The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Short Stories written for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicklets View Post
Very true indeed
wonder if we can collect the stories and publish a book to sell. just pay royalty to TS
Old 20-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
xishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. I keep picturing Ah Jie Zoe in your story haha
Old 22-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You Slut - Part V (last)

“You SLUTTTTT!” Holt bellowed at the clip he was watching on his phone.

Here he was, enjoying his much sought after me-time at home, taking a breather and enjoying the peace and quiet, without the wife, without the kids. And now his life just turned upside down.

-Two minutes ago-

After much deliberation, Holt had finally chosen a movie on Netflix and pressed the play button. Settling into his sofa before his 50-Inch QLED screen, life had finally allowed him some space and time to relax.

And damned if he wasn’t looking forward to it.

For once his wife decided to ferry the kids to tuition (instead of him) and go for her own yoga or spin or whatever class she was going that required her to wear those fancy lululemon’s. Holt didn’t care. Holt only cared about the oh-so-precious little space and time that was truly his. Not his wife’s, not his kids’.

Before the opening credits could even finish, his phone buzzed and lit up on the coffee table.

A message from the wifey, his phone explained. Clicking into it, a blurry thumbnail of a barely-dressed woman with hair obscuring her face popped-up. It took a few seconds for the clip to load, but when it did finish loading, its contents were damning.

The woman in the picture, as it turned out, was Holt’s wife. Her hair was hanging in front of her face as she deepthroated whoever was filming the scene. Only when she released and came up for air did her distinct features show. It was helpful that she swiped away her hair instinctively, like most women do when hair was blocking vision.

“What the fuck? Are you videoing me? Stop that!” Holt heard his wife say to the man behind the camera.

Anger raced through Holt’s bloodstream and he shouted at the top of his voice at the medium that brought the message.

Despair followed as the world Holt knew began to crumble.

Somehow Holt managed to notice that despite the clearly unfaithful act, his wife still had her sports bra and tights on. Hope sprung in him that perhaps that was the extent of his wife’s infidelity.

The pictures that followed proved Holt wrong.

A picture with one bra-strap slid off came through, followed by another with 1 full boob showing, followed by the wife completely topless and more showing the gradual undressing until she was naked and at whoever-the-guy-was’s mercy.

Next came a video of the wifey fingering herself and asking to be fucked.

Then more pictures of wifey worshipping the prick before her. Video of the wife moaning as she was being fucked, her boobs bouncing at the impact of each thrust.

Holt was furious, hard and unable to stop himself from opening up each video. For all he knew, his wife would never have allowed herself to be caught on screen in any state of undress. And yet here his wife was posing for these shots (albeit she probably didn’t know they were going to be sent to him) and willingly letting himself be filmed in these sexual acts.

They were incredibly arousing and so fundamentally wrong.

“Here’s what your slutty wife deserves” captioned the photo where the wifey was on her knees, her face partially covered in white slime.

“Oh and I explored new territory today. You can ask her all about it” came up the follow-up text.

Holt sat on his sofa flabbergasted when the messages finally stopped coming in. Instead, each message and video were beginning to get deleted one by one from the chat to Holt’s horror.

Should he confront his wife...? Or fuck her brains out for it…? Holt doesn’t know. What he does know is that a hard, erect tent was pitched in his pants the whole time...
Old 22-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more~~
Old 22-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, waiting for more!
Old 23-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
camping for more~~
Points returned
Old 23-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
camping for more~~
Upped +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
BestSolarPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread...
Old 06-05-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dawn of a new era

“I’m sorry but it’s the only way I can do it.” Wade apologized as tears streaked on Dawn’s face. “I don’t know why and I swear I’ve tried everything else before.”

“There’s no way I can accept something like that.” Dawn rebutted.

“I know. And I’m not expecting you to be able. But we’ll never know unless we try right?”

“Try? Do you know what you are asking of me!?” Dawn screamed.

“I know. I know. The choice is really with you baby. “ Wade sighed, resigned to fate. Perhaps he is indeed destined to be a lone wolf his whole life. After all, he can’t imagine any decent woman agreeing to what is his unique condition…

2 days later, Wade’s phone buzzed with a new incoming message:

*Dawn: I’ll do it. With 2 conditions. 1) Blindfold me so at least I won’t get to see anything; 2) I want to have my top on while it happens.

