior RM role at a local bank. I'm 41, she's mid-40's (didn't mentioned her exact age to me, but said started working full time 20 over years ago and married 15 years ago so I did the maths)

We went out to a wine bar after work, and she was dressed in nice, fitted grey dress, just a little cleavage, but enough to see she keeps in shape. Also heels, so it felt like she was dressed for a "date". Her hair a bit shorter than in her dating app profile pic, but sexy shorter, flirty hair cut. She has a very pretty smile also. Local SG Chinese girl, did 2-years masters study in UK.

We had a few glasses of wine at a cbd place, and she mostly talked about her work, saying it was a bit lonely working from home during CB. She only mentioned her hubby briefly, saying his business not doing so well during CB (he started his own events business after leaving our previous company).. and she is missing travel and socializing.

Anyway, after 3rd glass of wine, got interesting, she started talking about why she joined the dating app, only to flirt and chat online because she is married, but maybe she might meet someone interesting. She said because I worked in so many places (HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Aus, KL, JKT, Europe, NY etc etc) she wanted to meet me. She said because her husband started his own business, they couldn't travel so much (I didn't fully understand why, but I didn't ask further). She then said she often was tempted by men who flirted with her before CB, but never met anyone interesting, either local or AMDK. She said her hubby is not so interested in sex anymore, and is busy with his business. They have two kids, one girl one boy, both teenaged.

Anyway, after our drinks, she said she had a car in her office parking lot, but maybe drunk too much, so will call a cab. She first wanted to go to her car to collect some things then take the cab home. I walked with her, from the bar to the parking lot. We spoke and agree to meet this Friday evening (she is working 2 days/week at office, mon and fri). Just as she close the door to the car, she was standing close to me, so I lean forward, and say "Thank you" and kissed her lips. She didnt flinch and reciprocated, seemed almost hungry, her tongue was in my mouth almost right away, and we french kissed for about 60 seconds. I reached up and groped her boob, and could feel her bra, but also her tits underneath, quite full, at least a B-cup. She didn't push my hand away

She finally pulled away from our kiss and said "I have not kissed a man for a long time, sorry if I'm not so good" ... I didn't mind leh. and happy enough to get a kiss from a chiobu milf (i also not kissed anyone long time )

Anyway, I walked her outside the office bldg and car was waiting. I will try to escalate more on Friday and keep bros updated.

If I missed any details you want to know about , please ask ....
Old 10-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i think you have hit jackpot!
Old 10-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
shamboobbq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. So the meeting on Friday is at a hotel?
Old 10-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Confirm jackpot and score! Looking forward to hearing your next encounter with her.
Old 10-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Hi Bro, you have a good point since her boobs don't look so prominent in the 2nd one (I wanted to show interested bros her legs).
Here is the same pic to show her chest fully.. I think its shows her size more clearly. I dun want to show her face when posting but I think you can see the chin is the same.

Anyway, it's a chio pic i think

FR from last night to follow soon .... she is definitely a gem as bros suggested here.

Which apps u hook up bro? Can intro
Old 10-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bitchybitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Confirm jackpot and score! Looking forward to hearing your next encounter with her.
Next update should be very juicy
Old 10-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Nice find bro. Make sure fuck her until she begs you for more because her husband unable to satisfy her.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 10-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Got kiss means most likely can proceed to sex you got a good catch.
i think we would like more flirty details during your meal, at least bring us along the ride that we never experience. maybe can learn some tips from you
Old 10-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

that's a good start bro, i think can further the relationship. share with us more.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Good catch. Take it slow....Unless she hint, she want it otherwise.. go with the flow..congrats..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1