*Wade: Sure, I’ll make it happen. See you tonight at mine?

*Dawn: See you. It’s your only chance. Make it worth it.

At 9 punctually, Dawn walked into Wade’s dormitory room. There was still a sullen mood of unresolved tension in the air that they could both sense. They barely exchanged pleasantries before Dawn took the initiative.

Stripping everything but her dri-fit campus tee, she waited as Wade secured the blindfold over her eyes.

“Are you ready?” she heard Wade ask kindly.

“Let’s just get it over and done with.” Dawn replied coldly.

Wade was running a finger up and down her slit when Dawn heard the door open behind her, footsteps ensuing. On the bed and on her knees, Dawn felt the gentle nudge between her legs to spread wider, before a tear of foil wrapping followed.

Dawn gasped at the rough entry as she felt the full size of Wade. It felt bigger than what Wade could ever succeed in achieving. Dawn couldn’t help herself but to moan as Wade’s pistoning began to turn her seriously on.

Enough so that she could almost forget that there were others watching her in this lewd act.

“Ah! AHH! AHHHH!” Dawn yelled as Wade filled her wonderfully. She knew she was building towards one of her orgasms and really couldn’t wait to get there.

“Yes. Fuck! You like it don’t you? They are staring at your juicy pussy being fucked!” Wade exclaimed excitedly, before spinning Dawn around and entering her missionary instead.

“See how excited you’ve gotten everyone?” Dawn heard, before she was blinded by the brightly lit room and she felt her nipple enveloped by Wade’s greedy mouth.

“Oh FUCKKKK!” Dawn shrieked as the sight of other men jerking off to the sight of her being fucked came into focus. She felt her legs turn jelly as she collapsed onto the bed.

Dawn remembered asking Wade to keep her blindfolded for this, but it appears now even her top is being tossed away. Men who had never bothered to court her now get to see her fully naked, horny, fucked and wanting more.

It both irked and aroused Dawn.

“Ohmygod, OHMygod, OHMYGOD!!!” Dawn yelled as her glorious closure arrived. Pleasure forward with how Wade was filling her up. The amount of pheromones in the air was overloading her senses, leaving her incapable of thought.

Dawn had not had such a satisfactory sexual experience in a long time, and her time with Wade did nothing to even come close. The best part is, Wade was not even done, still going hard and strong in her as she collapsed face-first onto the bed, allowing Wade to do as he pleased.

Dawn felt Wade shower on her bare back, thick musty liquid in an arc over her skin as she laid reeling. Then she felt more coming from various directions, landing on various parts of her.

Dawn knew her reputation is now down the drain. But she also knew, this would not be the last time she will be having sex in front of strangers again. Not when it allowed Wade to be this good, and herself so fulfilled.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mejihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, please continue
Old 14-05-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Starstruck

The chances of meeting someone you know when you head to the pool for a swim alone is on average pretty small.

The chances of meeting someone you recognise but you know won’t recognise you is astronomically smaller.

Apparently, this is the kind of day. Meeting an acquaintance, a fellow Singaporean who was in the usual one-piece swimsuit one would typically expect. Chatting by the edges of the pool.

It was however the other that really caught my eye. Donning a two-piece, mono-coloured matching bikini, the lady hosted impressive assets and was actually doing serious laps, something her attire is not designed for.

Engaging in half-hearted conversations with my acquaintance, my eyes followed the lithe swimmer up and down the lengths of the pool. She looked far too familiar with

The chances of meeting someone you know when you head to the pool for a swim alone is on average pretty small.

The chances of meeting someone you recognise but you know won’t recognise you is astronomically smaller.

Apparently, this is the kind of day. Meeting an acquaintance, a fellow Singaporean who was in the usual one-piece swimsuit one would typically expect. Chatting by the edges of the pool.

It was however the other that really caught my eye. Donning a two-piece, mono-coloured matching bikini, the lady hosted impressive assets and was actually doing serious laps, something her attire is not designed for.

Engaging in half-hearted conversations with my acquaintance, my eyes followed the lithe swimmer up and down the lengths of the pool. She looked far too familiar but I couldn’t quite pin it.

It was only when she was done with her laps, rising from the pool at the sides without using the ladder, that I realised who she was. Swim cap and goggles off, the idol whose music I had listened to in my youth appeared before me. She has to be what? Late 30s or 40 by now I wondered.

Her body was gorgeous though. I don’t care if the rumours about cosmetic surgery were true, I knew I had to seize this opportunity.

Leaving my acquaintance with a terrible excuse, I chased after her as she did some light, simple stretches.

“Hey there! Never seen you around here.” I tried with the best line that I could manage in 30 seconds.

“Hi, hello.” was a simple, courteous response.

I was mesmerised.

“I er.., you look amazing! Can I get your number or instagram?” I asked meekly.

“Hahaha~ Are you hitting on me? I’m way too old for a cute boy like you” she answered, a bright smile lighting up my day.

“What?! You look younger than me!” I insisted.

“Hahaha~ 油嘴滑舌 (gibberish tongue). You know what. I’m going to take my shower now. I will take the last shower cubicle there. If you’re daring enough to walk into the ladies, and knock 5 times on my cubicle, I'll leave you my number. How about that?” She responded, before leaving me in the dust.

Well I was determined to do it. But years of education has left me gutless at the entrance of the ladies. In fact, I so very much wanted to turn away when some women exiting stared at me accusingly as if I was a pervert. But I can’t let such an opportunity past right?

I steeled my resolve. What met me was screams and shrieks as I stepped in, a sight with partially and fully undressed women turning in my direction and railing at my intrusion.

I couldn’t care less as I worked my way towards the promised cubicle and knocked. 5 times as promised.

I received no response, but by now surely she would have known I was here. All I saw was that the lock indicator turned from red to white.

I stepped in and closed the door behind myself. My goddess was already in the midst of her shower, completely nude and wet and welcoming. I knelt before her, contributing everything I can. She erupted before me, then surrounded me as we lost ourselves in the tiny cubicle.

“I am so having you for tonight…” she uttered as I finished inside her. The first of many that day/night.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
brownbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Needs lots of guts to walk into the ladies changing room
Old 12-06-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Naughty Little Display

I first met Noel when we were taking the class and happened to be grouped together, completely by chance. Secretly I was elated at the opportunity, to be acquainted with someone as attractive-looking as her at an age where walking on campus alone you could smell the pheromones running wild.

She is the typical millennial, understanding that her attractiveness is above average and not shy of flaunting it. I had pursued her after the massive crush I had on her, something that wasn’t so surprising considering the amount of time spent together in lectures and discussions after.

Noel never seemed to want anything further, although she never quite outrightly rejected me as well. After relentless efforts, Noel revealed to me that she was not quite ready for the commitment that comes with a relationship, rather preferring to keep things casual. In the heat of the moment, I suggested having “casual sex” instead, to which she actually agreed.

Long story short, we were fooling with each other here and there whenever the stars align although I must admit I can get quite jealous when I do see her flirting around with other guys.

Once, I was trying to get her tipsy (and she jolly well knew what I was doing) and her tongue loose before discussing about her sexual experience. Noel admitted she had done some wild stuff before with her ex-boyfriend but refused to tell me exactly what. I goaded her into comparing my sexual performance against her ex, but she insisted that such comparisons were meaningless.

Undeterred (and the ego a little wounded), I challenged her on bed, for her to similarly do something wild sexually if I won and she readily agreed. The bet was whoever came first lost, but obviously I cheated and made sure I had exhausted all other means before using the little brother below.

Noel may have lost and owed me a crazy, sexual activity, but I couldn’t help but think that she won after the great time and anticipation for what’s to come.

A few days later, in a zoom lecture with videos on that we both had to attend, Noel was definitely not paying attention after the dosage of Addyi and instead busy playing with herself underneath her table.

I clearly wasn’t looking at the professor either, instead pinning Noel’s camera view on and recording it on my computer.

It was incredibly arousing to see Noel’s chest heave with great effort at the pleasure her vibrator or her fingers must have been providing to her. Her cheeks were flushed crimson-red as she struggled to control her facial expression, frequently turning from a smile to a nice round “O“ before quickly being brought under control.

Noel’s come-fuck-me face was on full display, her arousal almost tangible. A few times I saw one of her hands slowly reaching towards her breasts, craving her own touch on her nipples before she came to her senses and stopped herself. It was such an arousing sight that I almost came when I saw her buckle with her first orgasm, Noel immediately slamming her face down on her table to avoid the camera from capturing her intimate moment.

Signs of bliss and fatigue shone on Noel’s face as she continued her self-play after, the bet being for the whole duration of the class.

Needless to say, we had a wild time back in her dorm room with the same skirt she was wearing during the zoom lecture, still on the whole time...
Old 12-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update, thanks TS
Old 24-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Ravenous Roomy

I’ve always thought that the best part about having a girlfriend who bunks in with her roommate is that every time I send her home, I get to see another pretty girl with minimal amounts of clothes on. Usually this involves incredibly thin shorts, showing a good amount of leg, and large oversized shirts or thin tank tops that didn’t have anything else underneath.

If I got lucky, I would catch a glimpse of pokies.

Of course, this means that I’ve been caught a few times leering, but apart from short, simple lectures, nothing else bad happened and I’ve always happily looked forward to them.

The bad part is of course, her apartment is never available for us to indulge ourselves, for the risk that her roommate Beth may return unexpectedly at any time.

Nevertheless, curiosity got the better of me and I tried to add Beth inconspicuously on Facebook and Instagram, to try and see how she’s like. The acceptance was quick, and honestly, nothing juicy that I found that could allow my imagination to run wild. The usual group photos, the occasional selfies, the multiple profile pictures. But what really puzzled me was that Beth slid into my DMs completely unsolicited instead of the other way round.

“If you can resist all hanky panky with Anna for a full week, I’ll let you do anything you want to me.” the message read. A huge “WHAT THE FUCK” appeared in my head before I calmly threw the conversation into Vanish Mode. Did my girlfriend’s roommate just offered to fuck me if I would stop fucking my own girlfriend? Is this a prank? A test? How would she know if I did or did not fuck Anna anyways?

Before I could even think through things, the follow-up message arrived:
“Don’t worry, I’ll know… Anna tells me everything you guys do.”
“And don’t worry I won’t tell her our little secret.”

I’ve given it long and good hard thoughts, but to no one’s surprise, I agreed. Who can resist?

So onward to the slowest and most tortuous week of my life. On one hand I couldn’t help but suspect that Anna may be in it and know about this little agreement, on the other hand, I couldn’t help but feel guilty about cheating on her, without actually cheating on her yet.

To make matters worse, it was not like Anna was on her period or something, so she was actively pursuing things when she was comfortable. Once, she even slid her hand into my pants while we were in the cinema on her own accord and I had to pretend to be afraid of others watching to get her hand out when really I wished I could stuff my whole dick down her throat instead. I was actively avoiding situations where we would be alone and it was taking every bit of my resolve.

Long story short, I survived the long and arduous week, but not without mishaps and permanent cracks in my relationship with Anna, but it was a price I had to pay for what was to come.

Probably well planned by Beth, at the end of the 7 days of torture came the very weekend Anna was scheduled to visit her relatives in Malaysia (this was pre-Covid). Beth simply left a message for me to bring protection and I soon found myself driving over to their place, a newly purchased pack of three in my possession as I apprehensively approached.

Self-doubt engulfed me as I half-expected Anna to be the one who opens the door and the whole situation to blow up in my face. Instead, Beth greeted me in a thin, white spaghetti top showing me a good amount of cleavage (since I’m much taller than her). She was clearly not wearing a bra and only tiny, little grey FBTs.

Starved, I was all over Beth in a second, trapping her in between a wall and freely groping. Time was not wasted speaking as I uncovered and savored every part of her luscious body. Before I knew it, we were naked and on her sofa, I was capped and on top of her, lost in rhythm plunging as her moans filled my world.

I only came to my senses when I finished deep within her, unable to hold back. She didn’t look like she had a similarly satisfying finish but I honestly didn’t care about that. I was determined to make my week-long sacrifice worth it and to enjoy this pretty thing like I’ve always wanted.

Little did I know, she was levels above me and beyond my comprehension.

Pulling out and discarding the used rubber for me as the flag lowered, Beth uttered “You know I’m not your girlfriend right...?”

“...There’s no need to respect me in bed...” Beth finished

The flag-lowering ceremony halted and reversed its course as wicked thoughts flew across my mind. I had a feeling that the puny 3-pack I brought for the occasion was not gonna be enough as I secured Beth’s wrists between her back and thrust myself forcefully down her throat...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1